Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

That is :joy: too funny!

Did you Jonny Quest?

What would be the listening time for a zp custom? And would it allow for multiple cores?

15 minutes. Not sure about the cores. Probably 1 or 2 at the max for ZP customs.

7 Likes

I want to be the alpha panda

2 Likes

Is there a chance that the max number of modules will decrease from 20 to 10/15?

2 Likes

And if itā€™ll have a booster affect on other customs

1 Like

Lets give a round of applause to SaintSovereign and Fire for bringing us Khan! And overcoming them damn technical difficulties! :clap::clap::clap:

16 Likes

Hopefully Ascended Mogul is next.

is there currently any timeframe for Beyond Limitless ZP?

Will the ZP upgrade of customs gonna be charged ?
If yes , how much ?

1 Like

This has been answered before by SaintSovereign so will repeat the answer. Customs canā€™t be ā€œupgradedā€ like main store titles. Main store audios only need to be upgraded once for all customers.

But any custom has to be built from scratch for each customer with their name and their choice of modules. Hence building a ZP custom (even if it is the same as your previous Qv2 Custom for example) will need to be payed in full.

This part I wouldnā€™t know. Am guessing they might increase the cost by 10 USD or so based on how much they are planning to increase the cost of the multistages which are currently similar in cost to building a standard custom.

4 Likes

Hoping for at least 2 coresā€¦that would increase number of mains one can have in a stack :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I dont think ZP customs are going to out for a good while.

2 Likes

ZP customs will cost the same as Qv2. No price increase.

35 Likes

@SaintSovereign Whatā€™s next to be upgraded?

1 Like

Not sure. Gotta look at what @Fire sent since the last time I checked. Iā€™m going to be working solely on putting out new titles all week anyway, then updating the copy and other projects related to that.

15 Likes

@SaintSovereign the one thing Iā€™ve been wondering is if the first few subs that were in the preview (like GMX ZP) will get any upgrades with the new ME-fied ZP primer?

1 Like

Eventually, yes.

5 Likes

Ooo nice, maybe once I feel like Iā€™ve gotten even more out of ME, then Iā€™ll hop back on GMX and give it another shot (my gaming goals are still something I want to pursue).

Also, I sent you a pm with a question if you donā€™t mind answering

1 Like