Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I give a thumbs up for :heart: :musical_note:

6 Likes

A Case For Emperor

1. It’s not Heart Song
25 Likes

beautiful!!!

I’m liking strictly for the sarcasm. Because you bring the A-Game to sarcasm

4 Likes

BLU is going to be released as its own ZP title. So if you’ve already purchased it it, you will get it in your downloads when it is released.

Mogul ZP now available: Main Disc. Thread - Mogul ZP

21 Likes

Oof…I got excited and remembered I don’t own it :rofl:

2 Likes

Heartsong is the last ZP I’m really looking forward to.

…so far.

2 Likes

Aw so close. I have Ascended Mogul not Mogul.

1 Like

Oh yeah :sunglasses: I wonder what will be the next title to be transformed into ZP!

2 Likes

another weird dream I dont really remember . I dont know what was going on Im bad dreamer. It was like to be in many versions same situation simultaneously and be aware of others versions.
I know it could be that audiobook about synchronicity and multiple quantum realities I listened couple weeks back, but chance to have some dream I remember is slim and to have multiverse dream is some other level.
Im running Wanted ZP LimitlessZP and RICHZP so this dream is probably caused by RICHZP
Im still waiting for MindsEyeZP. Iwould drop Limitless mercilessly and play Minds EyeZP instead
I know we comited to run stack 45 days but …

2 Likes

Yes definitely heartsong. And then emperor :blush:

Yes, this is my experience too with RegZP!

1 Like

Instructions regarding QZP listening schedule for 2 ZPs and 1 Qv2 say:

Day 1: 1 loop of ZP1+1 loop of ZP2
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: 1 loop of Qv2
Day 4: Rest

and repeat…

My question: can we get away with running 2 loops of each title?

I just feel underexposed running these titles only once a day each, considering that I would run Qv2 about 4 times a day without issue, 5 times a week.

Can anyone from the research group and/or mod team comment on their experience/listening schedules please? @Lion @SubliminalUser @AlexanderGraves @Invictus @Palpatine @James

2 Likes

If you have 2 or 3 titles in your stack, run 1 loop each for the Public Preview Testing Phase that we are in. After this Phase, we could get new instructions.

It’s just that we think we can handle more loops but so far it has shown to just increase reconciliation. In fact, SaintSovereign has said that with ZP, less is more.

If you are running only 1 title though (and it is ZP), run 2 loops every alternate day.

You are not underexposed. That feeling is plain recon.

7 Likes

I’m currently on my first week of running Primal ZP, Diamond ZP and Rich ZP while following the instructions 100%.

In the last few days i have noticed a very good positive result that i want to provide as feedback.

First , some quick background.

I’m a rare personality in that im extremelly smart and have tangible achievements in life that prove it but im also very emotional and have struggled all my life with anger and controlling my temper.

To give you a specific example, by the time i was 12 years old i was so smart i had been placed into a special class for gifted kids where we did the year in 5 months instead of 10 months like normal kids. But by that time i had also been suspended from school multiple times for fighting with other kids and talking back to teachers.

Over the years i have spent a lot of money and time on various attempts to control my anger and temper. i have tried everything from traditional therapy to medicine and nothing really worked.

In the last few days i have noticed an noticeably increase in my ability to control myself. situations where i would usually get angry and start yelling, my brain will send me a message like “nothing positive will be gained from continuing this interaction, walk away now”. and i will control myself and just leave.

It has not been perfect as i do remember losing my cool and yelling 2 days ago but its been noticeably better then usual and im just finishing week 1 of ZP.

It’s still very early since i need to put myself in more difficult situations where i usually struggle to keep my cool to see how much ZP helps but something noticeable that is positive seems to be happening when it comes to my ability to control my emotions/temper.

13 Likes

Hi @MadaraUchiha when there will be Sanguine ZP it will be perfect for you probably. It is excellent when you want to control your temper/anger. I don’t know when it will be published in ZP format

2 Likes

RICH and PS are not added to Main Shop ZP Preview.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign - Ticket #5157 regarding this issue was sent a week ago. Still “in progress”

WANTED was also not listed back then. Now it is there.

When Beyond Limitless ZP is out, how and in what ways will it be different from Limitless ZP?

1 Like