Mountains of Wealth | The Stark Arc ZP

Haha, I’ve gone the opposite direction and it sends the dog to crazy town. I got a leash for him and it has made a huge difference. He used to pull constantly now he walks in front of me at my pace or right at my side.

The leash wraps around his snout and keeps him from pulling. It has made a huge difference.

I appreciate your patience and wish I had the same amount. Take your time and get it right. Let me know when you have some ideas.

1 Like

Posted about today’s RICH ZP manifestation in the main thread, but wanted to air a little more of my thoughts about it here…

It happened only a couple hours after sharing above about my neighbors parking in my spot.

I was about to head out for an evening walk, and BAM, a message: “Can I give you money?”

(I have a new rule to say YES to opportunities right now and make it EASY for people to pay me.)

So even though some negative thoughts came up about them, I brushed them aside and said, “Here you go,” and sent a payment link.

I’ll put out the fire, if it happens at all, and make adjustments for the next time. Easy peasy.

Now the question I asked myself during my walk was: why was this so easy??

And I think I have the makings of an answer…

It was “so easy” this time because it happened on a scale small enough (and therefore not scary looking to my subconscious) that when the idea appeared I easily suspended my disbelief, said “sure, why not”, and gave it a shot…because ultimately, the perceived downside was negligible.

And that’s something I’ll have to port over to the “larger” opportunities I’ve put on the back burner that have come to mind recently.

I’m actually really excited by this result…more so than when I got a new client in a new niche for a good chunk of change.

1 Like

Day 4 - Processing

The other day I mentioned flipping my priority from focusing on business and money for most of the day (read: stressing about it most of the day) to one that prioritizes forced blocks of disconnection from even thinking about business and money.

Well, something is shifting.

For example, I find that I’m able to relax more while not at my desk, which in turn is allowing my creative problem solving to improve (i.e. the parking spot situation above that turned into cash) in both work and non-work contexts, and I expect this to improve.

It’s also allowing more of me to shine through in interactions because of the reduced overall stress. Not that I don’t care as much about wealth and success anymore, in fact, just the opposite.

Now, I care so much about realizing my vision of success that I’m deliberately creating a new lifestyle to support it, and one that more closely mirrors the future I see for myself.

And with that said, a few pleasantly unexpected things happened today too…

• an upstairs neighbor (cute young woman), got all bright-eyed and a little chatty as we walked passed each other – where beforehand she’d pass with her head down, maybe giving a cursory glance – she stopped walking and gave me her full attention as I engaged her for a minute, giving me good energy. So, we’ll see if anything comes of that
  • as I was running, this beautiful brunette walking her boxer gave me similar smiling eyes and a sexy smirk as we made eye-contact – she knew what she was working with – but I couldn’t stop, I was on a mission, plus I was too busy sucking wind to come up with something on the spot :sweat:
  • on that same run, a fit woman that was running up ahead of me about 30 feet (she passed me as I rounded a corner and I didn’t try too hard to pass her as I was just enjoying the run at that point :slight_smile: ) – well she came to a full stop and assumed a straight-legged, bent over position until I passed her…I want to say she was looking at something but I have no f’ing clue :laughing:
  • she also gave me those bright smiling eyes and a big smile, mouthing “hi” as I passed her going back in the opposite direction

So naturally, I wondered, “Why is this happening now?”

And the answer is: I intended it to.

I won’t say the “it” that I intend, but it’s definitely an experiment in guiding the playboy scripting that Stark has in it (which seems to be blooming nicely).

And now that I’ve experienced a taste of it, the next thing on my mind is making moves in the moment instead of watching opportunities pass by saying “hi” – similar to how I feel towards business and money now.

