Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H ZP

Discuss it here.
Will add the link later.

14 Likes

Nothing impressive to report except that had a nice dream, one that I laughed myself awake, after my first loop, just wanna be the first one to comment lol

3 Likes

Posting this here to kick off the thread. I actually had my second private with him 3 hours ago and he wants another on Thursday or Friday.

13 Likes

I will start rich after finishing my current stack…I definitely need to focus on money

Had in the mail the other day about a hospital hiring, I applied two days ago. So fingers crossed they had in the mail if hired I’d get a bonus. Seems to be working the RICH manifestation, honestly I’m questioning where I’m working now. I feel like I’m not trapped there and that I’m slowly getting more motivated to improve my finances or more that it’ll flow and be good soon.

9 Likes

I was hesitant to report this result under RICH zp :

1. because I was already planned this date with him 1 month ago while using RICH ultima .

“Today I received a cheque from a customer ,who I offered him services and products Before , he payed 90% of his balance . And is continuing using my services”

*today I was little worried 3/10 that he might not pay . But Gracefully he payed .

14 Likes

Since starting Rich zp from 6 days ago I didn’t or wanted to read the sales page . Opposite to what was happening while using rich ultima or actually any title . Where I go to read the sales page for inspiration , may be for reminding me about the goals of the sub .

I know it’s not a result. But may help Saint and fire in their research.

2 Likes

As you know my results are in my journal for RICH. Overall besides just having shattered straight through some deeply rooted negativity that I couldn’t seem to have shaken before RZP, I’ve also experienced:

• People smiling and interacting with me more.

• People Being more respectful I’m general.

• I’m more relaxed in general without the need to be on guard against others and their intentions.

• I’m consistently one of the top performers of my sales training class. I get the least amount of calls but I steadily have one of the highest closing rates every shift I work.

11 Likes

Thanks for reporting , This happens with me , but I thought this comes from the 2 loops of wanted zp I did Before committing to RICH only .

1 Like

What I like about RICH ZP, is that it now works like a Q sub, instead of like an Ultima.

So its helping me work with deeper issues, limiting beliefs, habits, goals, plans, and more.

This RICH is guiding me to build my foundations for wealth. Manifesting free stuff doesn’t matter.

:+1:t2:

17 Likes

100% agree with this:

I feel exactly the same.

3 Likes

Imagine Love Bomb when it comeZP out!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I can be a good tester for RICH CRYPTO ZP :wink:

2 Likes

I was thinking about that a few days ago. Run that with Chosen ZP

4 Likes

Yes! Imagine that journal :grin:

2 Likes

Short thoughts on what I believe can be improved based on experience/insight. Of course all of it is not limited to RICH.

• Focusing on the aspects of personality changing rather than external manifestations. Aka becoming the person who becomes RICH vs manifesting money. And make it into a loop where each step becomes a sort of building block where the user gets a positive feeling and more desire to reach the next step.

Basically gamifying applied to personality change. I assume a big step of ZP already includes this to a degree, but seems it can be expanded.

• A sort of energetic bubble that acts as a gateway to manifestation in the real world. Aka create a bubble which acts as the transmitter for the overall intention of manifesting money/wealth into reality. This would also by it’s nature act as a mini-defense mechanism agains naysayers.

• There does seem to be something lacking in the scripts which helps the brain be able to connect to concept of money/wealth - or that there perhaps already is a disconnect. In which case establishing a connection might be needed. Not really the same thing as limiting beliefs etc.

11 Likes

I think part of this is a messaging issue, and that’s on us, not the user. The things you mentioned are beyond the scope of R.I.C.H. — all the things you mentioned are in our order wealth subs, like Mogul, Emperor, EoG, etc.

R.I.C.H. was meant to be a companion to those subs, or for those who already have a pathway to wealth. That’s why it works so well for me and @Fire . We have soooo many pathways open that when we run it, money just flows into our lives.

So, I think to accurately gauge R.I.C.H. ZP, we need to add one of the wealth building subs to the preview.

Also, keep in mind that external manifestation, even the way ZP does it, is much harder than personality shifts and the such. That’s why Chosen is so easy and so quick to show results. Who wouldn’t want to listen to something so positive and act on it?

With wealth subs, however, we have to fight through years and years of societal programming that money is inherently evil and poverty is virtuous.

Much of this thought comes from misunderstandings and mistranslations of the Bible. If you look at the gospels as an epic political thriller, and research what was happening in that time period, another viewpoint emerges.

According to the narrative in the gospels, Jesus was pretty much branded a political terrorist and executed not for claiming to be the son of God (since the Romans didn’t believe in Him anyway), but rather the false claim that he called himself the King of the Jews, which would exalt himself above Caesar.

This plan was put into action because of his teachings on the nature of the system, not necessarily that money itself was evil. He was essentially telling the overtaxed and abuse populace to stop using money and return to a system of goods trade, which would render the entire monetary system obsolete, so no one was participating.

Yeeeeah. And we know how that story ended, regardless of whether one believes it happened or not (and this is not carte blanche for religious arguments, since I’m using the Bible as a narrative reference, not to confirm or deny its historicity).

Unfortunately, the notion of “money is evil” was co-opted and woven into every social institution that exists, even in the most subtle manners.

We see a man driving supercar and we instantly think his penis is small. We see a person on a yacht and we wonder how many people they screwed over to get it.

Even on forums like this one, if you talk about your success, you get a cascade of haters claiming you’re lying, or “placebo,” etc. And as a result, the millionaires who message me in private don’t want to speak out — and yes, there are quite a few, some of which post regularly without letting anyone know their wealth. Then, those same people, who run off every successful person will use the lack of successful posters as “proof” that subliminals don’t work.

See the self-made prison they’ve created for themselves? No matter what they’re shown, they will still move the goal posts, ignore your arguments and refuse to see that the issue lies with their faulty view.

That’s the level of trauma we’re trying to overcome with wealth subs. It’s very hard and it takes quite some time. I just recently overcame my $100k wealth ceiling. When I start thinking about having a million dollars in raw cash and not net worth (since we passed that awhile back), I still get anxiety.

It takes time. But, your thoughts are on point and appreciated.

49 Likes

Interesting.

As always, everything mentioned was on point.

2 Likes

Does meditation help with the manifestation script in RICH or free up the mind so that the script can work on zp?

1 Like

Saint, I understand Chosen has the wealth tag, is Chosen also a good sub to pair with Rich ZP in this regard?

On the same context as Emperor, HoM, EoG, Mogul, Stark and AM?

3 Likes