Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Honestly, I haven’t got any problem with productivity before with 15 minutes. Was working as a dragon but today I feel more masculine. Like more do not mess with me.

5 Likes

Depends… by that, if you swapping stacks before a washout you might experience recon. Cause in my experience, the first few days I really missed Stark which caused me to be frustrated and all… and I only played 1 loop… had to convince myself to wait till after the washout so the answer is no.

However, after washout it’ll work great cause I’m still processing Stark… there’s a result I want to post about how Stark showed me a better way to how I see goals that will get me motivated 24/7 instead of chasing goals, feeling empty before I tick em off and only having the feelings fade after I completed it… which will result into having a bigger goal just to chase that feeling again.

2 Likes

The bushes are their portable camouflage.
I swear if you go back the next day, you won’t find the bushes there.

:rofl:

4 Likes

Listening to all my subs for 5 mins today. This is interesting, to be done with the stack in 10 mins.

2 Likes

i mean more using a stack for 3 months then moving to a completely new stack and trusting the permanency of the old one

To SC, I am curious: aren’t the other tech improvements doable in parallel? It seems that while Fire (and Saint) are working on the scripts other staff could be doing other stuff. This would also help SC lock in place the things they KNOW for sure reduces reconciliation (e.g. name embedding) while also making progress on aspirational items (such as the next version of ZP, if that’s what SC wanted to do)

I’ll be finding out soon. Either way, after the wash out of the new stack I will return to the one I’m using then repeat process for a whole year I think.

The SubClub Black Suite is on the way (Alchemist, rvX, apX, As Above, So Below, Dreams). After that, we’re moving on to the last stretch of the preview and releasing all remaining products hopefully by mid-next week.

38 Likes

Wait so dreams is in the black suite now?

2 Likes

What?? Khan included too??? :scream:

@Invictus @Ingress I’m freaking out!

11 Likes

Limitless ZP was phenomenal, so I can’t wait to try Quantum Limitless ZP. But Alchemist ZP is the one I’m really geeking over.

My next cycle will be CFW, AL and QL. :metal:

5 Likes

Quantum Limitless ZP & EOG ZP? I can’t wait

4 Likes

Remaining products being released possibly mid next week? :eyes:

I’ll do a washout right now then.

3 Likes

I was thinking of doing the same thing

2 Likes

What is AL?

Based on the context possibly Alchemist?

2 Likes

Khan + True Social + Daredevil or S&S - Leggooo

2 Likes

Wow!

Aegis Initiative: Covid-19

Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct

Ascended Mogul

Ascension for Women

Beast Unleashed

Beast Within

Beyond Limitless

Boxing Mastery X

Commander

Ecstasy of Gold

Elixir

Emperor Fitness

Emperor: The House of Medici

Executive

Inner Circle

Khan

Legacy

Limit Destroyer

Limitless Executive

Power Can Corrupt

Primal

Quantum Limitless

Rich Crypto

Seductress

Sex & Seduction

Sex Mastery X (Solace Mask)

True Social

4 Likes

Not exactly lofty but with QL ZP I want to become a member of Mensa or better yet the Prometheus Society

4 Likes

Why do you want to join those groups?

1 Like