Main Disc. Thread - Mogul ZP

That’s the goal.

10 Likes

Oh damn I did not know.
Thanks!

1 Like

There’s a sticky pop up on desktop that’s always set the bottom of the page. Not on mobile because that’s just annoying.

7 Likes

OK mogul is more for removing limiting beliefs, etc right?

So I need that for sure.

1 Like

How exciting! We get to read the titles all over again now :slight_smile: Cool Album art

RICH ZP alone is generating incredible ideas everyday, can only imagine what Mogul would do

2 Likes

So far it’s my favorite album art, along with Chosen’s.

Though I don’t think I’ll be running this title :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes

Negative beliefs regarding money and wealth

2 Likes

Love the “extended information” section. That will definitely be useful when deciding what subs to run in the future.

3 Likes

Been pretty focused on my goals/tasks since my loop of Mogul ZP.

At this rate, soon I’ll miss a day or two of visiting this forum.

Devotees would understand how weird that’d be.

:sweat_smile:

10 Likes

:point_down:t2:

Mogul has been added to the ZP Preview because we needed something to help generate new wealth/income pathways.

Mogul (and Emperor, etc.) directly work on this goal.
RICH, Chosen, etc. can be great supplements, but aren’t designed for that job.

:+1:t2:

15 Likes

Nah, this is correct. If you read further down the page, they’ve expanded use to between 16-18 with parental guidance required.

3 Likes

Given the foundational work necessary for wealth it probably would hurt to run Regeneration ZP , Mogul ZP , and RICH ZP as a stack. One can always adjust accordingly later

6 Likes

This is the full paragraph:

“If you are under the age of 16, this product must be purchased by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 18. Individuals under the age of 16 should NOT run this title”

Let me point to the second statement in the paragraph: “individuals under the age of 16 should NOT run this title”. That’s correct.

Then look at the first statement in the paragraph: “If you are under the age of 16, this product must be purchased by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 18”. So why would an adult purchase a title for you if you are under 16 and you cannot listen to the subliminal? That’s why the 16 in this statement should be 18 (or say “if you are between 16 and 18” and not “under the age of 16”)

2 Likes

Read it carefully. Sales page says noone under 16 can use it under any circumstances.

This says anyone under 16 must have a guardian purchase it.

What they’re trying to say is that if you’re under 16, don’t buy. If you’re under 18, mum and dad buy. If you’re over 18, you buy.

4 Likes

i very much like this new way of objectives and description,

hope every new sub on ZP comes along the way with those, it will be so easy on customers to choose what title, rather than sending so much support tickets and sometime the answer wont be as accurate

this will solve everything, good job man

11 Likes

I have to credit Sub Club for the incredible writing re-brand they’ve done. The new support articles and the new description page that came out for Mogul are both TOP QUALITY. I now feel MUCH more comfortable sharing these resources with my friends and letting the content speak for itself rather than trying to tell them it’s great. This is much more viral content, to put it one way.

And I have to say that Mogul description inspired me. I feel abundantly, 100% clear. Beyond clear. This is the sub that I need to run solo.

In the past, I’ve ran Ascended Mogul to add a boost of confidence, alpha foundation, and productivity, but I feel like productivity issues that remained with Mogul Qv2 won’t be a problem on Mogul ZP. I can already tell this will hit deeper.

This is exactly what I’ve been waiting for and I am so excited.

Ps: I would love to see new description pages released for the titles that havent been switched to ZP yet. Theyre so clear, titles could use consistent explanations, and this will really help users review and reflect on the goals of the sub more effectively

8 Likes

Am eagerly waiting to read the updated description and objectives of UA ZP for the same reason :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’m waiting for them to update the description of Ascended Mogul so I can compare with Mogul and know which one to go with. Looks like 2022 is going to be a money making year for a lot of people in this community.

4 Likes

At this point I’m so dedicated to Ascended Mogul that when Mogul ZP came out I immediately bought.

Until Zp was released I committed to solo AM. That lost out to ZP subs. But mogul ZP is a beautoful compromise, and if it’s as congruent to my wants and needs as the description says, I may not even need AM after all

2 Likes

How has AM treated you? That was the very first sub I purchased from this company. The internal effects were remarkable. I only ran it for 4months before jumping to Emperor. I always felt that I could have gotten more out of it had I stuck to it for like a year. I won’t mind going back to it when the ZP format comes out. Did you have good results with it?

2 Likes