Mogul vs RICH as a major

Yeah from the above RICH looks like the ONLY choice, for my question at least.

Damn I may have to run R.I.C.H. way more

You could run both.

Especially after Core V2 is released. That’s what I plan to do with EOG. Run both and my custom. See how quickly I can change my current situation

2 Likes

I am on my fourth loop R.I.C.H V2 .Feeling a bit of reconciliation as I keep asking myself what in the fuck I am doing and how can I get shit done quicker?

4 Likes

R.i.c.h v2 with limitless executive v2?

1 Like

Compared to RICH, Mogul’s focus is more on long-term financial stability.

Mogul covers the transformation of all your financial mindset and habits – work productivity, debt payments, systematic savings, retirement/legacy planning, healing of poverty programming, etc.

If one already has healthy beliefs and some valuable skills/products, RICH will work faster.

If much healing/change/learning is required, Mogul would be better.

:+1:t2:

15 Likes

Am definitely running them both.

2 Likes

Part of the description of R.I.C.H. is “Simply put, it’s easier with R.I.C.H.”. I’ve noticed that this is true for me and for someone else I know who is using this program. I use r.i.c.h. as a booster and as major program, and I get different results of course. I see more of the manifestations when I use it as a booster and more long term planning of wealth preparation when I listen to multiple loops.

6 Likes

You just got me thinking - if we use R.I.C.H as a major program,do we still have to use the flat response studio monitor headphones?

1 Like

I find that flat headphones benefit the normal programs too.so ifs its not inconvenient,probably wouldn’t hurt

1 Like

I would encourage that. I also agree with @Meng123’s post above.

As I only have one listening slot I will go for RICH.

3 Likes

I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of pure manifestation, in my experience money never just appears. I have checks arrive in my mailbox and money appear in my PayPal account on a fairly regular basis, but that’s because I’ve got income streams set up (affiliate marketing, a couple of small dropship stores, etc) that are working for me… none of it is unexpected entirely.

4 Likes

I don’t see it so much as that as having opportunities . I definitely don’t see money just randomly appearing either but I do think it’s possible I might get an opportunity related to my income generation project.

3 Likes

i think the manifestation part is not for money per se, but for opportunities.

since money is = to value. and you cant recieve value unless you give service in return

so the subs will manifest opportunities for you to use your services which will get you money.

1 Like

Agreed. I’ve known many people who are into manifestation (LoA, now the trend is Neville…) who espouse visualizing the intended outcome and “the universe makes it happen”. I just can’t fully accept that, money does not just appear. Gotta have pathways for it to happen. Now, if those pathways exist… woo, money! That already happens with me.

I’ll receive the occasional check from Amazon in my mailbox because I’m an Amazon affiliate. But I don’t receive random checks from unknown sources, just because I intend/visualize being wealthy.

What does happen is I’ll get very obvious nudges toward a specific path, but it’s still up to me to take action. This happens on Stark, even though I don’t know what manifestation scripting it’s got.
This week, within the span of 12 hours:

• I got 2 Etsy orders from a shop that I barely pay attention to anymore, that totaled $150
  • One of my favorite YT marketing channels did a video on Etsy sales
  • My wife was talking with an online friend of hers who was able to quit her job and get a full-time income by doing dropshipping on Etsy last year and then…
  • she (my wife) told me she wants to start selling her own Etsy products as well as marketing mine, as a side hustle

To me, that was the universe saying “hello!! pay attention to this opportunity!”

13 Likes

Right on man!

Im running both on my Stack… Ascended Mogul when i am asleep and Rich when i am awake and doing stuff.

Go hard or Go Home :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

I only use my Sennheiser HD 280 Pro’s when I am listening to my stack. If I’m going to use quality equipment for Ultimas, I figure it’s both smart and easier to keep it consistent throughout my listening.

1 Like