New Instruction Manual Now Available!

The passage which caught my eye most was about outgrowing SC subliminal programs. As I mentioned many times before, I’ve been using subliminal programming for almost six years, before I used to use programs of another company. They had great titles but what I noticed was; when I was running a certain sub for the first time I noticed a lot of results which were almost mind-blowing (not as mind-blowing as Q or Ultima, of course :heart_eyes:) but when I was running the same title for the second time it was much weaker if it comes to the growth and manifestations and the third run was like almost nothing (all of them were programs requiring of you an over six months commitment). I’ll gladly put to the test that statement in the manual by running DR again one day. :slight_smile:

Anyone has run one title more than once with a longer break between?

It says, three months for strong changes, six for major changes. Take into account that it’s only a hypothetical or general time frame which you have to put to the test yourself.

1 Like

So does this mean that the Christmas gift is cancelled :pleading_face:

Where did you get that idea? Two completely unrelated threads.

1 Like

it's%20all%20good

1 Like

The sections in the instruction manual on bloom have given me food for thought and have led to a slight adjustment to my road map.

:pray:t6:

2 Likes

Do you want to add some more

to your path?

1 Like

The instruction manual mentions that the scripts work within our set of what it is to be creative, alpha, etc.
Of course I understand the value in that and maybe I’m short changing my subconscious but
what if my or someone’s model for this things has it’s own limits. Couldn’t there be more effective models or versions of this things that I don’t know I don’t know or don’t see as possible? Does this create a limit on what I can consciously or unconsciously imagine since I’m not learning something how to be a certain way or approach the archtype-goal outside of myself?

Like when I meet someone I really admire, or hear something new- both completely never registered in my world before-but they now expand it.

3 Likes

The process is more of an evolving dialogue.

The subliminal speaks, your subconscious replies.

As that dialogue proceeds, they’re actually walking together. The landscape that informs the conversation is changing as they walk.

This is how I see it. But the point is that this is not a process whereby your subconscious mind will be aggressively manhandled into a new way of doing things. Instead, the subliminal poses questions and possibilities. In the process of responding to those questions, your subconscious will continue to learn and evolve. The archetypes and their possible expressions will evolve as well. This would happen even without the subliminal, but it will be supercharged.

As an example: How could there be a module like Secrets of Akasha without opening up the mind to many new perspectives, possibilities, and sources of information? But there will not be coercion.

3 Likes

I get that

Yes like @pacman was struggling with Khan because his model of Alpha was off,
and then @Simon pointed him to some youtube videos were he could relearn a healthier concept of Alpha.

the subconscious probably is connected to the universe/larger field so to speak. Without getting into any explanations of that…I’m sure you get what I’m talking about @Malkuth

2 Likes

My idea of aAlpha was off and that was making the sub bring out my corrupted view of Alpha. I was getting aggressive and i wanted to confront people to show my dominance.
After relearning about Alpha i could see Khan directing me very differently.

2 Likes

This user manual is above amazing. When I first started using your subs this summer I must admit that I was all over the place.

In the beginning I had all the signs of reconciliation, heavy mood swings, stonewalling, tiredness and difficulty in speech through overuse. And due to the cleverness of the mind, this is not always easy to spot consciously.

Now everytime I get confused or unsure I can turn to this manual. It also really shows apart from just listening to the subs, just how much I can influence my growth through things as intension, mindset, and other tactics such as journaling etc.

Thank you :pray:

8 Likes

Notice that I did not point @pacman to any specific videos, or to any definition of Alpha.
His mind guided him to choose whichever videos, and then interpreted new concepts for him.

With the same videos, another person could’ve taken away a different message.
Eg: “For social dominance, I need to get better at witty comebacks.”

The scripts also nudge you to learn better models, to study, find mentors, to play with your natural strengths, etc. This is the part that takes time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just like how the scripts took me to the 48 Laws of Power

1 Like

The exact same one, not that I know of. Although I’m running Alchemist again. But I do believe there’s a bunch of people that have returned to Emperor between updated versions. Especially post-Q.

EDIT: I just realized last time I ran Alchemist was also pre-Q.

I have page 16 open and keep waiting for the bottom of the page to say “Our member @James said: (This message has been deleted by the user and will be automatically removed in 24 hours)” :wink:

I would have liked to read more about nighttime/sleep listening. Other than that it’s definitely quite complete and answers many of the recurring questions.

3 Likes

If we had signatures here that would definitely be mine

3 Likes

I didn’t see that but I also didn’t read the entire manual yet.

1 Like

Defined bloom and bloom-related effects and reinforced the importance of rest periods.

I’ve scheduled two 10-11 days rest periods in the coming 5 months in order to account for this.

3 Likes

I just read that in the manual. I always thought rest days were a hindrance to momentum. Apparently I was wrong.

I knew that rest days were important. But what made the impression on me was the potential length of time in which bloom effects can occur.

I know that some people here practice periodic longer ‘wash out’ breaks. The usual reason given is to ‘refresh’ one’s response to the subliminal program after one has grown accustomed to it. Like letting farmland lie fallow for some time between crop cycles. The land renews its nutrients and growth potential.

That reasoning never really made much impact on me. This information about bloom, however, gave me a compelling alternate reason to adopt that same practice.

5 Likes