Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

I can tell you that Emp ZP makes me feel and look like a beast, while Stark makes me feel and look like I belong on the red carpet of an Oscar nominated movie :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Great!

Every alpha titles has its own benefits

1 Like

30% about Emperor, 70% everything else :grinning: :wink:

1 Like

Emperor is the only title whose description is updated in ZP format, right?

2 Likes

Believe so, according to what I’ve seen so far.

But @Seeker and/or @Simon probably have the best answers to that question.

1 Like

Mogul also has an updated description.

3 Likes

If you mean the Objectives list, then Chosen, Mogul, and Emperor have it.

Core descriptions are mostly the same. I suspect the Libertine one got a new mention about Online Dating. Could’ve been since Ultima as well – I just never looked into it before.

:+1:t2:

4 Likes

You guys did not disappoint lol

@Simon never disappoints.

cough

That’s what she said.

4 Likes

When I started Emp ZP, my libido just crashed. After 2 weeks or so, it’s back with a vengeance. I’m talking Khan level horniness, I love it.

9 Likes

I don’t know if any of you have been doing anything like this, but I’ve noticed that ever since I started using Emperor ZP, I seem to keep going back to my previous journals (even the private one), to learn more about myself, about how I reacted to things, and how much I’ve changed in less than a year.

It’s like EmpZP is making me reflect on my journey just to fill me up with pride :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

How is Emperor after these 2 weeks? IS it enough for your goals?

1 Like

does Emperor has the same physical shifting like Wanted or is Wanted stronger in this regard?

1 Like

Wanted. That’s what it’s made for.

10 Likes

If Stark ZP is an ENTP (as Tony Stark is), what would the Emperor ZP be?

INTJ?

1 Like

Love reading stuff like this.
This was from predominantly Emperor ZP and RICH?

Yeah I think it would be an ENTJ or INTJ. Have to look more into the P/J difference to really decide to be honest.

Never thought about that but I myself am an ENTJ/INTJ (I say both because the tests I’ve done have always barely scored me as an E over an I). Maybe running Emperor in the future could do some good.

2 Likes

Who’s the fictional character that Emperor ZP represents?

Some discussion on that can be found here, here, here, here, and here.

2 Likes

Much appreciated

thumbs-up-batman

1 Like