8 Months of EoG (and others) - SHADOW WORK 2022!

Another realization:

As much as I would love to run Alchemist or the new Chosen The Way of Nature, I need to taker care of the physical first.
I.e. money, masculinity, shadow work, healing.

Once done, and the basic survival is taken care of, can I look for higher realms.

It pains me a bit, but I gotta be logical here.

Plus, it is a surrender to life. It’s the most pressing right now.

1 Like

Since it’s the energy of letting go of shit that doesnt serve you, I realize two things that don’t serve me:

• My current corporate job
  • The mindset of being sex-focused (I like it ofc, but it cannot control me any longer)
  • The mindset of not trying to offend people with my beliefs
  • The mindset of eagerly waiting for X to happen so I can finally enjoy life more (makes me lose the now in the process)
  • The mindset that I cannot be happy in this country (I always wanted to leave Germany, and probably will, but this doesnt mean I am miserable here until I get there)

As you can tell, there’s a lot of “letting go” happening which frees my mind a whole lot.

6 Likes

Day 86, processing after Rebirth ZP

@Luther24 might like the following.
I am coming more to terms with how the Red Pill was a good idea once, but got skewed completely.
I am coming back to old Jordan Peterson clips I watched in the past, but ONLY NOW do I fully understand them, especially this one:

See the title.
The RP idea that women NEED to submit (I am using need intentionally here) to you, or they’re bad women.
He greatly explains why you would want a woman on the same mental height as you, because you want to GROW.

This is something I realised about my own marriage.
I always wanted her to do the shit I want and submit to my leadership. Even ran subs to make that happen.
Only now am I realising that she, with all her issues, is just showing me MY issues I then GET to work on.

I highly recommend any man to watch this video. You might not be married, but it’s super powerful to understand the role of THE woman in your life.
And any man who just tries to run away if it doesnt work out (as I did in the past), is WEAK and a COWARD, running away from working through his issues.
Much like you all are running away from recon when in reality, it IS exactly what will make you grow.

7 Likes

I completely understand why you feel like you need a wealth oomph. I’m not sure what exactly you’re running alongside emp/chosen custom, but I see you’ve been running DR, EOG, and Primal Seduction. Plus a stint with Heartsong in a custom that would SERIOUSLY distract from wealth.

TBH, I don’t listen to my emp/chosen custom very often. It’s an AMAZING custom. But it’s so socially-oriented, and it has two quite large cores, that it detracts away from wealth-based thinking. Even just stacking a mogul/rich custom with the emp/chosen custom I have, I felt like emp/chosen completely overpowered it if I listened to them an equal amount.

I’d say listen to Emp/Chosen less frequently than your wealth titles for a while, because the beautiful thing about emp/chosen is that it blooms well and is easy to maintain with only a small number of loops per month.

HOM or RICH would provide you with the massive levels of wealth you’re looking for in your stack.

You know the differences between both, but you don’t need both in a stack, that’s been pretty much confirmed.

Nice thing about HOM is that it is VERY similar to emp/chosen… you have an emperor foundation that’s more focused on relationships, has even more wealth manifestation scripting, and as a benefit to your situation, promotes family, multi-generational wealth, and legacy, perfect for you as a father. It might bring up some shit in the short term, but in the long term, it’ll be a life-changing sub to stick to for you… or at least that’s my guess.

Since HOM is like a boosted emp/chosen title, you could even try switching E/C for HOM for a cycle and see how that feels. Then stack it with EOG2? Exec if you need productivity?

I’d stay away from Mogul at this stage, based on the sales page saying it’s more so for people just starting out in business.

You mentioned how EOG’s other stages hit you hard… that might just have to be accepted, but then again, more cycles of EOG1 might help with that.

If you’re already making good money in your business, I’d focus on the long term. Sacrificing a couple of deals in the short term to make a new foundation that will consistently get your business running at 3x or 5x the revenue it’s currently running at will definitely be worth the patience.

4 Likes

There’s HOM again. I have it and I keep being shilled about it.
Maybe I should finally run it.

