Main Disc. Thread - Emperor: The House of Medici ZP

I have just re-read the HOM description and there are several mentions of romantic relationships so your experience is on the spot.
And according to the description, this title is interesting indeed. One can even ask themself whether it even needs to start with EOG if you do not have any business yet. The HOM seems to be perfectly self-sufficient on its own.

I was forex trading for several years (3-4) in the past with no big success. But with this one, it seems possible to start it again.

The only problem about forex nowadays is that leverage was lowered by the law to only 1:30 or 1:50 in Europe and the US. I am not sure about Australia. And I do not like to go to some fishy scammy brokers on tiny islands.
Before it was easy 1:100, 1:200, or even 1:500 and the problem is with the smallest leverage like 1:30 and 1:50 you can not make big money with small input money which is common with normal folks like me who do not have a lot of money just laying around.

8 Likes

I think with me I’ve never had trauma or bad believes about money so I think that made hom work even better. Like I always knew no matter what anyone told me that money is important, needed and will lead to happiness and so far I’m right. Also I’ve already had a career when I started it so hom just gave me a even better career.

The only issue I see with forex is that here in Canada taxes are so high, that I’m not sure if it would be worth to do here if you do small trades.

5 Likes

This belongs here lol: The Wanted Celebrity - The Mélange Of Attractiveness - #590 by CyberTate

Who knew that Emperor: House of Medici would be so powerful.

5 Likes

Considering I planned a limitless + mind’s eye custom in order to maximise my brain capacity (intelligence) + manifestations abilities, I wonder what would give a HOM + MIND’s EYE… HOM has cognition enhancement… Anyone tried that?

3 Likes

This thread disappeared and so we all began posting in the original (now defunct) HoM thread.

I’m posting here to bring it up to the top of the list again.

I’ll start running HoM ZP (as a core in my custom) on 1 October 2022. Until then, I’ll be happy to read the experiences of others.

4 Likes

HoM zp journey a successful one indeed! Most of these were on subclub black as I was using Hom paired with alchemist , but in general rich and Hom are successful combo.

@Malkuth exactly what you said :point_down::point_down:

And they actually helped!

10 Likes

:pray:t6: :pray:t6: :pray:t6:

Thank you!

3 Likes

@sid I missed the part about cognitive abilities and skill learning. I am fascinated by HOM because I am over being around or always attracting broke people

4 Likes

Fascinated too about House of Medici, this seems like one of the best wealth manifestation titles for generational wealth, for social and political skills, building and fostering deep and profound relationships with others, investing in the markets, managing big companies, etc

Truly a unique title.

Never pondered over this one much.

I wonder if it has anything for romance or attraction?

3 Likes

Yes it does

1 Like

Mentions absolutely nothing about it in the description.

What did you experience?

House of Medici seems like it has the wealth building of Emperor with the Social effects of Stark. Love it.

I’ll sync with you. Things have changed for me. I have a new job that I kind of like. Completely remote. I don’t have to drive anywhere. I want to see how fast I can get promoted and how much money I make on the side launching my on agency.

I’m running EOG + LBFH + GLM right now. I think I have seen enough of what LBFH can do. And GLM did make me more disciplined but not more productive. Reason why I designed a productivity custom around GLM.
On Oct 1st , I’ll drop LBFH and GLM and start EOG + HoM. I might even add RICH to that. Pure money making stack!!! I’m curious what the results can be. Especially at work.

4 Likes

Hey @Houdini ,yes there is nothing in description about romantic relationship . But there about family and choosing partners . The romantic part here is to ensure a long lasting relationship not one night stand or short term relationship . At least this what happened with me .

the love part in Hom is to ensure that your partner will not sabotage your financial life you plan and work for .

From sales page

Finally, Medici has a powerful family component to it. If you are an individual who desires to focus on their family and ensure your family name becomes legendary and lives on in the annals of history… or at the very least, that your family is united, respects each other and each member finds their purpose, then Medici is definitely the subliminal you have been waiting for.

Build incredibly deep, long lasting relationships, be it with friends, family members, business or romantic partners

Intuit who will make excellent partner for any purpose

4 Likes

4 Likes

Yes @Deadpool, and @sid thank you for sharing, it does seem to be just a minor aspect of House of Medici, more like an indirect effect of the deep relationship building.

The majority of it seems to be around wealth generation and social influence.

2 Likes

HOM and Heartsong!

2 Likes

On a somewhat related note to HoM, and for those of us that are running it and are curious about the source of inspiration for this particular sub, The Medici by Paul Strathern is a phenomenal book on the history of the Medici family. Reading about what made the Medici family such a powerful financial and political organization is incredibly insightful and many of the factors in play during that time can be seen in parallels to today’s world.

As the saying goes, history repeats itself.

Just wanted to share this bit, as I have been reading about the Medici family since starting HoM. And it’s been fascinating and also helps me to understand the far reaching goals of the sub as well.

8 Likes

Yooo sorry I just saw this lmao.

Nah I haven’t ran chosen in a minute. But when I did? Can inspire and work with anyone. I always had my way with people. I also noticed people reaching out to me more often.

How about you go for proprietary firms? They are literally God’s gift to traders in our time

2 Likes

Currently running this stack ,plus Rich Crypto. Very interesting results so far.

2 Likes