Main Disc. Thread - Emperor: The House of Medici ZP

Yeah the legacy version is still up

@SaintSovereign: So basically, it’s better to have run Mogul, Ascended Mogul and/or EoG to clear monetary issues BEFORE even touching HoM. Am I correct?

yeah its still up

Yeah its just I’ve grown up poor and maybe there was some recon in that past…

But right now I haven’t had any recon with wealth subs like mogul or stark or RICH in the past so maybe this ZP version really tackles that issue I’ve had with my upbringing…

If thats the case then I guess its doing its thing

2 Likes

You saying this makes it fud. Also irresponsible to run this ZP preview on a day with so many sales calls.

@Vinci is not making this as a FUD at all. He is stating his experiences and viewpoint. He also makes concessions that it hit a deep issue. Him doing this, which caused Saint to reply made me confirm that I should be running this since I already have financial systems in place.

2 Likes

Please. This is a very important question. It deserves more explanation.
HOM is only recommended after other titles wealth related?

That’s news to me too. @SaintSovereign, any guidance?

2 Likes

Fud is when you have doubts that a sub is safe with no proof. Instead of sharing his experience directly(which he did later on), he first asked if it is unsafe because saint said the system used masked legacy - creating fear, uncertainty and doubt for other people who are reading along.

Do you honestly belief this company would upload a sub that has not passed integrity check?

Xavier was or is in recon, best he takes rest instead of believing he can not get recon because he never had it on other wealth subs - that is just deluded/arrogant. Also impulsively listening to a just released ZP preview sub while having a day filled with sales is not good call at all.

I rest my case. Everyone will make up their own conclusion.

Hotfix complete. Redownload HoM to get it in Solace format.

11 Likes

@SaintSovereign So run Mogul or EOG before running Emperor HOM? What is the reason for this? I’m not being critical just curious

HoM is about becoming a multimillionaire (or billionaire) and creating a long lasting financial legacy / empire. Much more money issues (and life issues) to work through before that goal can be achieved.

25 Likes

Definitely seems like HoM and EoG would be great together.

6 Likes

Same thing I was thinking
Even more excited for now for EOG ZP.
Definitely have to start working on my money and life issues immediately

1 Like

I’ll just try out BV3 with HoMZP in the meantime.

1 Like

As much as I talk about wanting to run Quantum Limitless ZP I often think that feeling is recon to keep me from focusing on my real dream goal which is wealth
I was going to run Mogul ZP with Dragon Reborn but since Ascended Mogul ZP is a thing I am going to do that instead
I want to buy anything I want any time I want without having to check my account.
Not saying I will but I want that option
I crave that level of freedom more than anything

4 Likes

Do Ascended Mogul ZP with LimitlessZP. You’ll thank me later, I bet.

5 Likes

I can do that . Thanks

1 Like

LOL it’s the ultimate sales sub… how is this “irresponsible.” Definitely disagree with this statement, as it’s up to the person and their preference.

3 Likes

I think what SaintSovereign means is to first run a financial title like Mogul, RICH, EoG, Emperor, etc for a while. And after achieving a certain level of wealth, then it would be a good idea to run HoM.

So address the monetary issues with other titles and then start HoM.

Yes.

5 Likes