Yeah my Emperor/Chosen custom sticks around for AGES which I love. It just doesnt stop working lol (not complaining).

Thanks for the confirmation. Am thinking the same!

No, haven’t ran the other stages yet. Only EoG 1 which is super easy to run for me. No overexposure, no recon, nothing. I guess I already have the mindset that I will be rich (which I do, just a matter of time) and I also don’t care about money anymore (also EoG 1). I mean I ran it for 3 cycles and have run wealth subs since I came here. Maybe the mindset is set (mostly).

Maybe the key is to finally switch to EoG ST2. I kind of want to finish this whole sub.
Then again, a short stint of HOM surely wouldn’t hurt.

I REALLY don’t want to focus on money, I want to focus on creating CHANGE. But I am also very much aware that
more money = more possibilities = more change = able to help more people

It’s sort of the vehicle to get me to where I want to be.

3 Likes

If you look back at the beginning of your journal… you’ll see you set a goal to complete EOG.

And idk why, but I believe I read you somewhere saying the other stages hit you like a truck.

One thing I’ve noticed is that sometimes when someone is getting a LOT of success with a subliminal, they want to switch subliminals, in order to more “consciously” intervene in the changes they want to make. Aka take action.

I think EOG rewired you to WANT more of a wealth oomph to your stack… which means you’re ready for EOG ST2.

But rather than follow along the pre-selected path (yawn, BORING!)… shiny object syndrome kicks in like it always does and says “oh check out all the other wealth subliminals you could run too!”

I would say finish EOG completely. That’ll be a hell of a journey in itself.

Based on this, I would say EOG before RICH would be most appropriate… after your first full cycle of EOG, then you could stack EOG and HOM together.

What EOG would do would be rewrite the belief that money and change are separate things whatsoever… you can only make $1M by providing society with $10M of value, generally speaking… that’s how capitalistic value-exchange economies are designed to function (although they can certainly be taken advantage of and manipulated)

But EOG will rewire that, and help you find the link between your purpose, mission, and income-generating pathways.

That’s more on the wealth side.

THEN

HOM will help you create a LEGACY with that…

And legacies are not about wealth. They’re about impact. Change. Societal benefit. Leadership. Philanthropist, Humanitarian, World-Class, Impactful status. Wealth is simply a byproduct.

So maybe EOG right now. Long term goal of EOG + HOM.

Stick with EOG, but I have to agree with you on this point…

:smiley:

6 Likes

Jup, this is it.
Imma finish this current cycle of EoG ST1, which makes it 3 full cycles (about 20 loops-ish), and then do ST2.

But a few loops of RICH just for some short-term manifestation, I don’t see as an issue :wink:

Well said!

1 Like

Day 89, processing EoG ST1

Another profound money realization today.

Ever since I had my spiritual awakening, I thought money is low-vibe and too much on the physical side.

Today I realised that most rich people are actually high vibe. Living in abundance, happy, on purpose, enjoying life. It was definitely a big limiting belief that got cleared today.

Awesome, it does seem like I can soon switch to Stage 2.

7 Likes

I literally just ran EOG1 + RICH on friday. Great minds think alike.

2 Likes

Either the subs work superwell or I lose trust in the MBTI, but I get a different result every time I run it (a few months in between).

I was INFP-A which made a lot of sense, feeling wise.
Now I am ENTP-A which I am not so sure of. Did Emp Chosen make me this way? :smiley:

1 Like

You may just be flexible and growing.

To find your type, observe your responses under time or situational pressure.

Similar to hand preference.

When things are relaxed, you may use your right or left hand. If you need to respond quickly or in an emergency, you’ll use your preferred hand.

2 Likes

Day 95, GLM

So I’ve been off my journal for a while, because the custom gave me a ton of recon. Or rather, a lot of healing to do. And it guided me (again) to another sub. GLM.

The more ZP I run, the more I am getting down to the basics.

I know I really need to build my masculinity first. THEN I can run Emperor better, THEN I can make more money, THEN I can have unlimited sex. THEN I can go into the astral.
It’s stages. Like climbing a mountain.

