Main Disc. Thread - Mogul ZP

Mogul zp :
Very important progress happened toward having a valuable possession .

6 Likes

Do tell us more when you acquire it.

2 Likes

At any point in the coming four months . Sure when it will manifest totally I will write here .

2 Likes

The shift both inwardly and in perspective is becoming more evident.
I can’t relate to a lot of people which isn’t at all a bad thing. People want to complain about literally everything. I want to find solutions

15 Likes

Respect +1000

1 Like

Today some one lives near me . He knows about my business and work . Told me that he wants to learn from me about business . I told him we will arrange this after January as I am now busy in closing this year financial statements.

2 Likes

Mogul has made me a machine. I’m working 16 hours a day building my online furniture shop and its marketing strategy. I don’t need more than six hours to sleep and I’m well-rested and ready to work all day long.

20 Likes

Considering Mogul in replacement of R.I.C.H for my stack swap and this awesome to hear!

4 Likes

I forgot to mention that working on my business is pure joy and makes me excited af. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I think I’m experiencing some version of this too. And I’m playing Mogul ZP.

It’s getting filtered through intellectual/ontological lenses though. So there’s a very strong Quantum Limitless and Alchemist feel. Maybe that’s also because that’s who I fundamentally am.

4 Likes

I keep wishing I was busier and have more structure than I do currently.
@Palpatine mentioned wasted time.
I know how he feels. Yeah I have relaxation time and I knocked out the first season of the Witcher in four days but I know people who spend their entire lives watching television or movies
I can’t do that

I came across a new extreme metal band via an interview on a website for a well known metal magazine and all I had to read was the first sentence

“Following 10-hour shifts at their day jobs”

I don’t know how healthy that is but I miss working nine to twelve hours a day seven days a week

4 Likes

Well, I’m wasting time right now as we speak. in real-time. hahaha.

Today’s routine is somewhat off.

But it also reminds me of how there’s an extremely subjective component to ‘Hard Work’. In a nutshell: it’s got to mean something to you and be supportive of your thriving. Otherwise, the ‘Hard Work’ is a big old waste of time.

I’m in the odd position right now, of having half of my time devoted to tasks that I really don’t want to do. With those, it’s slow-going and foot-dragging and procrastination. (But I’ve still gotta get them done.). And the other half of my time I’m focused on this incredibly motivating material. It’s great.

It’s like standing with one foot in an ice-bath and the other in a hot-spring.

:sweat_smile:

and just now the DAW (Garage Band) on my iPad called to me. And I spent 25 minutes tooling around in a song that I’ve been messing around with.

I can create a drum loop and put it on repeat and look up to discover that a century has passed.

4 Likes

I misread that as " Garbage Band"

1 Like

As in after 10-hour shifts, THEN they’d do their music? That’s drive right there if so!

1 Like

Up to two hours one way in the middle of a lockdown in the UK risking arrest

2 Likes

I misread that as ‘misheard’.

3 Likes

@James I don’t know if you’ve ever listened to the Tim Ferriss Show. If not, I want to recommend it to you. I feel that it’s very compatible with where you’re going and what you’re building.

I think it will be an excellent mix of inspiring perspectives and actionable strategies and information.

I’ve been on vacation from it for a while now. I’m listening to the latest episode right now, but this would be a good one to check-out:

3 Likes

Scott Adams did an episode years ago on affirmations. He says that crazy things happened when he would take an affirmation and write it down 25 times or something. His format is “I, Scott Adams will become a famous cartoonist” I think he used it to pass a test one time in college or something or to get some opportunity when there was no way he’d get it but it came true. And he will stay consistent meaning he’ll keep at it. I’ve not had success with written affirmations but I didn’t realize he would just keep at it sometimes if that’s what it took. I think I’ve done it for up to 3 months at a time before throwing in the towel.

2 Likes

This is actually that episode.

I believe that subliminals are affirmations. That’s part of what’s so innovative about the technology. Part prayer/part meditation/part affirmation/part yoga.

2 Likes

Ok I was very tempted to get R.I.C.H but after tons of reading on the forum and self analysis Mogul is what I need. This will help me build a good foundation for my business. I struggle with setting prices for my artwork and reiki services I lack productivity when it comes to being consistent with my YouTube channels I have tons of videos that I have not uploaded. I had to question myself why? Editing videos has been a bit of a learning curve for me and when I do spend hours on editing and upload the video and only get 5 views I’m totally discouraged and feel like I have wasted my time. So in other words I tend to give up on myself alot and underestimate my value. So I think Mogul is definitely going to help with that. I started 1st loop of Mogul today I’m very excited and while I purchased I noticed the time on my phone 2:22 so yes this is definitely the right move I got the confirmation. I’m wondering do I need to start a separate journal for my Zp mogul experience? I’m stacking with Ultimate Artist and Seductress.

5 Likes