Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Great stack. I think it’ll have to be Emperor, Khan St1 and Wanted. I’ve been using the others and don’t want to lose momentum. “Three” is difficult when you have so many in your arsenal to pick from.

2 Likes

Yes it is difficult for sure :expressionless::joy:

Haha same here. Looks like Khan is a bit delayed. Time for me to sleep. Hopefully I will wake up to Khan ZP being already released.

8 Likes

It’s like 2PM in north america! :wink:

There is still plenty of time before the release, go sleep!

5 Likes

Yeah me too
Gotta sleep

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign What is coming after Khan?

1 Like

World Domination

4 Likes

Cure for cancer.

5 Likes

Putting the final touches on Khan. Should arrive within the next hour or two.

22 Likes

mind reading, remote influencing, greek god physical shifting, walking on water, etc :grin:

3 Likes

That version is called Khan’t…
:laughing:

1 Like

Sweet, already purchased and once my rest days are done I’ll be looking forward to running it :grin: Thank you all for your work

4 Likes

Would love to see the update to objectives for Khan

Anything new added @SaintSovereign?

4 Likes

I read that a lot of people are checking the forum like crazy for releases they want… I seem to have developed some type of intuition for it, I just have a feeling that some sub is on the way, and voilá. Today was no different :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I saw the perfect woman for past me…

Looks on point, and she has not been with anyone sexually(traditional attire for that). There’s usually an inspiration when seeing a woman I wanna go for then it’s up to me if I wanna do it or not but with her it was nothing… completely nothing, despite the looks she was giving me and I know exactly why.

Immediately after, 2 women popped up… had an inspiration with one but I was like it’s alright, ima pass. Met up with her again later at the store, it’s nice to notice they both felt my presence. Showing IOIs in a submissive way when I was close to em.

I have a fiancé now… unofficially, 2 things need to happen for it to be official(1st one and the most important one needs my family… tradition). It scares the hell out of me yet I’m so eager to seeing it through, it made me happier. This was so totally unexpected and woah… I’m feeling all kinds of good emotions.

The more I have sex, the more she enjoys it… the longer I last.(not the one I wanna marry) I need to work on my dirty talk as well as reassurance. She was so close to having one hell of an orgasm and I realized this would have been the biggest orgasm I’ve ever given. So I need to learn how to talk women through an orgasm.(not my strongest suit, but I’m willing to learn)

My drive for work has improved significantly despite the fact that my ISP is crap lately, I’m doing a lot of things offline and when they resolve it, I’m gonna be swimming in opportunities.

I am so so horny… damn. And here I am, on a mission to nail the whole family… the way I think lately, surprises me.

There was a video I recorded while I had my girl over… woah, my voice has got deeper. I just need to work on my tonality, I want more range than I have which is loud, neutral and low.

Even thou I’ve made up my mind… A part of me doesn’t want to change it after washout. I love this current stack and I want to keep it going for some time but I also need the new cycle stack, talk about dilemma🥴 made me remember exactly why I added Heartsong to the mix…

I want one person to commit to but I also want to explore other females with her. I love being wanted and admired by the opposite sex, it makes me feel really good about myself and that’s kind of a priority right now.

12 Likes

Great results @Myster ! What stack are you running?

1 Like

Khan.
Has.
Arrived.

24 Likes

Wanted, Diamond and Heartsong

3 Likes

3 Likes

45 minutes vs 3 hours! Bonus