Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2021)

That’s a nice synchronicity!

If not a sign from the Universe, then a sign from your subconscious? :slight_smile:

I’m not religious but I definitely believe in the power of the subconscious mind and think it’s awesome that we are approaching it in such a scientific and unbiased way here. I think we’re all mad scientists and I love it. It will reward us greatly. We may be interacting with the very force that formed the social hierarchy on Earth since the beginning of time. That is cool to think. Sure, they didn’t know about subliminal messaging since the beginning of time, but don’t most spiritual and religious practices involve a change of thought patterns? Some realized this, and maybe that’s why they were successful. A long-kept secret? Or hidden in plain sight (Bible, Quoran, you name it)? Anyway, with subliminals we finally have a method to easily change our subconscious beliefs!

I went a bit off topic, but I wish you continued great financial manifestations!

2 Likes

It’s more on-topic than you may realize.

I believe that visualization, affirmations, subliminals, prayer, etc…do NOTHING other than change the subconscious.

Picked that belief up from Terry McBride.

2 Likes

Well, I found out/realized tonight that it’s actually possible to talk back to an Arduino using the serial connection (The serial monitor window anyway. Not testing using a “real” serial connection).

Kinda wanna make a Zork-type clone game that could be played via the serial connection.

Btw what is your project about and what programming language are you using there?

This friend’s project today was just Arduino language…It’s similar to C++.
Can’t really talk about the friend’s project since it’s got some sensitive bits.

Can’t really talk about my project either since it isn’t public lol.
But for my project, mainly using PHP and JavaScript

1 Like

ok…So regarding doing the Arduino code for my friend’s project. I started it the afternoon of Jan 1. It was finished last night as for what I can do.

Talking from 0 to done in about 32 hours. And that time is including a delay I hit while we were sorta arguing about something regarding the project. AND included the sleep I got last night.

That first day I ran Mind’s Eye>Limitless ZP>GLMZP
I don’t think I ran anything yesterday, or if I did, I don’t remember.

1 Like

Was finally able to get out of the house and drive the Silver Dragon safely. So I did 2 deliveries for Uber…then waited the hour needed for all tips to show up…got a bit of gas…got a drink for the wife and a can of horrible-smelling food for the cat.

Wife and cat were both happy.

I sat at home with the Uber app on. Figure I’ll go make more for more gas if something GOOD comes up. Took a while, since I am not all about driving 5-10 miles to make $3 or $4 (Thank you very much Taco Bell).

Finally got one for $13 for Popeye’s that was literally going a mile away. Got there, the lobby is closed. ugh. Their drive-thru is slow as FUCK. I sat in drive-thru barely moving for 20 mins. Finally I cancelled the order and drove to sit outside a different place.

I figured, I left the house, I am NOT going back until I have money with me (or at least on the way to my bank account)

Nothing was coming up, I finally remembered about subs for today…So I settled on R.I.C.H.ZP>Mind’s EyeZP>RebirthZP. Ran those as I waited.

Got 30 mins in (ME was just ending) and got an order for $11 something from the place I was waiting at. (It’s the restaurant Zelda used to work at).

I picked that up, took it to the guy, he ended up tipping an extra $2 for “some reason” lol. SO I have $13 for gas tomorrow morning instead of just $11.

Small amounts, but considering I was at $ this morning, the $30.27 I got today means we won’t have to eat Ramen tomorrow night at least.

EDIT: I definitely credit ZP for this in general, but anyone who thinks ZP isn’t as fast-acting as ultimas…I’ll throw down.

RICH and ME are both geared toward manifestation on different levels it seems. So that’s why I ran those tonight.

4 Likes

This needs a post of its own, though it’s also related to the Rich>ME>Rebirth stack.

I used to love Phantom back between 2006-2010ish. Turns out Girl #3 (Aardvark) loved it too. Once things went sideways regarding her, the music was never the same for me again. Hurt to listen to.

I used to run Phantom whenever my friend needed help with PHP code which he invariably broke while trying to be helpful on some of our joint projects. It’s the “Highlights from Phantom” album. A bit over an hour long.

I’d start that at the beginning whilst studying the code as it was…and usually before the end of the CD, I had the code fixed. Only once or twice did I have to start the CD over.

I say all that to say this, once I got home from that last delivery ^^^, I felt the urge to listen to that CD again. So I started playing it.

The same hurt is there about Aardvark…rather was…As I listened, I felt the hurt…and it got less and less.

like…what?

2 Likes

I just tried my 3rd ever IPA. So far, that’s thrice I’ve been less-than-impressed. Gotta drink some Stella just to get the IPA taste out of my Imperial mouth

1 Like

Not my favorite either. There are a couple that use a more grapefruit tasting hops that can be good, but overall there the most bitter thing I’ve run into since my father.

1 Like

I joked to a friend tonight that the only thing more bitter is my soul

And “aardvark”? I thought I was being clever with numbering my exes.

1 Like

You are the smarter between the two of us. You call them by numbers. Treat em like inmates

1 Like

My stack plan of incoming in the next few minutes

Just deciding between Emperor and Mogul

Outmates, hopefully for the rest of my life.
I don’t know, Crazy, Spacey, Naïve, and Harpy would do nicely. Though Spacey was more psychological game player than I thought.

1 Like

After what happened today, I’m gonna put R.I.C.H.ZP, Mind’s Eye ZP, and Rebirth ZP to the test (not really a test as much as I want more kickass result)

Day 1:
EmperorZP
R.I.C.H. ZP
Mind’s Eye ZP

Day 2: REST (Or BILLIONaire V3 OR EoG4. To be determined)

Day 3:
Emperor ZP
Mind’s Eye ZP
Rebirth Regen ZP

Day 4: REST (Or BILLIONaire V3 OR EoG4. To be determined)

Day 5:
Emperor ZP
Rebirth Regen ZP
R.I.C.H. ZP

As you can see, no more than 3 subs/loops per ZP day. Emperor is the featured sub of each day.
The other 3 are staggered out. Using Emperor since I’m wanting an empire and I want to feel like a man. I want to be a better man. I want to be a man who goes after his shit.

The main reason that Palpatine is my #1 fav character from all of Star Wars is he’s the one character I can think of who never complained about how hard it is. He had literally nobody really to even complain TO.

He just went and did shit. He literally toppled the Republic by getting them to do it themselves. He installed a literal Empire by getting the people to WANT an empire.

Anyway, chose Emperor over Mogul this time around because I need the money side AND the “Alpha” side.

4 Likes

I keep going back and forth of whether to do regen or rebirth. Saint said recently Regen is more of a “Clearing” tool where Rebirth is a tool to help me be able to see myself as the person the subs are helping me to become.

EDIT: fuggit. Regen it is. Best to just rip the band-aid off. I’m keeping Mind’s Eye for the visualization and possible learning aspects.

1 Like

How can you listen to so many titles? Have not you got any recon?

No. Not really. But I’m also not afraid of it, either.

3 Likes

Damn, programming both an Arduino and your own subconscious mind. Not bad :wink:

1 Like