Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Hi @MadaraUchiha when there will be Sanguine ZP it will be perfect for you probably. It is excellent when you want to control your temper/anger. I don’t know when it will be published in ZP format

2 Likes

RICH and PS are not added to Main Shop ZP Preview.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign - Ticket #5157 regarding this issue was sent a week ago. Still “in progress”

WANTED was also not listed back then. Now it is there.

When Beyond Limitless ZP is out, how and in what ways will it be different from Limitless ZP?

1 Like

So the S&S Weapon X Subconscious Coach Technology is working fine in the ZP build.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

This is something I noticed very quickly after using ZP. I’m not using the same titles as you except R.I.C.H but I’ve got the same result in regards to my anger. I was getting angry and having mood swings and all that kinds of stuff, and whilst, like you said, it isn’t perfect in terms of I still get annoyed at things (mainly CoD now a days haha) I realise I can keep my cool a lot easier.

4 Likes

It seems to me that the copycats finally understood that they cannot mess with us.

3 Likes

Blockquote
“The transition to a higher order of functioning — or hooking on to a higher neural circuit — is often accompanied by considerable anxiety or a turbulence in personal life which seems as if the organism were falling apart or breaking up. This phenomenon of instability is really the way that every living organism — societies, human primates, chemical solutions, etc. — shakes itself, as it were, by myoclonisms or similar convulsions into new combinations and permutations for higher and new levels of development. So perhaps the space-time Utopia of a new area of primate exploration has some validity after all, as indicating that the more vigorous the disturbance or myoclonism the greater the quantum jump into a higher neurological circuit. This is one reason why I firmly believe that the transition to the next spiral will not be smooth nor without much suffering and chaos.”

Introduction by Israel Regardie
Prometheus Rising
Robert Anton Wilson

Blockquote

How accurately this explains reconciliation and can we assume that degree of reconciliation directly correlated with inner-growth?

5 Likes

Interesting info, thanks.

I had no reconciliation on Wanted whatsoever and the growth is immense.

2 Likes

While there’s some good points in what you quoted, especially how how the transition is often accompanied by considerable amount of anxiety or a turbulence in life, it’s not all “accurate”.

The keyword there is often, as @Sub.Zero mentioned not experiencing any recon on WANTED, the same goes for me as well.

In fact, when it comes to both WANTED and Chosen, those 2 alone have NEVER caused any type of recon, yet anyone on this forum will tell you about how much those 2 programs (especially WANTED) have affected my life and changed it.
In fact, the amount of inner growth I have gotten from those (in the form of self realization) is far more than any growth I received from anything else.

4 Likes

Interesting piece! I would say, if there even is a correlation, that degree of reconciliation is directly correlated to how far removed the objectives and thought-patterns from a particular sub are removed from your current state of thinking. Since a lot of new neural corrections will have to be made, as opposed to someone who is closer to the objective of a sub, where existing neural pathways can be strengthened and more connections can be branched out easier.

1 Like

Lol same, just bought mogul though just to access the ZP version

1 Like

Are washouts necessary if we stick with the same stack on ZP? Example: I want to listen to my ZP stack for 1 year at a minimum.

Yes, every 21 days for a wash out.

1 Like

okay i see dat i see dat i see dat :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

ascension is very close im guessing :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

although i would hold my ass for a bit before trying it , cause i want to compare both of Qv2 and Zp to me personally

but boy its coming :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ok so I wasn’t fully expecting the ramp up in intensity of ZP after only two weeks.

This definitely isn’t the normal progression I’ve come to associate with Qv2. Now I know what some of you guys said about it sneaking up on you. I feel like I condensed a months worth of inner work into about 2 weeks.

10 Likes

I just realized I have a difficult time watching anything blatantly negative. I can’t do it
Not for if that is from Chosen or ZP in general

@SaintSovereign
@DarkPhilosopher

2 Likes

It could be ZP thing, but I’d be interested to know. I’m noticing that I am steering clear of negative vibes and even when I am getting some negative thoughts and feelings, it’s like something inside of me is trying to boost me up and keep me positive. Something that wasn’t there, or at least it was not as strong, before testing WZP.

3 Likes

Emperor or Sex Mastery

2 Likes