Expand beyond measure

At this second meeting with the owner of the store I want to rent and his lawyer . I was saying the changes I want in the contract , part of these changes they accepted and the other ones I was flexible with them . Then we came to certain clauses that I wanted to remove as they are not fair and some are repeated . But the owner and the lawyer refused to remove them. Then the store owner told me , 'I don’t want to rent the store any more" . Then I collected my paper and phone from the table while saying to them " it was nice to meet you both" then left the lawyer office in a calm way . Then I expressed my annoyance and frustration to a friend through the phone . 20 minutes later the store owner called me " and started with some excuses one of them that this lawyer is his friend from 22 years ago and he wanted to gave him the best deal and so on " then he softened his tone “telling me to meet again to do what I want and sign the contract”

What’s new ,

• Didn’t express my anger , i didn’t show any interest in store after he told that it’s not for rent anymore (he was not expecting that I will leave )

• I don’t hold any grudges toward them , as I have that inner believe " if this business opportunity are right :ok_hand: for me it will manifest completely in the best possible shape no matter what "

One of clear things manifesting with HOM is this " Develop the ability to analyze and create intricate plans. The nuances of the plots and plans of others becomes obvious, allowing you to become the ultimate mastermind. "

This meeting day was subs day and my stack was (HOM+ ALCHEMIST STAGE 1,5m paragon

2 Likes
  • Okay today I signed the contract of the store and I will travel to the capital to sign the contract with the factory today . If everything goes well and well it goes I should open the store before the end of the month and first online advertisement should be within two weeks .

• A new path of manifestation opening before me at unique moment regarding the world economy. Excited to test rich at this unique moment :muscle::muscle:

• Rich and Hom helped a lot with this opportunity and to make it successful I will keep using them paired with true sell and LBH .

• In the past 2 weeks anew customer started to deal with me with a a good contract that will increase the cash flow . The magical part is that this deal happened after One client left me and this affected my cashflow , I didn’t panic or get annoyed . The new customer deal offers triple the other client was offering .

2 Likes

Opening in a competitive market at unique moment regarding the world economy . And my stack is LBFH rich ascended Mogul and every cycle I will change ascended Mogul with hom and true sell . Let’s see what will happen . At least I am at ease with no fear . I will consider this small win for now .

1 Like

This is one of the weirdest thing that happened in my journey

" At the night I dreamt about tired unhealthy dolphin :dolphin: and I saw it in front of my door I take it and put it in water and he regained his vitality and health "

After waking up as I read this piece of local news in my town " after 15 days of treatment the dolphin now released back to the sea again in full health "

I don’t know where this comes from but alchemist lbfh maybe 🤷

3 Likes

Frustrated but determined

Rich tackling some deep belief here are some I noticed

In the past " I always have in the back of my mind that " what’s the goal of all this work to achieve our goals if it all goes in vain when the world ends or when we die why tire ourselves "

Another expression in my mind related to above belief " why to build smth my focus on (properties ) precisely if it will end and be demolished one day " " what’s the value of all of this work "

The second expression is deeply related to the fear from "change " or “instability” also the tone of these expressions are more of "depressive state " most of my adult life was having these experiences

Regarding tangible results

1. the first investment is doing awesome regarding the cash flow

2. the factory branch in my town soon to be opened and working

3. a new business opportunity is opening before me but I am busy preparing for the branch but I will give it all attention and prepare a meeting soon so I can see the viability of these opportunity to me at the financial level , because I am able to tackle it at the skill level , let’s see where this goes :sparkles:

3 Likes

My journey with rich

3 Likes

Mogul zp journey to be continued with rich in the coming cycle

2 Likes

Mogul zp two loops back to back is my sweet spot and fast acting results with zp in general

Dream:

Dreamt that my partner asking me to draw a loan from the bank we deal with to help us in our business and my mind started to offer all the pros and cons for that situation

Tangible results :

A new customer called us to do work with us he sees what we offer and will give okay if he will work with us or not .

Prepared the first start for the price list for the new store , and will hire 2 persons for 2 shifts my partner is responsible for the hiring process .

And other results shows dedication to work and achievement .

Fear subsiding from the new endeavour or my mind is focused on planning what needs to be done and achieved.

2 Likes
  • Mogul alone contain enough alpha scripting to make you assertive , confident
1 Like

With zp in general the development is more broad and include more contexts than the previous versions .

1 Like

Hey guys :relaxed: I am interested to know your opinion ? Thanks in advance :sparkles::blue_heart:

Next week I will open the new business (it’s not tech business it’s selling tangible products ) but I will deal with A lot of people and open the business with big and old competitors in the market .

I am thinking to add stark to help in the (fame) aspects will stark be helpful .

