Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

House of Medici, ready to go: Main Disc. Thread - Emperor: The House of Medici ZP

R.I.C.H. Crypto on deck.

12 Likes

I sent you something on pm that might either creep you out, or make you feel ecstatic :rofl:

Or both :joy:

1 Like

Will check in a bit.

1 Like

RICH Crypto ready to go.

Now hotfixing Sex Mastery X ZP and HoM ZP (updating mask to Solace).

12 Likes

Let’s go, crypto markets are exploding rn.

Please look at Rich Crypto ZP also
Rar archive is Rich ZP 12/1/21

Sex Mastery X ZP hotfix completed.

9 Likes

RICH Crypto link fixed. Give it 5 minutes.

8 Likes

Man! That Chosen From Within made you a beast, @SaintSovereign. I can feel it!

3 Likes

DAMN!

Saint is on FIRE! :wink:
Thanks for all the updates!

Eagerly waiting for EoG :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Did anyone try 'Breakthrough Loop ’ with ZP when you were at height of recon ?

I know Saint has mentioned to try 30 min with Qv2. What about ZP , how much time of ZP will be considered for breakthrough ?

Although Recon is good , sometimes the circumstances force us to perform at our max :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible that Emperor ZP is so distinct from previous versions for me because the hardcore traits/extremes of Emperor from previous versions are not aligned with my authentic nature and desire, so ZP mitigates/ negates them?

I remember reading about ZP creating/demanding a kind of honesty with oneself, does this mean that ZP makes it harder to adopt extremes from our norm/personality or how does this ‘honesty’ component play out/work when it comes to results with ZP?

7 Likes

May I know, when will Ascended Mogul ZP and Power Can Corrupt ZP come out, please?

I could not handle Emperor on QV2 or anything like it. It turned me into a pissed off individual who was always negative when things didn’t go his way. Also I got quite broody and actively avoided social engagements. So I turned to Stark which was easier to run than Emperor.

Emperor ZP on the other hand turned me into a responsible individual that allows and accepts the situation and works within the constraints to thrive in it. I no longer feel the need to burn the place to the ground on it. Whereas Stark was a bit extreme for my subconscious and I didn’t like the neurotic behavior I acquired because of it.

Emperor went from a sub that looked appealing but the recon was way too harsh to my favorite sub to run.

7 Likes

Now that we’re about 2 months in, or more… Not good at keeping dates…
Can someone tell me if they got permanency (of course for the time being) of factors from a 45 days run as instructed previous to the zp they’re runing now.
Thank you for an honest answer.

2 Likes

The roadmap has information on upcoming releases.

1 Like

The rest of the titles will be released very soon similar to the way the last couple of titles were released. And it will all be done in this month.

I won’t be surprised if it is done by this week or the next

2 Likes

No doubt the question has been asked. Did a search, it was actually by me 2 months ago :slight_smile:…

Got an answer from Saint that the jury is not out yet… I understand… I’m asking again now.

Do we know more?

1 Like

Maybe we get AsC today? :wink:

1 Like

On a less serious note: we should have a “5 days washout” sub.