I’m no longer of the mind that I have to focus solely on, and achieve, my definition of financial success before I can enjoy more romantic partners and enjoy Life overall for that matter. That was a limited mindset I fell into…

…and now, I feel like limits don’t suit me

2 Likes

Day 2 - Processing

A lot’s happened since my last update, so I’m only going to post a few highlights…

• Yesterday was Day 1 of a new cycle; ran Mogul ZP + R.I.C.H. ZP and am holding off rotating Stark back in until next cycle at the earliest
  • I experienced some unexpected, pretty serious recon that coincided with visiting family for an extended period; coincidence? I think not
  • Even though I experienced waves of recon, some new cash flow manifested from existing pathways, I was given many gifts, and I got a massive discount on something I had my eye on
  • I no longer have a block around using OPM to launch ventures and I made my first successful pitch to a friend who agreed to invest – this is huge for me, and I have to continue to reinforce my new mindset daily

The last cycle on Mogul + RICH + Spartan only lasted two weeks before I decided to stop sub input and washout. So, not a huge amount of exposure from any sub at 4/4/3 loops for that cycle, respectively.

For this cycle, and with my new venture in mind, I was tempted to swap out R.I.C.H. for something that would temper any potential emotional volatility, like Sanguine. I was even considering Love Bomb since it’s gotten such good reviews regarding its calming effects.

But I suspected that that thought was potentially subtle recon at work, so R.I.C.H. is staying in the rotation until I’ve gotten a good amount of exposure.

And I may drop Spartan in favor of more exposure to Mogul + RICH for this round. But I’ll decide that tomorrow.

I think Mogul ZP has helped root out and eliminate some deeply misguided “moral” and “ethical beliefs” around money (and sales) I was programmed with, by family and other influences.

As a super small example, I turned an item I’d listed for sale at $15 into $40…without trying.

My friend had an issue with it before the exchange happened, but was surprised that the person I sold it to literally screamed with excitement when they received it.

I grew up with the same misguided perspective my friend expressed…but it’s gone now.

And I know it’s gone because neither the old thoughts nor the old feelings came up at all – actually, one “old” thought did come up, but I recognized it immediately so it couldn’t sabotage anything during the interactions.

(In case you’re wondering if anything was unethical about this, it wasn’t. Just understanding good 'ole negotiation and value exchange.)

This new perspective I have is how I was able to successfully pitch my friend to invest in my new venture (plus having a good idea and a plan helps :wink: )

Now all I have to do is: just do it.

Every day.

LFG :muscle:

2 Likes

Hey any reason for why running Mogul + RICH. I read somewhere that having Mogul is more then enough for wealth manifestation so adding RICH wouldn’t be necessary not sure if this is still true.

1 Like

I want my subconscious developing and focused mostly on all things wealth, money-making, and business-building right now, and these two fit very well together.

For example, Mogul helps with creating new pathways while RICH helps to create flow through the pathways – this is already happening for me (check the above post), and I imagine the flow increasing fast.

I did a quick search and couldn’t find anything saying as much, so if you come across that info again let me know.

I did find a couple posts about them being useful together…especially in my case with wanting to build more pathways (and build a better foundation).

What stack are you running or planning to run?

If I remember correctly, you’re already doing very well for yourself financially, right @Vesper ?

I see and yeah I will try to find it when I can for sure.

Yeah I’m doing pretty well financially and currently my stack is Stark + Mogul, I experimented with others (Libertine with a combination of Stark, Wanted with combination of Stark) but those we’re just not for me. Stark has been giving me good results so far and Mogul I just started so we will see how that goes.

Also found the comment I was talking about before: Main Disc. Thread - Mogul ZP - #194 by Palpatine

Nice find. Now that I know they both have a lot of manifestation scripting, I’ll expect a lot more manifestations :smiley: …and I won’t feel like I’m “missing out” when I swap RICH out in the future.

I ran Stark + Mogul for only one cycle (but I plan to again) and was pleased with the increased focus on business and wealth building ideas, study, and activity – most likely due to Mogul – while Stark helped a lot in the charisma and creativity departments from what I perceive at this point.

Why did you choose Mogul over RICH?

