Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H ZP

That definitely spoke to me and explains why results at times seem to come slowly for me.
Growing up and being around people with a just crazy level of irrational hatred for rich and wealthy people all the while always complaining about how broke they are , blowing money on trivial shit , declaring bankruptcy multiple times , and being probably being on speed dial for various debt collectors it’s not surprising I have warped beliefs about money and wealth
I want wealth and the freedom that comes with it so much while at the same time being terrified of having lots of money
I feel like these beliefs have created mental blocks to creating wealth
Will RICH ZP and Mogul ZP help with this?

7 Likes

Yes, we expedited the release just so people could test the two together. I actually added scripting that enhances the synergy quite a bit.

16 Likes

Thank you so much. Yourself and @Fire have been so great to me over the last four years.

7 Likes

Appreciate both you and @Fire for that.

6 Likes

I have said this for years myself; but I just noticed while reading it that I don’t even buy that anymore.

True love appreciates all aspects of a cycle.

In other words, if I truly love an apple tree, then I appreciate it when it’s an apple seed, I cherish it when it’s flourishing and bearing fruit year after year, and I’ll even honor and appreciate it when it dies and decays into the soil, making that final contribution to continued life.

Similarly, if I truly love and value money, then I’ll appreciate it as is coming to me and also as it’s flowing from me to others, and even as it is simply circulating around me, connecting people in flows of Transaction, Value, and Exchange.

There’s no evil in that.

To be trapped in a prison of fearful selfishness; narcissistic, desperation-based grandiosity, and ignorance of systemic interdependence—those, to me, are the birthplaces of great harm and destruction. Because they’re the dying grounds of generosity, morality, and breadth of spirit.

Love living life. Love Thriving and promoting Thriving, in yourself and in others. Love everything—including money—that enables you to do that.

That is goodness.

10 Likes

I’ve always interpreted the “love of money” as being loving money strictly for its own sake, rather than what it can do for us. The “love of money” happens when money becomes your master.

3 Likes

I get the point, and I appreciate the historical specificities of King James-era English usage.

But for me, now, in 2021?

That ain’t love.

1 Like

I only love my bitcoin

6 Likes

:rofl:

You millennials and your loopholes.

3 Likes

Just occurred to me that I finished playing my first loop of Mogul ZP about an hour before typing all that out. Maybe that’s how my mind is currently making sense of it and integrating it. Pretty sure I am actively processing it right now.

7 Likes

I agree with your whole post, but you gotta understand the Bible was written A WHILE ago :wink: Translated about a thousand times. Translated wrong a thousand times as well (like the “Meek shall inherit the Earth” which absolutely doesnt mean what society made out of it).

You’re right, but we must also see when this was written.

I think the underlying meaning with greed is correct, but the word love was probably badly chosen there.

4 Likes

I’m inclined to agree with the take up above that in its proper historical context, this saying was likely a critique of the shift from a barter-based to a currency-based economy.

But when we use ancient texts to inform the morality of our contemporary conditions there is no way to avoid an incredible amount of interpretive license. That’s kind of the point.

If these stories and accounts were to be super-accurately translated, the result would likely be a great deal more alienating. Ultimately, we have to take responsibility for our morality.

And for how we use language.

And for how we relate to money.

2 Likes

You have to look at the entire passage to reveal the complete context. And again, this isn’t carte blanche for anyone to make religious rants, pro or against. We are clarifying a misconception that has turned into a limiting belief regarding money. Here’s the entire passage:

“For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.”

‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭6:7-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The translation from non-romance languages means a lot of context was lost, but the Bible was specifically talking about the unethical pursuit of riches and the loss of one’s morality in the process. The Amplified Bible, a project that aims to restore some of the original context through copious in-line footnotes, says this:

“But those who [are not financially ethical and] crave to get rich [with a compulsive, greedy longing for wealth] fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction [leading to personal misery]. For the love of money [that is, the greedy desire for it and the willingness to gain it unethically] is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves [through and through] with many sorrows.”

‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭6:9-10‬ ‭AMP‬‬

19 Likes

AMP really helps…. Helps to give as much context as possible…. Again, talking specifically about text….

2 Likes

I just finished a loop of RICH ZP and I think it might be helpful to share that it feels helpful and good to type or write down questions while listening to SubClub products. I typed some basic questions and it felt similar to exercising or meditating, like stress being released :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Wow, writing down positive questions seems to lead to less recon. Maybe it’s too soon to make a conclusion as such, but wow it feels amazing on a rest day!

2 Likes

That’s cool. I think I’ll give it a try during my next rest day.

1 Like

I had a lot of sales calls already booked, or they were the second call, or something. I did all the work in the past…

But the day after I listened to RICH , THAT’S when they finally paid :smiley:

6 Likes

I was thinking the other day about how you initially had healing in the Q titles, but then removed it for Qv2. Am I getting that right?

What I was thinking about the other day was subs (HOM for example) that could be two separate files

• HOM (with healing)
  • HOM (without healing)

So that the person gets the option to include healing like regen or not into the sub. Or maybe it’ll be a lightly suggested two stager by default.

1 Like

Lol RZP turned your subconscious into a debt collector