Hi! New guy here just looking for some clarity

I’ve recently just joined SubClub and I most say from the threads I have been reading, you guys are really awesome and I love how supportive the community is here!

My main focus currently is to build wealth through my wealth building vehicles such as my business ventures and trading and investing in Crypto/Forex.

So I’ve purchased two Ultimas: R.I.C.H. and R.I.C.H. Crypto. I figured that they kind of sound like it should go hand in hand. Using R.I.C.H. for overall wealth building and R.I.C.H. Crypto to help hone my trading and investing skills and to make it more profitable. Just really want to laser focus on these two for now not really looking to add anything else to the stack.

I’m honestly really confused about the whole major and ultima thing though. What are the differences between the two?

And if possible do you have any recommendations on how often I should utilize my stack on a daily basis including rest periods of course?

Thank you all in advance!

1 Like

Welcome to SubClub, my friend. I urge you to read the manuals which will answer a lot of your questions and even questions you don’t have now but will do so later down the line. There are two sources of info:

1. The PDF Manual
  1. The online support hub

https://support.subliminalclub.com/

Read up a bit and of course we will answer any questions after that. Also try to use the Search feature in this forum. Many times questions were already answered here

2 Likes

Thank you Raphael I’ve thoroughly read through the manual and now I fully understand how to utilize them.

Now I’m at a crossroads trying to decide rather to just focus on one Ultima at a time for faster results or to split the stack in half R.I.C.H.(3x)/R.I.C.H. Crypto(3x) as they are both very important to me.

From your experience and I know that this is dependent upon the person. But is there really that much of a difference in the speed of results by just focusing on one rather than two at a time?

1 Like

Thankfully, the subliminal tech version is updated enough to only start with one loop per sub oer day

Yes, it is true that playing 1 title at a time will make things go faster but since you have 2 titles that are close to your goals, it wouldn’t hurt to play both.

Do somethings like this:

Mon to Fri:
RICH Crypto Ultima x 1
RICH Ultima x 1
Sat and Sunday:
Rest Days

Do this for one month along with taking action and it will work

2 Likes

hey buddy! welcome!!

1 Like

Awesome I will follow your recommendation thank you! So are the solace versions of the subs that I have are the updated versions that I should be using?

1 Like

What’s up Budewr I appreciate the warm welcome my friend!

1 Like

The solace versions are currently experimental but people are reporting excellent results here. Later, Solace will be the latest and greatest.

Q v2 is the official latest build though.

You can download both and just try listening to them both. Besides being slightly different versions, they also have different audio tracks. So you can choose based on which sounds you like too.

Happy to help, my friend.

2 Likes

solace is a bit tough if youre new here run Qv2, at least for me it was tooo much

hey :smiley: :hugs:

1 Like

Got it. I like how the solace versions sound. It has a more soother sound than the other version in my opinion.

1 Like

Interesting…What is it about the solace versions that makes it tough on newbies like me? I have noticed that trying to sleep while listening to them wasn’t helpful for me. For some reason I was getting these weird burst of energy in the middle of the night making it harder for me to sleep. :joy:

all subs are quite like that not just solace in terms of sleeping

i faced 3 bad nights of trying to sleep but i couldnt cause of subs, but now its normal i can sleep on them but on low volume

25%

honestly saint didnt mention what has changed he is teasing us with it without telling us, even saint himself the ceo of Subclub faced hard symptoms from running 2 loops of solace, that shows you that its tough too

2 Likes

I’m definitely going to take baby steps and work up to your level. How many loops do you run while sleeping?

Man these subs most be extremely potent!!!

1 Like

Haha yes. Start with 1 loop. It is plenty enough to give you excellent results.

Many over here have experimented with 3 and more loops per title per day and ended up having headaches or no results or the urge to switch titles or all of the 3 symptoms.

Drink enough water and listen to the Ultima on decent headphones. Flat response or studio headphones are recommended for Ultimas but I found that almost all quality headphones will do.

If you want a specific brand, almost any seinheisser headphone will work just fine.

If you find it difficult to run them when asleep, you can run them while awake.

Sometime i watch a movie on vlc player or YouTube songs/vids while playing the subs in parallel with an audio player called Rocket Player (android). Subclub has confirmed that this is also encourged. You can also read or work when listening.

No driving or operating heavy machinery though while listening to subs since it is possible to get in a trance while doing so and end up endangering yourself by losing focus.

4 Likes

im doing 3 loops, but i worked my way slowly started with 1 loop then added a new sub to my stack then with each running them at 1 loop

now i run 3 programs 1 loop each

2 Likes

Now that’s much needed information never really thought about which kind of headphones to use. I’m currently using AirPods Pro with ANC. You think these are good enough?

1 Like

Airpods Pro will be fine :+1:

2 Likes

yeah i agree dw

2 Likes

Wow 3 subs of these potent subs you must have a super subconscious mind! I like the whole stacking thing though. I’ve been reading some threads and seeing how others are stacking their sub combinations which I find to be really interesting. It kind of remind me of legos lol