How I can see it is RICH is more for when you have a passive income or your own business. Mogul is more for getting payed more at a current company or getting a new job/promoted. I wanna become Senior Director so Mogul was a good idea in my book. Stark honestly was more for my personal life to have a more social and fun life so far Stark has basically delivered on each objective that is in the sales page (Except the Dating part which I’m still working towards improving)

Day 4 - Processing

Ran Mogul + RICH again yesterday. Thought I’d keep it to those two and drop Spartan for this cycle…it’s not a necessity to maximize the Apex Warrior in me right now, though I liked what I was experiencing with it, and the added health benefits don’t hurt.

I figured my focus needed more focus on everything wealth manifestation and business-building right now, and I’d benefit more from a tighter stack…

But, the way some things are unraveling in my life right now to make room for the new awesomeness had my stomach twitching today, so I changed my mind.

Starting tomorrow, I’m adding in Sanguine for this cycle.

Why?

Because with Sanguine I “will be able to brush aside all negativity and press forward. [ I ] will have complete and utter confidence that whatever happens, [ I ] will be able to handle it, and [ I ] will proceed to do so with a newfound ease of mind and spirit…”

It helps across the board with everything I’m doing right now.

Noticed more people than usual deferring to me today while I was walking around doing some shopping – not in an intimidated way, but more of a respectful-nod-of-acknowledgment kind of way.

Thought that was interesting. I wasn’t doing anything differently than I normally do.

It wasn’t until a sexy blonde walking in the opposite direction stopped chatting with the guy she was with and pretended to look forward while her eyes shifted over and locked onto me – I know because I was wearing shades doing the same thing towards her :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: – it dawned on me that the celebrity and high-value aura from Mogul and maybe even RICH must be coming through…

…because I was not dressed to impress, and yet I did.

It’s all about perception.

Other people’s matter to an extent…it depends on context. But most important is your own.

And I know mine is finally shifting at a fundamental level in terms of wealth.

Most of the time I was out and about today, I imagined what it would be like to own the blocks as I walked them…and I could feel that reality more strongly today. It’s not the first time I’ve played that game, but the quality of it, the believability of it this time…it was much easier to step into.

The next several months are going to be exciting. Change is in the air. And I imagine it happening fast.

2 Likes

Day 5 - Sanguine

Slept poorly last night…the result of decisions that led to going to bed late.

Decisions based on the subtle siren song luring me away from the sources of stress…nothing like a woman and wine to make things feel better than fine.

My mind tells me that my future success hangs over a precipice…one wrong move and it’s gone.

It’s quite the drama…those thoughts reinforced by my current state.

I look around and see the result of all my decisions before…but I know deep down I was meant for more.

So, I notice my mind trying to run frantic, telling me that I should panic.

I just sip my coffee and notice my body.

It’s filled with energy and ready, yet when I ask how it feels about this…it feels calm. Steady.

I wanted this, and I know what to do:

Take action and make it fun…because today I get the chance to do something different.

And tomorrow may never come.

Oh, got a random check in the mail yesterday, so that was cool. RICH ftw

1 Like

Day 7 - Sanguine

Used this week as an impromptu test of a different listening pattern for a 3 ZP stack – I know it’s not part of the official recommendations and accept the potential risks – so this week looked like:

Sun - Mogul + RICH
Tue - Mogul + RICH
Thu - Sanguine
Sat - Sanguine

And so far, so good.

The idea is simple: change the A-B-A-B exposure pattern to A-A-B-B, and repeat.

The hypothesis: this pattern will trigger an alternating bloom effect within the cycle because there is a 5 day processing period after two consecutive listening days for each A and B, respectively.

The same amount of exposure occurs over the 21-day period as the official 3 ZP pattern.

Initial results: Increased productivity during second half of the week, with good developments unfolding in the business building arena. Cold outreach is easier, I have a greater sense of calm while working, and I noticed more flashes of insight during conversations…probably due to the immediate effects of Sanguine with increasing my level of self-trust.

