Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H ZP

Do you already have pathways for money to manifest?

(I.e. do you sell stuff or build stuff, or is the ol 9-5 all you do?)

2 Likes

no i bet cryptos , waiting for rich cryptos zp because the ideas make more sense on that one . rich could arguably just be rick cryptos

2 Likes

Lol can’t believe my rick mispell is still going on lol

6 Likes

We are still waiting for RICK ZP :slight_smile:

2 Likes

RICH ZP manifests this a lot. The lyft driver wasn’t late :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Ran 1 loop of RICH 2 days ago…now I have more dollars in my account.

All I had to do was open a pathway, and the cash manifested the next day.

Now, before you think I’m talking big money here, let me assure you: I’m not. lol

But that’s not the point. Because as seemingly “small” as it appears on the outside, on the inside the experience opened a new pathway in my mind, reinforced my trust in ideas and intuitive solutions that seem to come from nowhere, and now I’m even more fired up about the other opportunities I’ve been taking action on.

So, here’s what happened…

As I was walking over to a neighbor’s to as-calmly-as-possible tell them to cut the shit and stop parking in my spot (this was the second time), a beautiful idea occurred to me, and when we spoke, I offered them the option to rent my spot if they needed it on a daily basis.

I told them yesterday. They seemed meh about it.

And today, they send me a text asking to rent it for the day.

Magic (and a way better outcome then us having a conflict).

What did I have to do?

Not a damn thing besides send a link to get paid (plus set some rules in place about duration blah blah blah).

Is this what passive income feels like?

Because I’ll have more of that, thank you.

22 Likes

Damn…smooth

1 Like

Could someone tell me what make different ZP titles from Ultima? Like RICH Ultima vs RICH ZP?
I’ve read an explanation to this question somewhere but can’t find it now

1 Like

I don’t understand the question

We have RICH Ultima, right? Now we also have RICH ZP. What’s difference between them since Ultima is not a major subliminal, but only a booster, and its script was rewritten into ZP format?

1 Like

Rich ZP can be used as part of a normal rotation. It isn’t a “booster” anymore, according to recommendations.

what is a normal rotation?

yes! that’s why I’m a little bit confused, what would such ZPs do. Like let’s take RICH ZP. If I would use it for 6 months, what changes I may expect?

A ZP listening cycle. 21 days, etc. max 3 subs, etc.

As for listening for 6 months, you’d probably be manifesting money all over the place, but by that point, it wouldn’t seem like a big deal to you. It would be part of your normal identity by then.

1 Like

because of how ZP works with a person’s personality?

1 Like

Because you’d be accustomed to it by then.

You’d be past that “I can’t believe this is happening!” stage.

oh, yeah, I got you now.
What about something like Executive or Beyond Limitless? I know, there’s no ZP for Executive, but it’s in progress.

It’s all gonna be the same. If the sub is a good fit for you, then time will be your second-best ally. Action-taking will be the best.

1 Like

what changes would be from them? Like a powerful productivity and enhanced short-time memory and focus 24/7?

You know the answer. Depends on the person. it’s ZP so standardized result descriptions are a thing of the past. Once outcomes are updated for all the products, it’ll probably be easier to say.

1 Like

Just want to share, since i began running RICH again.

I somehow in a magical way manifested 2000$ in 4 days with zero effort.

I am a magnet for money now… i am sure more will come very soon.

This is so awsome :slight_smile:

26 Likes