I am not dropping my custom or EoG. They still work alongside perfectly and I am making big moves business wise.
But GLM for now, has a better narrowed focus. Once a lot of that is healed, Emperor will be even stronger!

6 Likes

On another note, conscious and subconscious.

I realized something tonight and maybe @SaintSovereign can help me with this.

Yesterday evening I really wasn’t in the mood for sex with my girl because she’s been rude all day. So I didn’t do anything. Then we went to bed, after about 30 minutes I woke up and was SUPERHORNY. Didn’t care about anything, just wanted to rail her.

So I was wondering with my dick pointing to the ceiling, is my conscious mind (the thinker) currently turned off and I am solely operating from the subconscious, feelings, impulses, love?

I also have similar effects when drunk-ish. I don’t care about the things that trigger me on a daily basis anymore, I just enjoy the moment.
(Please don’t start drinking y’all just to get better results, this is NOT how it works at all)

Anyone else having similar experiences?

Is the conscious mind turned off when we fall asleep and randomly wake up?

1 Like

Day 98, GLM yesterday evening.

It is interesting how ZP works.

I always get this first glimpse of the future when I run it the first time. Then after 2-3 days I am back to old, with more knowledge and what to do. But more runs doesn’t mean getting the old results.

It’s kinda weird.
Specific example. The wife was SUPER feminine on my first GLM run, of course, polarity.
Sexy dressed, great, connecting sex.
Now, back to old. On a daily switch.

It could also be overexposure, because I do notice how results vanish once I am, and since it’s the end of the cycle, it usually seems to be too much scripting.

Imma do a 2 week washout to see what’s going on there.

Or if the new baseline is indeed, higher as Saint always mentions.

I just don’t understand why the following runs DO NOT do the same thing as the initial one where it literally just changes reality to be the new thing.
I really only noticed this on GLM recently.

Or it is intentional, that you follow that “dream” of the initial first run. Almost like a drug for self-improvement :smiley:

4 Likes

I sometimes think of it as being like this:

That natural inhale and exhale of organic growth processes.

Though in this case, it would be more like this:

Since there’s a general upwards trend.

2 Likes

Well said.

I think this is what Saint means with the baseline.

The huge initial change might vanish somewhat quickly, but generally you are in an upwards trend.

As always, subs are a long-term game!

2 Likes

I might just be overexposure tbh.

Next cycle I will ONLY run GLM and AC. Let’s see how it does.

1 Like

I also think of the general flow of moods and sexual desire like that. I don’t think one’s life experience, sexy habits, masculine confidence (relating to GLM) are supposed to be constant and the same every single day. I benefit when I remember to “ride the waves of life.”

2 Likes

You know how you get a new idea on how you want to live your life, and then you write everything down anx try and tackle everything at once?

Yeah…

And then you know how when you decide THIS IS IT and that you’re gonna start meditating, running, being super focused, drinking 3L of water a day, cold showering, AND going for a 1 hr walk every day, no matter what?

Yeah…

And then you know how for the first day or two you’re so excited, and you wake up at 5am, you go on your run, you come back home, you cold shower then meditate then make a hearty breakfast then pour yourself 3L of water then work without distraction then go for a walk after all that…

But then two days later, all those habits drop?

Yeah… subliminals fall under the same spell.

Our minds are like WOW ALL THOSE INSTRUCTIONS ARE AMAZING IM GONNA DO ALL THAT.

Yeah…

Two days later they’re like “omg this is all way too much lets go back to the way things were.”

But with repeated exposure, we get gradual benefits again. We learn from our mistake. Instead of doing everything the sub instructs ALL AT ONCE, our brains know whats best for them, and do what neuroscientists have been recommending for decades…

They start building up one or two habits at a time, until we’ve mastered every instruction in the list.

Which is why the results are so intense at first, then totally drop off, then slowly but surely build into something intense again.

9 Likes

Makes it even more important to stick to subs :wink:

1 Like