Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H ZP

Saint has talked a bit about this somewhere. I won’t get it exactly right but: It wasn’t that all healing is removed from a Qv2 program. It’s that the generic healing was removed. There used to be a kind of identical standard healing component at the core of every subliminal. It was always there whether it directly contributed to the focus of that program or not. For many people, this slowed down the manifestation of results because they were doing healing that was not directly related to their objectives with the program.

A Qv2 program may still have healing, but it will be healing that is specifically relevant to the aims of that program.

4 Likes

Hi,
I’m pretty close to hitting the buy button on R.I.C.H
I have a few things I would like to share and possibly get some feedback. I’ve never believed money is the root of all evil my negative financial programming is more about not being able to obtain large amounts of money and reaching success, changing this mindset has been hard work.Im moving in the right direction but still some deep rooted blockages there. I come from a family where most of the women are single, gave up on having any intimate relationships, have always struggled financially, mental health issues,anger Resentment and from what I’ve observed just looks like they have given up. The men in my family on the other hand are successful, financially stable and married. Then there’s me I feel like it’s part of my purpose to DESTROY what I would call a generational curse. I’m halfway there since a child I’ve felt I was going to be the one to change the unhealthy negative patterns that have seemed to survive in my bloodline for generations. I’ve worked on myself on all levels healing mentally, spiritually and emotionally :heavy_check_mark: I am married :heavy_check_mark: I’m aware I can take control of my reality :heavy_check_mark: I’ve realized I don’t have to work a 9-5 all my life just to be comfortable c​:heavy_check_mark: I built up the courage to walk in my purpose and feed my passion by starting my Art & energy healing business :heavy_check_mark: but the money and truly knowing I can have an abundance of it :moneybag: and believing that I can really be successful are the obstacles I’m faced with right now. The pressure is on! I have 2 daughters I have to be an example and help light their path. I Can not fail at this its not an option. So with all that being said I’m trying to find a good stack to amplify my efforts Is R.I.C.H the program to Jumpstart what I’m trying to accomplish.
Current stack is Ultimate Artist,Seductress and my custom. Thanks Peace & Blessings :yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart:

10 Likes

Based on your post I would go with Mogul ZP instead and cut your stack down to 3 per the guidelines. I attempted to flirt outside the lines and it did not work in my favor at all.

RICH is good for when you have multiple streams of income and you just want to supercharge them. Mogul is specifically designed to I help build those streams. In my experience woth RICH Ultima and ZP is that if you do not have those streams it manifest a debilitating reconciliation. I felt incredible anxiety, helplessness, hopelessness and doubt on RICH whereas on Mogul I feel myself step by step building a stream of income, and once that once is built, I will do another until I have a solid income flow then turn on the jets with RICH.

I feel like running RICH before you are ready has a high probability of burnout.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the breakdown mogul is actually what I wanted to use but I read a few threads that said it was only for men.

1 Like

@BeautifulSoulGoddess You sound like me. Trying to break a generational curse.
I have been running Mogul ZP and it’s been causing major anxiety but talking about it with my Wife has helped
Mogul is meant for anyone

9 Likes

Thank you! I’m going to check mogul out again for sure since your the 2nd person who has mentioned it. 2 for 1. Sending you peace and blessing vibes on your journey your going to break it I think the biggest step in breaking a curse or negative generational patterns is being aware and 2nd knowing the you have the power to break(change) it we can do this :raised_hands:t5: . Are you using regeneration? I read the description page now I’m wondering if I should run that one too. To get rid of the trauma/beliefs that I feel are still lurking deep within my subconscious.

4 Likes

Wow this is awesome glad I found this post. Great breakdown.

2 Likes

Will we get RICH Crypto ZP anytime soon? Asking because I can’t wait to have it in my Downloads section lol

3 Likes

Is RICH good for making money with sports trading?

2 Likes

Posting this here as well since I am not sure if it’s Mind’s Eye, RICH, or Rebirth that caused this shift:

5 Likes

I struggle to understand which product in the store this is that’s ZP. @Seeker, do you have the link? Thank you.

Assuming you mean R.I.C.H. ZP, it’s at R.I.C.H Ultima - Manifest Incredible Amounts of Income and Wealth Subliminal - SubliminalClub

That shows as Ultima still because that’s the latest OFFICIAL build (ZP is still public preview/testing/feedback stage)

1 Like

Thanks! So to confirm: If I buy that one, I will get the ZP file also?

1 Like

Indeed

2 Likes

I’m really enjoying RICH ZP and I often get manifestations of random money and product sales through listening, journaling, and taking action but I notice that my online transactions are often delayed/pending. Then eventually, I get overdraft fees.

Maybe the script is teaching me a lesson not to spend money frequently and be more patient with saving money but sometimes I feel bad when my bank account goes negative :pensive:

Is this a sign to be much more attentive with budget? I’m uncertain

Another thing I noticed (which is awesome):

My purchase total gets deducted a lot, and I save a bit more. For example, if I call a lyft, it will say that the driver was late, and I don’t have to oay as much. Or if I order food, they give me store credit because the delivery person forgot a certain item on the food order :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

As a delivery driver (Uber Eats), I will tell you it isn’t the driver “forgetting” stuff. We just pick it up to deliver. Restaurants are supposed to package it in such a way that the drivers can’t tamper with it.

I know it’s a minor thing to nitpick about. I do get the brunt of blame from customers when it happens. And I can’t say it’s the restaurant’s fault. Because that’s “being unprofessional”

6 Likes

Rich ZP manifestation right here
Got into work today … Dad called me in his office and pull out a wallet with 6k in it and gave me 1k lol
He’s like I found this in the house that he hid a long time ago here ya go lol

16 Likes

Wow!! :smiley::pray: How long have you been listening :smiley: @Floridianninja

1 Like

I just started RICH Sunday I think

2 Likes

This year will be amazing

5 Likes