We’ll see if next week produces the same productivity pattern, or if Sanguine’s processing period (or bloom?) will blunt any recon from the wealth subs.

Or maybe this is too short an exposure period for significant, or deep processing and bloom to occur?

I’m betting that the “less is more” consensus regarding ZP exposure means this will work just fine.

Time will tell.

3 Likes

Day 9 - Mogul + R.I.C.H. + Ascension Chamber

Monday’s are for AC. I’ll know as the hours unfold if running it right after Mogul + RICH this morning was the best move or if I should space it out next time. (There was only about 20 minutes between AC and the other subs.)

As of right now, running those three in close succession feels ok. My head feels like there’s a lot of activity going on in the background, but it’s not stifling me in any way.

In fact, I immediately jumped into creating this quarter’s cash flow forecast without any hesitation (which I put off last week due to not feeling great about where things currently are), and am focused on next steps.

This weekend was a wash as far as “getting ahead” and being productive, but I did spend a good amount of time learning how to improve upon my current PKM system. So, I’m good with that.

Having a better system in place for capturing, extracting, developing, and creating something valuable from my ideas & learnings will help exponentially with achieving the success I desire.

Motivation to workout, train, or do any sort of physical exertion is at a record low.

Even when I think of going out for a walk to connect with Nature – which I love to do – there have been a lot more thoughts about why I shouldn’t, or what I could do instead.

I haven’t been sleeping well, so that’s likely a big factor.

When I forced myself to go for at least a short walk the day before yesterday, about a half block away from a place I meditate, I saw two hawks circling low overhead, in perfect harmony with each other, just above the tree tops.

It was a thing of beauty, and something I’d never witnessed before. The experience felt powerful in a way I can’t articulate yet.

1 Like

Day 10 - Processing

Yesterday wasn’t very productive. At least, it didn’t feel that way. Felt more like I was spinning my wheels on a problem without gaining any ground.

Today, a solution to that problem bubbled up to the surface while I was on a call, so that was great.

Plus, a new pathway to profit came back into mind…it’s one I’ve thought about before, but due to limiting beliefs I put it on the back burner (along with most of my ideas that have come up over the years).

This one will exercise my writing / communication muscle and is a longer term project as I’ll have to build an audience for it to produce anything substantial. I’m going to give myself a 6 month runway to see if a) I even like doing it, and b) it bares fruit.

Also, I’m beginning to gamify the processes and habits I want to build. So far, I’m not winning too many points :laughing: but the momentum is building.

This is all Mogul.

4 Likes

Day 11 - Sanguine

So much for continuing the AABB sequence test this week :laughing: , decided this morning that I could use more feelings of joy in my life, and thus, used Sanguine.

I have to be honest and say that I don’t feel very much (overtly) from running it, like right now, after running it 30 minutes ago, I don’t feel much more optimistic, confident, joyful, or happier than I was before running it…but because of everything I’ve experienced up to this point with the other ZP titles, I know it’s working in the background.

1 Like

Day 2 - Processing

Swapped out Mogul + RICH + Sanguine, and am running Stark + Spartan for this cycle.

The reasons for the swap are pretty straightforward:

• to give Mogul and RICH a chance to bloom
  • to increase motivation / discipline with working out
  • and to continue developing attributes of the Stark archetype

I decided to experiment by running only 7 minutes of each sub, since it seems people are reporting lower recon and faster integration with the shorter runtime.

There was a noticeable difference. My head didn’t feel as “full” afterwards. So that checked out.

Some interesting synchronicities began to happen throughout the day, and I saw how I could solve a couple different problems that I’ve put off.

It didn’t occur to me until reflecting on it this morning that that could’ve been an immediate result of running Stark.

A thought occurred to me yesterday about the nature of change and why it’s been difficult to realize my dreams.

And my tentative answer is: while I do want the dream life I imagine, my mind wants it to happen a certain kind of way.

