Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Limit Destroyer ZP ready to go.

8 Likes

is this 7 min or 15 min format?

Watch, he’s about to drop another one.

15 minute.

Emperor: The House of Medici on deck.

15 Likes

House of Medici, ready to go: Main Disc. Thread - Emperor: The House of Medici ZP

R.I.C.H. Crypto on deck.

12 Likes

I sent you something on pm that might either creep you out, or make you feel ecstatic :rofl:

Or both :joy:

1 Like

Will check in a bit.

1 Like

RICH Crypto ready to go.

Now hotfixing Sex Mastery X ZP and HoM ZP (updating mask to Solace).

12 Likes

Let’s go, crypto markets are exploding rn.

Please look at Rich Crypto ZP also
Rar archive is Rich ZP 12/1/21

Sex Mastery X ZP hotfix completed.

9 Likes

RICH Crypto link fixed. Give it 5 minutes.

8 Likes

Man! That Chosen From Within made you a beast, @SaintSovereign. I can feel it!

3 Likes

DAMN!

Saint is on FIRE! :wink:
Thanks for all the updates!

Eagerly waiting for EoG :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Did anyone try 'Breakthrough Loop ’ with ZP when you were at height of recon ?

I know Saint has mentioned to try 30 min with Qv2. What about ZP , how much time of ZP will be considered for breakthrough ?

Although Recon is good , sometimes the circumstances force us to perform at our max :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible that Emperor ZP is so distinct from previous versions for me because the hardcore traits/extremes of Emperor from previous versions are not aligned with my authentic nature and desire, so ZP mitigates/ negates them?

I remember reading about ZP creating/demanding a kind of honesty with oneself, does this mean that ZP makes it harder to adopt extremes from our norm/personality or how does this ‘honesty’ component play out/work when it comes to results with ZP?

7 Likes

May I know, when will Ascended Mogul ZP and Power Can Corrupt ZP come out, please?

I could not handle Emperor on QV2 or anything like it. It turned me into a pissed off individual who was always negative when things didn’t go his way. Also I got quite broody and actively avoided social engagements. So I turned to Stark which was easier to run than Emperor.

Emperor ZP on the other hand turned me into a responsible individual that allows and accepts the situation and works within the constraints to thrive in it. I no longer feel the need to burn the place to the ground on it. Whereas Stark was a bit extreme for my subconscious and I didn’t like the neurotic behavior I acquired because of it.

Emperor went from a sub that looked appealing but the recon was way too harsh to my favorite sub to run.

7 Likes

Now that we’re about 2 months in, or more… Not good at keeping dates…
Can someone tell me if they got permanency (of course for the time being) of factors from a 45 days run as instructed previous to the zp they’re runing now.
Thank you for an honest answer.

2 Likes