My Newbie ultrastack deep dive (Khan, Mogul, Quantum Limitless, + more)

@Vinci - welcome, bro. First, I would like to commend you for your successes and ambitions so far. It’s admirable that you have some of your things sorted

Second, do be careful to not overload yourself with all the titles you purchased, at once. Especially since you are new to subclub, pick 1 or 2 titles to start (Limit Destroyer + Mogul seems great and not too heavy) and run it for 2 to 3 months after which you can add another title to Mogul + LD. Maybe Khan or Quantum Limitless.

You have many different ways to go about it (for example starting with Mogul + Khan OR Mogul + Quantum Limitless) and even experimenting starting with 3 titles from the get go

Whatever you do, wish you the best. Hope you will keep a journal around here

5 Likes

No one shall run Khan with out getting approval from me :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Hmm… Yeah I was reading on that for sure, there was talks about how Quantum Limitless and Khan are the main core titles so it was recommended that you not have more than 2 max… I thought the Ultimas were just subs you can listen to during the day? Cause if thats the case I’m really thinking Quantum Limitless + Khan… As I’ve seen some insane results from both… But also Business is really important to me as well hence why I got mogul lol what would you recommend? I thought I might be able to handle it cause I do alot of meditation… but maybe that doesnt really mean much haha

1 Like

haha!! I absolutely LOVED your story man, your the guy who sold me on it haha… Like I do get stares and attention normally but I’m just wondering how much more damage this shit can do LOL. The stories u mentioned are insane. I’m so excited man

2 Likes

Yes. And also no. At first, Ultimas seemed like a tech that one can play during the day and which will give instant short term benefits. Experimenting with it lead us to find out that it does do those things but it can also be run at night AND give long term benefits too. Some people run just Ultimas with great results

I would recommend to choose one of your goals and give 2 or 3 months time running a playlist that helps with that goal. For example, if you want to first start with Seduction, you can start with Libertine + Khan (although in this case, Khan will take a minimum of 4 months with each stage taking a month). This is an example ofcourse and depending on which goal you choose to focus on at first, you can choose the stack

When you have some success with your first goal (for example, you are able to comfortably date girls while running Libertine + Khan), then you add Quantum Limitless to Libertine + Khan to focus on your learning goals (again, am just showing an example). Ultimately, you will have to decide, my friend

2 Likes

Welcome, @Vinci. Exciting to see you. You’ve got focus.

Also, Yes. @Lion beat me to it.

I’ll be even more extreme in my response.

DON’T SUDDENLY START PLAYING ALL THOSE PROGRAMS AT THE SAME TIME. LAYER THEM IN!!!

haha. Anyway, I’m guessing you’ll read through the important materials before you start using them.

Here’s the Instruction Manual:

That’ll save you a lot of trouble.

If you start playing too many titles, it creates an Attentional Traffic Jam. Eventually, in the end, you’ll reach your destination, but it can be a pain in the ass and take much, much longer. Some people who take this approach end up getting frustrated and giving up before the traffic jam clears. If you choose one strategically selected program and play it first, you’ll be zipping down the highway with only a little bit of traffic (from life and your own internal resistance, etc.,). You’ll make good progress more quickly, and then you can add in program number 2 and so on and so on.

Anyway, as a wise man once said:

6 Likes

Yeah… Thats what I was thinking haha! But yeah I’ll choose 1 Ultima to play throughout the day, as I often use affirmations but Ultima subs are much more potent and effective from what I’ve heard.

And your completely right!! That is exactly what I should be doing and I think thats what’s gonna be my main focus… just get 2 goals… decisions decisions!!

2 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I was actually looking for exactly that! That link helps so much man!

Your so right! Thanks so much man… looks like I just need to calm my nerves down from shiny object syndrome lol… Its just hella exciting for me seeing all these results from these people and I never once knew how powerful these subliminals are cause I’ve had roadblocks through meditation and after trying that one subliminal audio things changed for me in ways it’d take me forever if I was to meditate on it.

Beyond grateful, blessed to have discovered this community of people dedicated to self development as I am haha.

2 Likes

That’s not necessary, my friend. It will be too much. 1 or 2 loops of an Ultima is more than enough per day thanks to the upgraded subliminal tech around here. Speaking of which, start with 1 or 2 loops of standard titles (like Khan). You can increase the loops by 1 every week

2 Likes

One approach I’m kind of thinking of now is what I’m calling Big Dog, Quick Dog.

I’d have one program that’s my Big Dog: It speaks to my core values, my deep dreams, my highly-prioritized, long-term LIFE PROJECTS. It may take some time but it’s going to give Big Results.

Then there’s my Quick Dog: this is a lighter, focused program that is immediately connected to where my life is right now, at this moment. (For me, for example, that might be Mogul). It’s going to give me quick, confidence-building results right now, maybe within the hour :rofl: .

So, at any given time, I’d have a Big Dog working for me, and I’d have a Quick Dog running for me too.

It’s an idea.

3 Likes

Brilliant. I’m definitely using this man. Ah I wish for Khan it is a quicker program cause the results ive read on it is just insane.

2 Likes

haha apparently the sub ive been playing for last 2 months is light weight compared to this. I cannot wait man haha :joy:

2 Likes

What’s that? :thinking:

Hmm…possibly because no one here has that, so I’ve never heard of that term before.

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Seriously though, Sub Club is literally a workshop in learning to manage Shiny Object Syndrome. We’ve got people here who have made incredible strides in figuring out how to focus and deal with this. It’s pretty cool.

My guess is that you won’t have too much trouble with it. You’re already figuring things out now.

2 Likes

another quick question bro… Are AirPods Pro good headphones to use when listening to this?

1 Like

haha ive been reading the descriptions to all the subliminals… legit took me 2-3 hours to decide which ones to purchase… ended up buying em all and spending 400$ lol…

Yep.

Although when it comes to Ultimas, people report better results with headphones that offer a ‘flat listening response’. That means less headphone-assisted magnification of various frequency regions (for example, ‘fat bass’ headphones and so on). There’s a thread or two where people discuss Ultima-Headphone pairings. They don’t have to be ‘studio cans’ necessarily, but flatter is better. (I’m still figuring out this part. So maybe someone else will pipe in.)

1 Like

anyways gotta head to bed man haha its like 2 am here lmao thanks alot for the help! much appreciated bro

1 Like

Buenos noches, man. Wishing you a very satisfying journey and look forward to witnessing it.

1 Like

@Malkuth and @Lion

Thank you for jumping in here with great input!

@Malkuth thanks for linking that post and the article section.

@Vinci welcome, sounds like you’re off to a great start! Please re-read this thread and check out the links from Malkuth.

And @pacman thanks for inspiring.

4 Likes

Day 1 fuck it! I now know exactly what to play I got Khan 100% as my main, playing at night during my sleep. As for the second main I just bought Ecstasy of Gold which I will play during the day.

As far as Ultimas during the day:

1. it depends on my activity but I plan on playing Libertine only before social events, dates my only social activity is usually a date every weekend and I am a male model so I go to the agency once a week usually for my modelling & acting classes. So I don’t need to play it daily as theres no point.
  2. When and while I am working which is daily I plan on playing Mogul masked version before and during work
  3. Before and during my morning workout, I plan on listening to Legacy once… just testing