Queen of Sheba:

• CHOSEN
  • Seductress
  • Ecstasy of Gold
9 Likes

Mogul gets a new box cover too.

:+1:t2:

Saint, please fix this too. :point_up_2:t2:

For over 3 years now, this error has bugged me every time I read the Mogul pageā€¦

ā€œGenerating, not Generation.ā€

:sweat_smile:

12 Likes

I like the new structure of the description. Visible stated for which gender it is, a form of technology, it is just very clear now, I like it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I now have the perfect stack.

ZP Mogul, ZP Limitless, ZP R.I.C.H.

MWAHAHAHAOkIā€™mDone

19 Likes

The perfect stack is my stack: Wanted + Paragon + Mogul = Sex/Looks+Health+Money :smiley: Sorry! :rofl:

7 Likes

And with the three title limit we canā€™t even have a ā€œmy stack is bigger than your stackā€ competition. Dang.

1 Like

This is what I have been talking about since the beginning. Itā€™s where ā€œnot becoming wealthy is selfishā€ is derived from.

5 Likes

Just wanna say that I seem to remember reading posts of yours advocating and expressing your satisfaction out of Mogul and Limitless, and now seeing your post here, I admire your consistency and persistencešŸ‘

6 Likes

Wow thank you so much for adding objectives. I love it!

Will you be adding them for every title now?

5 Likes

Am integrating Mogul ZP into my stack. Tomorrow will be 1 loop of CHOSEN ZP and 1 loop of Mogul ZP.

I feel good about it.

2 Likes

Generation of**

1 Like

He knows what he wants and thatā€™s key.

1 Like

Not to be a douche but ask this here and youā€™ll probably get more replies about it.

Letā€™s try and keep the Mogul thread about Mogul.

1 Like

Oh sh*t im sorry
I will delete it

Awesome! Iā€™m not planning to change my stack anytime soon, but I am thinking of swapping out Regeneration once I feel it has done its work. This seems perfect

Mogul
Chosen
Sage Immortal

New stack ready!!

This!!!

Will be running this.
Maybe Rich to boost.

BTW @SaintSovereign where is the difference to rich? Rich is mostly manifesting, right?

Also, can I exchange mogul for rich right now or finish the 21 days???

Also great new sales page!!! Clears up a lot.

2 Likes

By the way, you guys need another add to cart button at the bottom if the sales page.

Increases conversion :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I have to answer to this, because you are right. And wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

In general it does increase conversions. But it needs to be tested. Not all the businesses/customers/whatever are the same. There are cases where it lowers the conversion.

Just had to comment, as I happen to be dealing with this stuff in our family business. Going to be hiring a Conversion Rate Optimizer inhouse soon.

And if someone is looking for a career with great earning potential, you might want to look into CRO. Good CROs are worth more than their weight in gold.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly the stack Iā€™m planning but Iā€™m throwing in EOG QV2

1 Like

Correction:

If you are under the age of 18, this product must be purchased by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 18

3 Likes