Main Disc. Thread - Mogul ZP

For those who have already purchased MOGUL in the past, the ZP version is already in your downloads.

mogul-box-render

Many people believe that wealth is the result of one singular event, like being born with money, winning the lottery or stumbling upon that million dollar idea. But, those who have made it know that success (and generation massive sums of wealth) is a process, not an event. The MOST IMPORTANT element of that process is making sure that our inner most thoughts and belief regarding wealth and success won’t sabotage our efforts.

If you believe that money is inherently evil – as society often teaches – you’re placing artificial limits on your ability to acquire wealth and lead the life you know you want. If the idea of earning lots of money scares you, turn back now. MOGUL is the most advanced, most effective wealth generation subliminal mind program available anywhere.

With MOGUL, you’ll quickly begin to experience rapid internal growth (and external results) in every aspect of your life where money and wealth are involved. Be prepared for work superiors to take notice of your increased efforts and productivity. Be ready for long-term wealth generation ideas to suddenly materialize alongside a powerful, positive motivation to bring those ideas to fruition. Prepare yourself for better financial and spending habits, like automatically and effortlessly limiting frivolous purchases and instead routing that money into a business, investment, or other wealth generation vehicle.

Simply put, with MOGUL, you WILL think differently about money and those new thoughts and habits WILL lead you to a debt-free life of wealth and prosperity. MOGUL also contains scripting to help you discover your personal mission and guide you down a path toward generating massive amounts of wealth from that mission. There’s nothing better than doing what you love AND earning money while you do it.

Understand that MOGUL isn’t going to necessarily turn you into some kind of corporate executive or stock market trader (unless that’s what you want). MOGUL helps you earn wealth fulfilling your personal dreams, whether that be writing novels, becoming the CEO of a large company, or professional snowboarding.

It’s your life, live it how you want, and with MOGUL, make lots of money while doing it. Want extra power? Try stacking MOGUL with ASCENSION.

Extended Information:

It is impossible to list every single benefit or objective of the subliminal due to the way our subliminals are created. They create holistic change that are deeply personal and individual to every single user, so while two individuals might see similar effects, someone else will likely have different experiences. Listing all potential avenues of growth and benefits is simply impossible - but through experience with the subliminal and introspection you can grasp the overall growth direction of the subliminal. Always remember that you are a unique individual with your very own journey, history and life, and our subliminals take that as well as your conscious guidance into account and work with you and who you truly are. In other words, even if an objective/feature/benefit that you want is not listed on the page, it does not mean you won’t experience it as long as the topic of the subliminal is connected to the desired effect.

Furthermore, if you haven’t experienced a specific objective / feature / benefit on the page (or unstated) yet, it does not mean you won’t – it simply means other things are taking precedence and have a much higher priority as dictated by the intricate interplay between your conscious guidance, your situation, your subconscious mind and the subliminal. Finally, there are countless more benefits and features to discover with each subliminal - each subliminal is so much more than a simple list. It is an invaluable companion on your journey that grows with you - indeed, our subliminals can be used indefinitely and throughout your whole life, they will always help you develop in new ways you never expected. Have patience, listen wisely, always be taking action in line with the subliminal and don’t let the list limit you, the subliminal or the experiences you will go through.

Current Level of Technology:
Zero Point (Reading the provided supporting documentation is mandatory due to the strength of ZP. Do NOT start listening before reading the included instruction manual).

Standard Current (ZP) Listening Schedule:
See included instructions or the following support article

• 18+
  • 16+ with parental / legal guardian guidance
    • If you are under the age of 16, this product must be purchased by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 18. Individuals under the age of 16 should NOT run this title.
    • Mogul does not contain any sexual or romance related scripting. However, the energetic aura it creates can serve as an attractant, therefore parental guidance is a requirement for all minors between 16 and 18 years of age who wishes to run this subliminal. Please do not expose anyone under the age of 16 to Mogul.

