Main Disc. Thread - Limitless ZP

Is anybody else always struggling to wake up on multiple alarms? Instead of 5/6 hours my body manages to get 8 or even 9 and it makes me mad. I have things to do and the tiredness in the morning has not been stronger.

I’m worried this might get me in trouble soon as I literally can’t wake up on the right time.

Stark used to wake me up before alarm went off but ever since I got on limitless ZP, I wake up late.

Is there a way to solve this??

3 Likes

You could look into new alarms. Some alarms are extra loud, some use vibration to shake the bed, some have flashing lights, some combine several of the features I just listed.

If you feel the subliminal programs are causing this you can try changing listening times or listening to fewer loops.

1 Like

Are you eating enough?

Sometimes if we’re not providing enough energy through calories, then our bodies decide to compensate with extra sleep.

I always sleep more when I eat less, regardless of ZP or not.

5 Likes

RECON .

Limitless makes me Punctual AF.

Daily I wake up at 2 - 2. 15 am for Restroom
and 6am to start the day

provided I sleep before 10.30

2 Likes

Your body is showing you it needs more rest and recovery right now.

How many hours are you planning for sleep?

Limitless improves your physical brain and brain chemistry. Sounds like your brain needs more time for rest at night than you’re allocating.

Use what you know about how your body is responding right now with needing 8 or 9 hours of sleep, and plan accordingly.

I can tell you from personal experience, there was a string of several days off and on over a couple weeks where I slept between 9 - 11 hours. But after that period of integration, my sleep has recalibrated back to my normal 6 to 7-ish hours.

Thinking back on it now, I probably could have run less loops if I wanted a smoother experience. Maybe you should try that. As well as the other suggestions about food intake, hydration, etc.

And give it some time.

1 Like

You could take more days off from the subliminals. What is your current listening schedule?

Also there might be other reasons for any sleep concerns. Have you read about sleep hygiene?

Are there any electrical devices within 2 meters of your head when you sleep?

Are you exposing your self to blue spectrum light 4 hours before you want to sleep?

2 Likes

has anyone here tested both minds eye ZP and Limitless ZP?

if yes, which would you say helped your creativity and problem solving ability more?

I have. They work differently. With Limitless, its more of an intellectual approach, but with ME, its a creative one. Also, with Limitless, I found myself focused on many other things that are less creative. Things such as scientific subjects, arithmetic and rhetoric and reading others. Mind’s Eye is just focused on visual creative solution. Nothing beats Ultimate Artist for creativity imo. Your experience might be different though

If you have room, give them both a try. The new ME is incredible

2 Likes

I remember reading your journal Eyeless Sight and you mentioning synchronizations / Manifestations.
Anything crazy like that happened in ME ZP ?

Definitely, but it might be the results of Alchemist from Eyeless Sight or from Sage recently. Not 100% sure.

See, while I making tea this morning, I was contemplating on whether it would be a good idea to play that Terminus and what would happen. And here you are talking about it.

Although, I had, and I kid you not, as I am still wrapping my head around it, had maybe 8 synchronicity within 2 episodes of Family Guy that were randomly playing on the tv while channel hopping, and I haven’t watched cable TV in ages. I started spontaneously laughing at what I was watching. Things that I was working on, thinking, studying or watching were up in the show, including a nose bleed a couple of hours before.

So I do think ME has a hand in all this, not just Sage, because it wasn’t this intense last month when preview started. I will dedicate some time to conscious manifestaion with ME and see what happens

4 Likes

Keep me posted please.

1 Like

I did that even putting another very loud alarm on the other side of my room. Turned it off and fell asleep. Currently on a break after a month of Listening every second day one loop ( limitless and stark switching). I started the rest little later but Im three days in.

No actually I have from 1000 to 1500 calories intake right now so yeah that fits into the problem. Im losing weight a little.

could be even though my recon showed throughout the day usually. I didnt feel tiredness throughout the day. Its only the mornings and I believe I aligned pretty well as I dont really struggle with recon. At least as far as Im aware.

5 to 7 is what I used to before. Now its 8 to 10.

No but will do!

