Main Disc. Thread - Limitless ZP

What about QLZP?

2 Likes

Was going to ask when QLST4ZP would be out and how different from Limitless ZP it is.

2 Likes

Why is it that I get recon on all Limitless titles (LimitlessZP, Beyond Limitless, Quantum Limitless) in regards to productivity and focus, often leaving me tired and unfocused leading to me checking my phone too often when I should be working, but titles like Executive and R.I.C.H (and I bet also GLM) turn me into Productivity machines?

Edit: I think Beyond Limitless always gave me the least recon.

2 Likes

They are working on different aspects (weaker or lower developed skills ) . With the purpose of improving most of your abilities

• memory ,pattern making ,refined intuition ,Etc

Not just

• focus And productivity that seems already developed to a preferable degree .

Doesn’t explain why I am more procrastinating when studying, big time when I run Limitless and not at all on Executive.

2 Likes

this answer from Mogul thread . This what I meant by my answer .

2 Likes

I think I remember Saint saying something about ZP being different from Qv2 in that we won’t “feel” it as much (not that “smart” is a feeling anyway), and I just experienced some of that…

It’s a small result, but really blew me away.

Last night, while I had a headache, was extremely tired and couldn’t focus at all on learning or work anymore, I had the idea to play a game that tests working memory called Dual N-Back.

So I set it to 2-back and midway through thought I’d screwed up no less than 2 or 3 times…because I was that out of it.

Then I saw the 100% score

:exploding_head:

And I immediately turned it off so I could solidify this result lol

Again, it’s a small result, but opened my eyes a bit about how subtly and smoothly these subs can work, regardless of how you feel.

Looking forward to whatever upgrade they’re going to do to this one.

9 Likes

Have your score Increased overall since starting?

2 Likes

Yesterday was my first attempt in probably over a year of that app being on my phone :sweat_smile:

I’m keen to see the trend going forward tho

Ok… hope you post about how it goes if you continue.

I was playing this quite a lot at some point. The most interesting thing I experienced was how much my score Increased for a week or two after returning from a Vipassana course.

But I would guess that some kind of stilness of mind is already in limitless

2 Likes

That’s fascinating. And makes me want to be strict about daily meditation again.

I’ve had a recurring thought recently to do a 10-day Vipassana retreat too.

The Limitless page says it removes physical and hormonal impediments to learning… I’m guessing there’s a correlation between ease of learning and mindfulness / present-ness.

1 Like

Vipassana is a very interesting experience. You’re always welcome to DM me if you have any questions

1 Like

What kinds of improvements do you see coming for Limitless ZP?

I tried Dual N-Back after reading about it in username DarkPhilosopher 's journal and had an experience virtually identical to yours.

2 Likes

Saint mentioned in another thread somewhere that they were going to make some updates to Limitless before its final release. No idea what they could be though.

Is anybody else always struggling to wake up on multiple alarms? Instead of 5/6 hours my body manages to get 8 or even 9 and it makes me mad. I have things to do and the tiredness in the morning has not been stronger.

I’m worried this might get me in trouble soon as I literally can’t wake up on the right time.

Stark used to wake me up before alarm went off but ever since I got on limitless ZP, I wake up late.

Is there a way to solve this??

3 Likes

You could look into new alarms. Some alarms are extra loud, some use vibration to shake the bed, some have flashing lights, some combine several of the features I just listed.

If you feel the subliminal programs are causing this you can try changing listening times or listening to fewer loops.

1 Like

Are you eating enough?

Sometimes if we’re not providing enough energy through calories, then our bodies decide to compensate with extra sleep.

I always sleep more when I eat less, regardless of ZP or not.

5 Likes

RECON .

Limitless makes me Punctual AF.

Daily I wake up at 2 - 2. 15 am for Restroom
and 6am to start the day

provided I sleep before 10.30

2 Likes

Your body is showing you it needs more rest and recovery right now.

How many hours are you planning for sleep?

Limitless improves your physical brain and brain chemistry. Sounds like your brain needs more time for rest at night than you’re allocating.

Use what you know about how your body is responding right now with needing 8 or 9 hours of sleep, and plan accordingly.

I can tell you from personal experience, there was a string of several days off and on over a couple weeks where I slept between 9 - 11 hours. But after that period of integration, my sleep has recalibrated back to my normal 6 to 7-ish hours.

Thinking back on it now, I probably could have run less loops if I wanted a smoother experience. Maybe you should try that. As well as the other suggestions about food intake, hydration, etc.

And give it some time.

1 Like