Gender and Sexual Orientation:
Any.

Objectives:

• Achieve complete and total financial freedom through the manifestation and building of wealth and success
  • Increase overall motivation to generate as much wealth as possible through all available channels, which includes creating NEW channels and pathways for revenue (ex: entrepreneurship, trading stocks or crypto, etc.)
  • Easily generate new ideas for wealth generation and increase motivation to act on those ideas
  • Improve goal setting habits, and eliminate all fears around achieving those goals, especially when setting goals that deal with generating wealth and achieving success
  • Increase overall productivity and eliminate procrastination, especially when working toward generating maximum wealth
  • Breakthrough and eliminate any and all internal wealth ceilings (negative beliefs capping your earning potential) preventing you from achieving complete financial freedom.
  • Breakthrough and eliminate any and all internal success ceilings (negative beliefs capping your ability to achieve widespread success)
  • Intuitively forecast market movements of all kinds: securities, commodities, forex, business niches, etc.
  • Improve debt management skills and eliminate all debt that inhibits your ability to generate wealth (this does not negatively affect strategic deals that includes obtaining credit or other capital that requires repayment)
  • Develop long-term financial visualization and planning skills
  • Manifest friends, colleagues, partners, etc. who will help you achieve all of your success and wealth goals
  • Manifest mentors, books, courses and other sources of information to give you the knowledge to achieve all of your success and wealth goals
  • Develop a strong sense of self, improve internal confidence in your ability to succeed at everything you attempt, especially when working toward wealth generation
  • Completely detach from and neutralize all negative societal programming in regards to money, success and generating wealth
  • Change your mindset to that of a winner, turning all negatives into opportunities for growth and acting upon those opportunities in a way that helps you generate wealth and achieve widespread success
  • Develop, generate and radiate an energetic “celebrity-like” aura that attracts high value, high net worth, positive, helpful individuals, signaling to them that you are someone with extreme wealth building potential
  • And more!

https://www.subliminalclub.com/product/mogul-wealth-money-subliminal/

36 Likes

Holy crap, I’m so excited.

5 Likes

Nice too bad I don’t have it, will something else become available like mind eye’s, beyond limitless, etc?

2 Likes

This just made my night. Thank you @SaintSovereign and @Fire

10 Likes

Oh, no! Oh, yes! Oh, no! Oh, yes!

I need to change my stack yet again…

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

We are working through the back catalog now, but there’s no ETA on titles. We’re releasing them as we finish 'em.

20 Likes

Woowoww , thank you very much . Thanks thanks :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I feel like am still good with just two zp subs will stay like this till the end of the 21 days

Edit: nice change of the cover art

4 Likes

Does that mean yourself and Fire have obtained enough positive feedback regarding ZP?

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad I was thinking the exact same thing.
Money or the lack of it has always been my biggest source of stress. I was watching a video on YouTube a couple of days ago on the Alux channel and they were discussing what money teaches you and wealthy people always being stressed was part of it but I would much rather be stressed about wanting to make more than about not having any
Here’s a link if you want to watch it
One of my favorite YouTube channels

7 Likes

You and me both Bro

5 Likes

Not quite. Enough for some titles.

10 Likes

This is exactly what I needed! I feel like the combination of CHOSEN plus Mogul is the new and improved AM.

9 Likes

That could be true

Nothing cooler than someone with wealth that does everything they can to help and lead others

9 Likes

Bring on the ZP updates!

The sections on Age, Gender and Sexual Orientation and Objectives are awesome. Makes many things very clear.

My guess is that many of the Mogul objectives were present in the previous versions but many new ones have also been added in the ZP re-write.

7 Likes

Looks like R.I.C.H ZP and Mogul ZP would be a good stack?/

2 Likes

Add in Wanted and you have a new Khan.

2 Likes

Add in Sage and you have King Solomon. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

The lesser key?

1 Like

Could be :smiley:

1 Like