Yes! Heard of this issue. - will try to get rid of these thigs nearby when sleeping. Im also spending all night behind my drawing tablet before I rolw to bed but I cant really change that due to the projects.

Im sure fixing some of these things will help me a lot. Thank you guys this really helped me.

2 Likes

Following this as I have the same issue with Emperor: instead if waking up at 5AM, I wake up at 7-8 and my entire schedule is out the windows. When I did force myself to wake at 5, I was slow the entire day.
For now I’m taking 1-2 extra days off per week to see if it helps.

Have you felt any synergies by running Limitless ZP and Mind’s Eye ZP together? Like being able to think with both sides of the brain?

1 Like

Ran 1 loop of Chosen ZP and Limitless ZP a couple of days ago and phew, horrendous recon, in the form of feeling sluggish, anxious, pain in chest and wanting to cry. Had no issues with Wanted ZP and Diamond ZP previously, other than the sluggishness due to some feelings of overload.

My gut tells me it’s Limitless ZP… I feel similar to when using emotional healing programs. Is this the “removal of limitations hindering learning” part? Or something else?

Would be cool to get that ZP version of Beyond Limitless that doesn’t have any emotional healing in for instant cognitive enhancements without down sides. Can’t afford to be underperforming at work and stuff, although I think I see some very slight cognitive enhancement it’s being overpowered by the emotional pains so giving me the opposite effects of why I put it in my stack. :slight_smile:

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot I actually already have Limitless Executive, so that in ZP would be awesome for both cognition + productivity boost without any healing.

Yes, I became aware of that after replying to @MadaraUchiha. I was doing it without paying attention, like everything in life, just rolling with whatever comes up. Yesterday was my listening day and I got aware that I’m solving problems in two different ways. One is unconscious answering, for example I need to use math or something scientific (left brain) and the solution just comes up automatically. The new one, which I am loving, is creation of a visual model and applying intuitive solution based on parameters, logic and picturing.

In physics and some calculus problems, one is asked to draw diagrams and pictures and start solving. In school, I HATED thoose, everyone seemed to have no problem with it but I did. I could solve with my head without the need of drawing. One time, I got sick of losing marks and we were forced to draw if we cared about the marks so I got determined to learn and apply this technique. This is what’s happening now but so much easier and more vivid.

Out of the blue, I was thinking of sedimentation in rivers; when a river is dry and after its flowing, thanks to a BBC documentary about Elephants and other animals migrating from the South all the way to North Africa for water. I was wondering if the flowing water carries some of the dirt from the ground its flowing on, what’s the rate of sedimentation and is the river basin getting more depressed every year. I’d usually just apply logic in terms of IFs and Therefores, like I’m solving for X and Y. Not this time. This time, it was like a moving picture with things happening and extrapolating different elements from the picture that was in my mind. So much easier and more fun. All while my attention is focused on the visuals, there was cognition functioning in the background, connecting dots and deriving information. Then I stood up and went to change my cat’s water bowl because it had dirt, dust and hair at the bottom :upside_down_face:

I think that’s both hemispheres, no?

9 Likes

If you mean 1000 to 1500 calories intake per day… From what I’ve read, extended calorie restriction such as eating less than 1500 calories for weeks and weeks can lead to a slowed metabolism, which might continue when one reverts back to eating 2000 calories or more, which would likely mean more weight gain.

Do you have access to health professionals who specialize in weight reduction?

2 Likes

You’re right. It can also mess up one’s hormones

Have you included scripting of Mind’s Eye to directly help with visualizing e.g studied material for greater retention?

1 Like

Negative Review about ZP

Using a bit of clickbait here. For the most parts, ZP is beyond amazing and I very much prefer it over Qv2, however there is one thing I experienced yesterday that might potentially ruin cognitive enhancement titles like Limitless / Quantum Limitless in ZP tech for me.

The effects of LimitlessZP swept into my social interactions yesterday. I was overly analyzing, less impulsive, too much in my head.

That was something which also happened with Q and was eradicated with Qv2:

I run Limitless on Saturday, Wanted Khan Qv2 on Monday (yesterday) 8 hours before going out. Going to test it more to validate if this is truly the case and not just a one-time-thing (recon), but otherwise that would be a total deal breaker for me.

4 Likes