Rich , Mogul (essential )

I thought about HOM the one that manifested this opportunity from first place . But HOM in general is a more of big picture . And I need Mogul to finish all the tiny details and tasks that need to be finished within the first month of the business . Then I can add Hom later

My thinking is as follows

First month / Rich , Mogul , stark
Second month / rich , HOM , true sell
Third Month / rich , Mogul , stark
Fourth month / rich , HOM , true sell

2 Likes

Go for it bro. Worth a shot.

1 Like

My mind was thinking and creating different scenarios that may unfold after opening and announcing the offers .

Questions on my mind

Earn only 15 percent in that case my prices will be Lower in the market and help in sales . And will be smth revolutionary in the town I live and will increase number of sales for me .

But again I think the competition may react by offers the same as me . But I have 1 advantage in that case they used to earn 25 to 35 percentage in this product . If they decreased it there business will feel it deeply . But for me it will be the norm with me to earn 15% and will considered success .

So the two options I ponder

1. create 1 time offers for the first month of opening (this is normal) and then go back to earning 25 to 35%

2. market my business that we are different and our offers is the norm (revolutionary)

For sure I will start with no 1 and at the end of the month it will be clear how to proceed further .

Mogul makes me displined and follow through with my spiritual practices .

Interesting Custom ideas
Mogul + alchemist stage 4

1 Like

The factory owner today told me about an offer that will help me in this new business opportunity . This offer and help is priceless and removed a burden from my shoulder ,smth made me happy and will makes me more bolder . I am deeply thankful for him . And I think this result may be attributed to different titles . The help is financial .

Either LBFH

Or RICh

" Manifest colleagues, mentors, associates, business partners who will assist you in your financial goals AND help you manifest even more wealth."

Or Hom

Attract and manifest high value (net worth and knowledge) friends, associates, partners and allies who can help you achieve your goals.

2 Likes

Glad to hear what you are writing! Ten years ago, I was nearly murdered. I worked in a State Prison (Corrections Officer). Been there for 7 years back ten years ago. Then one fateful day, a third degree black belt, sociopath jump me from behind and I took the beating as good as gave it out. It was counted a hundred kicks in the head and in the groin and from his fists.

I still have agoraphobia and always watching, when I go outside making sure no one jumps on me. This follows me for the past ten years since it happened.

I’ve been looking for a long time, some kind of subliminal that would actually work as they say! I know everyone is different and learns at different speeds. Though I am doing my final modules I need to back up the core program for Astral Projection and Remote View etc. If all works well, then I want to try the programs you mentioned.

Thanks

2 Likes

Terrible you have gone through this, must be so horrifying those moments. These traumatic incidents can last a long time if you dont adress it. i have been in similar traumatic incident and those moments have been haunting me for a very long time. It robbed me of my inner peace and damaged emotionally and as a result mentally.

Only thing that has helped me is keep sitting with those emotions, just feel it until it passes. Eventually it starts lessening, it is a long journey though.

Practically: what has helped me tremednously is a book called presence process by Michael Brown. From the subliminal side we also have dragon reborn, it might be worth trying. Whole heartedly presence process has helped me recover. You are not doomed to carry this baggage around forever.

1 Like

What about adding Elixer to your custom?!

I can understand that because of PTSD that I experienced but in totally different context . I suggest that you use TFT algorithm for fobias may be helpful . And TRE exercises.

It seems this a good choice alot of people here mentioned that book and it’s process .

You welcome :relaxed: :blue_heart:

1 Like

A successful stack with good results regarding
Sales , me leaving good impression on people ,

Just my first loops of this cycle without true sell and I am thinking about dropping hom it makes me little bit angry and most of the processing is focused on marriage and why I didn’t marry till now and the frustration related to that topic , I can’t marry now because I am not following my family religion . And any relationship outside this religious is a taboo and will bring immense proplems . This is not my first time running Hom but now more than ever I need my mind to be focused on work only .

So it might be rich , stark , Mind eye or (Ql stage )

2 Likes

Processing and executing RICH
Better to have a neat focused stack toward a certain definitive goal and use it consistently till you achieve that goal . Why

