Main Disc. Thread - Emperor: The House of Medici ZP

Now available! If you’ve purchased HoM in the past, the new version is already available in your downloads!

25 Likes

Finally at last❤️ I can’t wait till after washout

2 Likes

LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!

I just went crazy rn I’m putting this on right now

2 Likes

Note: Will have to rebuild after I finish RICH Crypto. Q glitched and spit out the legacy mask instead of Solace.

12 Likes

No problem, I can wait😊

1 Like

I am so excited for this! My new stack and my plan for life really centers around this sub. I cannot wait to try it in ZP!!! The wait will have been worth it.

4 Likes

Listening to the masked legacy version now

1 Like

Is it safe to listen to the Masked Legacy one?

This is FUD mate.

Why wouldn’t it? It just got build using legacy mask. They wouldn’t release it if it didn’t pass integrity check.

FUD??

2 Likes

acronym: Fear Uncertainty Doubt

2 Likes

Fear, uncertainty and doubt. Commonly used to address people trying to fearmonger.

2 Likes

Interesting. Seemed like a regular question to me

Saint and fire wouldn’t release it if it wouldn’t be safe. Nothing wrong with asking🙂

1 Like

Nah like I ran it and had recon immediately.

And keep in mind I never experience recon on anything and especially my favourite sub. So it was a valid question.

1 Like

And like the recon was actual recon now it’s gone but that had me cancelling all my sales calls for the day and got me doing nothing productive.

It felt like an anxiety attack and I never get anxiety attacks. That’s why I’m saying this.

The last person to spread FUD is me as I was petitioning for this for months as this sub is my all time favourite sub.

3 Likes

I ran the Ultrasonic version today and it was great. I felt a wave of assurance and determination.

And this is odd because I never notice anything with ultrasonic subs as I have hearing issues lol. So idk man what to make of this

2 Likes

I see that can be quite alarming for you, not saying it is invalid question(never have). But it could be you, seeming that you are the only one who has reported anything until now.

I ran masked today and have not had a problem, no recon. Noticed effects immediately and have been running hom since release too.

Good that you reported it though, but that you have had recon does not mean something is wrong. Let’s see what other reports come in.

1 Like

Emperor HoM is no joke. We’ve never recommended this title to those who have never addressed any monetary issues before.

11 Likes

Did I forget to upload the fixed version?

2 Likes