Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2021)

Beautiful scene and movie, even that sassy moment, where he says it is not her time and she responds l make it time…is just perfect.

1 Like

EZP and LZP definitely seem to be kickstarting my “curiosity”

Yesterday, I read my latest copy of 2600 magazine…which even though I’ve got a lifetime subscription to the print version, I’ve slacked on reading.

I also started thinking hardcore about my interests in “hacking” which also fell by the wayside.

Interesting.

3 Likes

I got within the vicinity of what was causing the issue with my Empire Project program code…Not enough to fix it there, but I realized I could change up some bits to make it work even better. Take that as a win I guess.

Found another bug I’m tracking down now. My head is on :fire: and I didn’t end up running any subs today!

3 Likes

I haven’t had ibuprofen pills since this morning. No toothache today. Been tinkering all day. Journaling his just to track the possible connection.

I’ll skip out on taking it tonight to see how I am in the morning.

4 Likes

Tooth hurt this morning upon waking, but it was barely noticeable.
I did end up taking some ibuprofen because I had a headache though.

I subscribed to the 2600 magazine digital edition. 99 cents USD per month. An absolute STEAL…and they show up on my Kindle automagically upon release.

2 Likes

I’m at the kitchen table working on my Empire Project via the laptop.
Wife keeps talking to me…mostly mundane shit.
Even more annoyingly so is she’s on the side of my “bad” ear (hearing loss from my time in the Navy on submarines)
Even more annoying than that is she’s mumbling anyway.
I finally said “WHAT?” since it seems like she’s almost waiting until I’m back in The Flow Of The Project before talking again.

Once I snapped, I felt bad. Just a little bit. But I kept working on The Project.

I’ve decided to streamline a bit…run M1, M2, M3 on the same day.

So I’ve whittled it down to EmperorZP, WantedZP, DiamondZP.

Just finished Emperor while clearing a 2-month backlog of emails (been that lazy and unfocused/undriven for that long)
As soon as WantedZP started playing, I started feeling the burning abs feeling again.
Diamond is after this.

So I’m working on my Empire Project today since it’s still pretty icy/snowy here in the Pacific Northwest (shoutout Cascadia!!!)

Might try to go out some, but it’s still barely above freezing. like 34F/1C
so the ice should melt…albeit slowly because of the ambient thermal or whatever in the pavement

anyway…working on the Empire Project on the laptop…wife just asked “Have you found any opportunities on the laptop to make money?”
I said “No. working on (name of Empire Project). Have YOU found any?”
She: “I didn’t ask about ME”
Me: “I did”
EmperorZP? LimitlessZP? WantedZP? DiamondZP?
These are basically the only titles I’ve been running lately.

2 Likes

Probably emperor!

Seems you are having some conflict with your wife

1 Like

it was over in about 3-4 seconds total

1 Like

Well, it really depends on the subtext of how it was asked. Maybe I am watching too much Suits episode, but seeing the caps lock on certain words on this conversation makes me wonder about the emotions felt on both sides during that small exchange.

2 Likes

It’s been 2 days now without ibuprofen. No discomfort. Either I didn’t have a cavity after all…OR my HGH MP3 I made in 2009 did the trick the other night.

2 Likes

I ran Limitless Executive Ultima followed by LimitlessZP today.
Definitely felt productive.It seems like my reading speed AND my thought processes are just faster. Or were for a few hours. I’ve only been piddling right now trying to get my PHP script to work with the Slack API.

Working on a script to erase all messages in one particular Slack channel I maintain. Sorta to see if I can. Also because I want that channel cleared, and no way I’m gonna hit the delete key 1000+ times over and over.

1 Like

I finally decided I’ll go out and do some deliveries today. Emperors aren’t afraid of ice and snow.
So as I cleaned all the snow off of The Silver Dragon, I ran EmperorZP, MogulZP, RegenZP to kick off a kickass day of work and productivity.

I drove around a bit (quite carefully…still icy)…Did I say Silver Dragon? More like Silver Draggin’ :joy:

Taco Bell came up on Uber Eats for a delivery. YES!

Went and got the food…got to the guy’s house…got stuck in the ice/snow halfway down his street. ugh.

A lady came out of her house and tried to help.

I eventually just backed into her driveway and went the other way lol.

