Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Can you pls update the mask of SM to Solace

3 Likes

New titles we haven’t seen yet?

I think he’s referring to the rest of the ZP Preview titles. From the Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1):

“After that, we’re moving on to the last stretch of the preview and releasing all remaining products hopefully by mid-next week.”

1 Like

Maybe sneak in a certain custom in your schedule :wink:

1 Like

So I guess a bunch of titles are considered final for ZP and not “review” status anymore?

1 Like

We’re always looking at updating titles. We just consider the preview period coming to end because we have enough data to reliably create ZP titles.

27 Likes

Hopefully we get some great surprises when it comes to titles. Really want to see more zp lifecharger come out.

2 Likes

New titels, as in Surprise: New Titels? or more awesome updates to existing titels?

You guys seem to work very hard. Don’t forget to rest and recharge.

2 Likes

Upgrade existing titles to ZP

1 Like

True Social on deck.

12 Likes

interesting.

im very surprised this one is coming out already.

i had assumed this would come out in the 7 min format after that format is tested with Beyond Limitless ZP

can you please provide a brief summary of the significant differences between True Social ZP and Daredevil ZP?

1 Like

True Social ZP is now available. @MadaraUchiha, see second half of the release announcement posted below.

8 Likes

Limit Destroyer ZP on deck.

13 Likes

Thanks for that :pray:

1 Like

Oh cool. I have been waiting for this

Limit Destroyer ZP ready to go.

8 Likes

is this 7 min or 15 min format?

Watch, he’s about to drop another one.

15 minute.

Emperor: The House of Medici on deck.