New Instruction Manual Now Available!

Reading the instruction manual and the interactions on the forum I feel it’s fair to say that @SaintSovereign and @Fire are doing more to advance human potential that anything I have ever seen. At least as far as self improvement is concerned

5 Likes

how does it feel to be a manifested mentor ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That’s interesting what you consider what society instills in women.

Because if anything society has told women for the past decades that they need no man and can do everything better themselves. Which is what Khan/Emperor does, isn’t it?

Just curious what this would do.

To me, a woman running Khan/Emperor would turn her into a battle-feminist. But maybe I am mistaken here on the effect of it?

Seductress for example makes a woman more confident and feminine, right? It doesn’t instill masculine traits (like building their own empire?)

3 Likes

I should add “the society in the WEST” I think in other parts of the world, this is different.

2 Likes

I agree with that.

Frankly though, I don’t mind what a woman chooses. She can choose to prefer masculine energy or feminine energy (like seductress) but I prefer the feminine ones and once in a while come across masculine women who are feminine to me.

I know this is a bit of a hot topic but am learning to be outcome independent with regard to what women choose and rather focus on my own interests and choices. Previously I would have felt this cause for making every women feminine a cause worth fighting for but these days that’s a losing battle and hence the focusing on my own masculine energy which will trigger feminine energy in even most women who are masculine.

And I guess Subclub is about giving options to everyone including women.

PS: am guessing your question is curiosity though. Am not debating it. Just putting in how I deal with the feminist world these days.

4 Likes

So does this mean running Khan or Emperor will make it difficult to attract women in today’s society? Give that society has programmed women otherwise…
@AlexanderGraves
@Lion

2 Likes

Yes, my wife runs seductress so I guess it’s fine. Don’t think she’ll become a brutal minger :wink:

I actually agree partly.
Yes, making men more masculine is totally the key because a woman is really a mirror of your mindset. My wife changed SO MUCH depending on how I was in our marriage, it is crystal clear to me that a man leads by nature.

However, I personally fight this feminism thing on a daily basis because I know how miserable it makes women. Still, I fix men to be proper leaders. I don’t tell women to be submissive. This comes naturally.

In the end I am just curious what he thinks and everyone can have his opinion.

This is precisely why Saint’s answer above confused me. Reading the copy, the manly titles are clearly “traditional” masculine. And if you think about it, Khan will help you get women and sexual DOMINATION power.
But if man is dominating, the woman HAS to be submissive right?

Two positive poles repel each other…

For me, these titles are pretty based in traditional masculinity (which I like, we need more of that).
But maybe Saint meant exactly that and I just read it wrongly.

4 Likes

No. Fortunately, biology trumps societal programming. A masculine man always attracts women and Khan/Emperor will help you build Masculinity

6 Likes

Society gives women a lot of mixed messages. This is because society is not actually a person. It’s the sum total of all of us. So, there’s an unstable shifting consensus, or stable of consensuses (to be more accurate).

Also, saying that “you need no man and can do everything better yourself” is not the same as saying ‘Now go and emulate the great works of your ultimate role model: Conan the Barbarian! Destroy all that lies in your path. Remember that your money and power matter, not your looks. Strong arm and steamroll any opponents who get in your way. And always explain everything to anyone who will listen because you are the ultimate authentic source of truth and knowledge’.

In other words, taking more power does not always equal exercising traditionally masculine modes and languages of power.

So, I think this Emperor and Khan question is a bit more complex.

2 Likes

It’s also not easy for @SaintSovereign to say exactly what and how Khan and Emperor works in society.
Remember this is a public forum and many eyes on this forum.
Many people can’t really accept societal ideologies.

1 Like

This is where I disagree.

I think society in this context is the government, the media, universities, and social media which have indoctrinated men AND women with certain beliefs over decades.
And I ask you, aren’t we all on SubClub to UNDO this programming subconsciously?

And instill programming that actually works?

Then again, I don’t want to start a political/ideological discussion, just wanted to know what Saint thinks of it and how these titles are set up (without too much detail I understand)

4 Likes

an interesting context for these kinds of discussions:

But yes, all of this has nothing to do with the (then) New Instruction Manual which was (then) Now Available!

:wink:

1 Like

Okay guys. This is the manual thread not the man-ual thread. Thanks for the redirect @AlexanderGraves.

1 Like

Thanks for referring this to me, ha! Reading now.

2 Likes

The manual does not mention when to advance to the next stage? e.g. when do I go from stage 1 to stage 2 and so forth?

Each stage you should spend 30 days minimum, if you feel you need more days then stay on it

3 Likes