Before that, I told her “I tried. I’m going home.”

I was angry at first…not at anything in particular…just the situation…like “I’m TRYING HERE, UNIVERSE!”

Then I thought “Fuck the universe. The universe is dead” (“The Universe is dead” is a Neville quote)"

Came home…still feel a bit of angst that I can’t be out safely making money.
On the way home, I felt this undeniable urge to just set up as many streams of income as possible so as to not ever need worry about days where I can’t “go out and make money.”

Setting up money in as many diverse “markets” as possible is the way I think to avoid that ever again.

Back in the day, I was in Pre-Paid Legal (now called Legal Shield) and there were several associates in that company who’d lived in the New Orleans area had build substantial 5- and 6-figure books of business.

After Katrina, some of those people were broke, of course. Because they’d focused all their business in that one geographic area.

I want to go as diverse as I can handle to minimize the risk of ever needing to worry about money again. I know that’s an “Away from” motivator, for you NLP types. So instead I’ll do it so I can just “Always have an abundance of money.”

1 Like

I am NOT sure what to make of this. I can only attribute it to the massive ZP dump I did yesterday.

The money I made on that one delivery yesterday, combined with the $1 something I had already…came ut to $10.28.

It’s actually been over 32F all day, so after the wife went to bed, I figured it’d be warm-ish just enough I can drive and go get groceries and gas. I get gas locally at Fred Meyer, and have a rewards card so get 3 cents off by default (more if i’ve bought shit at the store).

I was gonna in and get groceries (No more than $6.12 since that would be $10.28 once I went out and got $4.16 in gas ($4.19 minus my 3 cents discount).

PLUS I also figured that whatever couple things I got in the store might bump it up to a few more than 3 cents off, since I was going to get groceries FIRST.

Anyway, I got there at 10:30 or so, thinking they closed at 11. Didn’t realize they recently started closing at 10pm instead.
Ah well, I think. I’ll get the $4.16 gas and just go spend my $6.12 at WInco (24-hour store across town).

I accidentally overshoot and got $4.18 in gas. oops. Only $6.10 at the store now.

I get to the store (Winco)…grab a half-gallon of milk. which is $2.08. Then I go to the frozen food section. Figure I’ll get a couple pot pies for us to have for tomorrow at least…food for one day (I suck at the whole “providing for my family” thing sometimes).

I ended up grabbing 2 Salisbury Steak things…99c each…and I find these other things for $1.02 each, some sort of white cheese macaroni thing. got 2 of those.
All this time I had it in my head that the milk was like $1.92 instead of the $2.08.
Anyway, I’ll wrap this up…The total for the food came to exactly $6.10
Even though that’s all the money I had until I go out and make some more tomorrow (hopefully)…Realizing it was exactly as much as I went in there able to pay for food…felt GOOD for some reason?

Like…not a sign from the Universe, because I don’t waste my time “looking for signs”.

I just felt “vindicated” somehow…even though that word doesn’t seem to fit…it’s the only word that fits.

3 Likes

That’s a nice synchronicity!

If not a sign from the Universe, then a sign from your subconscious? :slight_smile:

I’m not religious but I definitely believe in the power of the subconscious mind and think it’s awesome that we are approaching it in such a scientific and unbiased way here. I think we’re all mad scientists and I love it. It will reward us greatly. We may be interacting with the very force that formed the social hierarchy on Earth since the beginning of time. That is cool to think. Sure, they didn’t know about subliminal messaging since the beginning of time, but don’t most spiritual and religious practices involve a change of thought patterns? Some realized this, and maybe that’s why they were successful. A long-kept secret? Or hidden in plain sight (Bible, Quoran, you name it)? Anyway, with subliminals we finally have a method to easily change our subconscious beliefs!

I went a bit off topic, but I wish you continued great financial manifestations!

2 Likes

It’s more on-topic than you may realize.

I believe that visualization, affirmations, subliminals, prayer, etc…do NOTHING other than change the subconscious.

Picked that belief up from Terry McBride.

2 Likes

Well, I found out/realized tonight that it’s actually possible to talk back to an Arduino using the serial connection (The serial monitor window anyway. Not testing using a “real” serial connection).

Kinda wanna make a Zork-type clone game that could be played via the serial connection.

Btw what is your project about and what programming language are you using there?