• if you changed only one aspect of your life this will affect positively all the other aspects.
  • some things don’t need a sub to deal with let’s be honest for example and this is just one out of many if you have proplem with social situation you can learn that from books , YouTube videos any other way you can think of but not subs .
  • using one sub and in the process of executing it you will enhance other aspects .
  • with the malleability of these subs and how it changes the Focus of your attention better to have one stack for long term from 12 to 18 month by this way you are not DISTRACTING your ATTENTION .
  • I will keep adding to this post part of me processing R.I.C.H
  • I am not shy in social situations , but social situations related to money I am timid to express my needs in a deal for example .
  • what people say about what I own , personally I don’t tell people what my family own as properties and other wealth investments . Part of this I don’t like people to feel inferior . (Before I talked about how me feeling inferior also) part of That I don’t see that I helped in creating these wealth it’s my family not mine not with my hands and my efforts . Again here comes to my mind the sons of the mega businessmen how they feel how they act . (The healed ones will think I am grateful that I have these opportunity and such abundance and I will work to grow it more and more ) those that have proplems like me if there any :thinking: Maybe they will have a different path than being a business Mens or building wealth with different passions using the wealth there family have with complete naturality ,like this is the normal state of the situation. Is this an unhealthy belief this reminds be of a documentary I saw about German billionaires family who don’t unveil there identity to the public . So what I conclude that you reveal what you own to the people of your level and above at least that is now my opinion for me .
  • do I really need to play Spartan to go to gym ? Absolutely not , rich is hitting this , part of reasons I am not going to gym or be attractive is that I don’t want to grab the attention of others on my wealth , because they may sabotage it in some way or form (fear of diminishment ) , what made me to think about this is that I watched a video from a stinger that I dreamt about before , here is the dream

:point_down::point_down::point_down:

The interview parts

:point_down::point_down::point_down:

the interviewer asked him that you always show your cars and wear gold on your own plane this makes the people of this country feels inferior and feel bad about there financial situations compared to you ?!
the singer answered with things that I already believe one of them he said that the envious man will envy his neighbour if he have smth new and beautiful , and I don’t want envious people part of my fans , and my fans when they see me in the street with the car they give me good wishes and showing my wealth is me saying thanks to my fans you helped me

The singer said smth revealing he said there is nothing I fear from I pay my taxes , not a business man who needs to be out of lights :wink: but deep down I don’t believe the government deserve by any way or form to look at what I own f*** them . This is my rebellious personality where it shows best . Let’s see where this goes .

1 Like

Rich goals from sales page and what is manifesting in my own life updated regularly

Out of this world manifestations that boggle your mind — R.I.C.H has some of the most profound manifestations.

• some one came to the store and want to buy 400 pieces of the product I am selling (deal not done till now ) but if i closed the deal it will equal 42% from the target required from me .

Manifest opportunities that will allow for even more powerful wealth-based manifestations

• instead of paying cash for marketing materials the manger of the these adv agency decided to buy a product from me and it decreased the cost of the materials .

• resulting from marketing materials distributed 1 supplying company called me to ask about the price for whole sales and I waiting for his reply ( deal not done till now ) but I play the scene of delivering the products for him and receiving money

• another wholesaler reached to me to buy send to him the prices (deal not done till now ) but I play the scene of delivering the products and receiving the check

Manifest colleagues, mentors, associates, business partners who will assist you in your financial goals AND help you manifest even more wealth.

Achieve a state of constant, unbreakable innovation. Regardless of what happens, you will innovate and earn money.

Endless motivation and a will of titanium to help you beat any competition.

• I see where my product fits compared to other , one incident happened that a new factory opened in the town doing the same product but with different quality but I know my niche and how I reach them .

An irresistible pull to achieve more.

• although I am sad and not in a good mood but I am not dull and move daily , opening new bank account for a huge niche so they can by installment from the bank while I receive my money full in cash .

• learning about new marketing tool that will help to decrease my marketing costs a loot (two days will be the first real experience)

• my attitude in different situations ( I am not here to play around , let’s tackle this )

Awaken your passions and talents, use them towards achieving your wealth goals.

• passion my mind goes back to the period where I was reading novels that grab my attention for weeks , and watched a movie from that genre .

Destroy any and all wealth ceilings, become infused with the vast, limitless energy of boundless wealth.

• energy yes there is energy there was some threating financial situations make my increased heart rate and worrisome thoughts , played rich I felt grounded and at peace . Then I did (imaginery scene where the situation resolved beautifully ) 8 days later and I received good news that move me forward to resolve that situation .

• you will not know how this energy of boundless wealth will manifest , unless you know the people you admire period and your grand parents and there emotional styles this boundless energy of wealth manifest within me and my reality like a storm in sense of wanting to touch everything and everyone to achieve the goals. Aggressiveness or a better way of saying a sense of urgency to move and achieve , this affect my voice my body language

• positive self talk in my mind at rest days I am doing long washout period 9 days and this will be the norm and by this each month is a new cycle for me .

• noticeable decrease in self sabotage behaviours and habits ( a cycle mostly r.i.c.h 14 loops )

Unmatched creativity and development of your wealth strategies and tactics.

• doing an old , not so old marketing way and it helped well

Dissolve financial traumas, negative beliefs and energies that are holding you back from being R.I.C.H.

• after the opening with huge discounts , now the prices back to what it should be and I decided to earn 25% I am not fearing raising the prices at the same time I am attentive to sales situation and will change it if needed
2 Likes