In specific contexts, I’m a beast. It doesn’t matter what happens, I adapt my tactics and strategy…and I get what I want, eventually.

And in other contexts, my mind’s rigidity about the “how it should happen” or maybe the “how it should feel” is hindering my progress.

Just have to remind myself…

2 Likes

Day 5 - Stark + Spartan

The 7 minute loop runtime feels really smooth. Haven’t noticed any sense of heavy processing, or harsh recon.

Experiencing some good, and immediate effects from Spartan. I wrote about it generally in the main thread, but to elaborate a little bit…

• where I was staying up until almost 2am off and on for the past few weeks, my body has easily recalibrated over the past few days and I notice I’m getting tired around 8pm, and if I don’t fight it off, I can go to bed by 9pm and sleep well.
  • the waking up early part (before my alarm) is easy
  • I’m working with my kettlebells and running again – whereas the past couple months I’ve neglected working out hard for one reason or another
  • and moderating my food intake and making healthier choices feels easy – I walked back to the freezer to put back a mini ice cream cone yesterday (because one was enough)…and I’ve never done that before in my life :laughing: I have something of a sweet tooth, almost all of them are

I don’t know if these results are a function of the shorter runtime, or that I’ve run Spartan before Stark the past two listening days…

…but to test it, I ran Stark first today, continuing with the 7 minute runtime experiment (and will continue to do so for the remainder of this cycle).

Another thing I’m doing is trying to notice more effects in the wealth-building, business strategy, problem-solving, social alpha arena.

I think that since the Spartan archetype lines up closer to how I see myself, it’s really easy for me to notice the increased results and changes from my baseline.

With Stark, I’m not as comfortable within this archetype, so I think I have more of a blindspot with noticing it’s effects.

But there are some that I do notice like more ideas around how I might get something done, and an extremely obvious one is how I’m sharing more and participating on the forum again.

My baseline mood is much more elevated than the last couple of weeks too, so that’s great. Might be due to the alpha scripting in Stark.

Will have to do a better job at noticing Stark come through in business-related activities.

1 Like

Day 7 - Limitless Executive

Adding in a loop of LE today, as a productivity booster, and will only run it once per week to keep emphasis on Stark and Spartan.

(I meant to run it for 7 minutes, but got too relaxed into the sounds of Solace and it ran for 12. The difference in how it feels is obvious.)

I’m at a crossroads right now where it’s super important that I have a high degree of focus, productivity, and persistence with my business.

Stark is helping me expand my vision of what’s possible, helping me craft solutions for some ideas I’ve had…but most all of that creativity and imagination hasn’t been met with the same level of concrete action to materialize it.

So, the idea now is to use Limitless Executive to act as the grounding/restrictive element to Stark’s expansiveness – but I’m no longer trying to do everything myself, so it’s just a boost to do enough to get the ball rolling and bring in other people to do it better.

And if I’m thinking about the Expand-Restrict-Balance model correctly, Spartan is my balancer because it promotes an active lifestyle that keeps me healthy.

The concept is fascinating to me, but a little beyond my full understanding at the moment. We’ll see how this plays out.

2 Likes

Day 8 - Processing

Went to bed late and still woke up early around 6:30am, which is good but not ideal.

Despite the grogginess this morning, I went straight to my desk with my coffee and started focusing in on work that needs doing — instead of meditating and working out, which I want to make a morning habit.

Not saying that this is a good or bad thing, it’s just an interesting thing in how it deviated from what I’ve been doing with my mornings.

Might be a function of sleep deprivation, or maybe it’s Limitless Executive kicking in.

Yesterday, I didn’t get a sense that Limitless Executive kicked in at all very much. Not until the late afternoon when I started quickly digging through and reviewing some notes on a couple areas I haven’t brushed up on or put to much use recently.

Information I’d learned months, and years ago was refreshed pretty quickly, so that was good.

Not a whole lot of concrete action came from it though, only preparation to do the action.

2 Likes