Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2021)

I don’t know how to feel about that joke…

1 Like

Let your feelings flow through you

4 Likes

I’ll watch you instal the empire from not so afar

1 Like

I realized today that running subs is like listening to audiobooks

I can’t just listen to audiobooks and expect stuff to change. I have to change my external behavioral profile even if it’s just ONE thing I change.

Same with subs. The only issue with subs is I don’t consciously hear the info.

Best I can do is take ideas I already had and act on them. Or notice mental nudges and act on them. Once that happens, the subs will help tweak my actions. Ready, Fire, Aim, Fire, Aim……

6 Likes

As of this week, I’m running BILLionaire V3 and Emperor Q on alternating days except Sunday.
2 days of the week I also run Regen ZP. So on one day it runs with BV3 and the other it runs with Emperor.

When I was running the experimental 20-min version of R.I.C.H. before, I got/manifested assistance from a local agency to help me get caught up on my bills. This year has been trash in terms of money, but that’s a result of me being so down on myself I couldn’t easily pull myself back up.

It’s been a bit since I got that news about the assistance, enough so I was just being patient waiting on that to come through. I actually forgot about it since I was focusing on making money for more immediate needs. Food mainly.

Well, yesterday, I ran a loop of Emperor whilst out making money with Uber Eats.
Then I ran Regen ZP as per my new schedule. about 20 mins after running Regen ZP, the wife messages me that the bills are paid off. just BOOM.

Got my home internet back on last night, so nice. Haven’t had it for about a month or so, so naturally had to resort to hotspot from my cellphone, or WiFI out in town.

It was nice being able to stream music from home without worrying about how much cell data I was using via the hotspot.

Today is a rest day. Tomorrow I go back to BV3.

5 Likes

I will be building my own Emperor Ultima. The modules are below. I checked with support already and was assured this should work since I’m using just Emperor as the core
I’ll call it BILLionaire Ultima V1

The Modules
  1. Emperor
  2. Debt Annihilator
  3. Deus
  4. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  5. Furious Ascent
  6. Informaticon
  7. Instant Business Tactician
  8. Machine: Action
  9. Marketweaver
  10. Mosaic
  11. Omnidimensional
  12. RAIKOV
  13. Rebirth
  14. Secret Source
  15. Sultan
  16. Trailblazer
  17. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  18. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  19. Yggdrasil

I want to add R.I.C.H. if possible, will need to confirm with support if that will work.
Going with Ultima on this since it should work faster than Q.

I may even remove a few modules so the overall results are quicker. But I am happy with this build if I decide to keep all the modules.

2 Likes

The BOOM of the Deathstar destroying the planet of Unpaid Bills!

Emperor is your Deathstar. Emperor Ultima will be:

4kr0r0

3 Likes

3 Likes

I am ALL THE SITH!

2 Likes

Even though I haven’t run Diamond or any other sex-themed subs in a bit, Little Palpatine* seems to wake up a lot easier. Albeit sporadically. I suspect if I were still running Diamond, it would be more consistent.

*other possible names could be Palpatine Jr or Palpatiny

2 Likes

So I started up with EmperorQ last week, as posted above. Yesterday or the day before, one of my teeth started hurting. Feels like a cavity feels. Ugh.

I noticed today thinking “Get the bills caught up and now my tooth needs filled or pulled. WTF? It never ends!”

Then the thought hit me “What if this is The Forge/Evolution manifesting challenges as Emperor is meant to do?”

I don’t have $ to get seen yet, so I’ll need to stash some so I can.
I called the VA (Veterans Adminstration) today. I’m “not eligible” for dental work through them since my dental work I need isn’t “service-related” or a “service-related disability.”

Basically I need to go to the local clinic I still owe money to lol.

This definitely sounds very “Forge-like” to me.

But…on top of all that, I also thought to myself “It’s only money, and the only real way out of this situation is to stop thinking of it as anything other than what it is. Just take care of it and move on.” (This thinking is likely being aided by BILLionaire V3. Which has all 4 stages of EoG in one handy little package)

As for now, I spent $10.99 to get 1000 ibuprofen pills from the store. That stuff at least blunts or all-but-kills the tooth pain for a few hours.

So I’ll pop a couple in the morning, a couple in the afternoon, and a couple before bed with melatonin. Problem not solved, but will be. And at least I won’t be knocked out from pain in the meantime.

2 Likes

OK this is squarely in the “This is fucking weird” department.

My daughter’s Keurig pot is at my house. Well was. Was here when she was still living with us, and when she went to college the 2nd year, she left it here at our house to use until she had room for it again in her new place she was looking for.

It stopped working one day. Just didn’t power on. That was nearly 2 years ago by now I think.

She told me she was OK with me trying to fix/repair it. But I didn’t. It just sat in our kitchen all this time.

Tonight, on a whim, after nearly TWO YEARS…I put it on the kitchen table and started taking it apart trying to find out why it wouldn’t power up anymore.

They didn’t make this thing service-friendly at ALL…plenty of plastic tabs holding the outer shell together. Try as I might I could NOT get this thing apart without breaking it.

Was as careful as I could be, and at least 2 of the tabs broke…I finally said “FUCK IT” and just ripped it apart…decided I’ll just get her a new one. So I also decided I’ll just salvage whatever parts from it I want to keep for my shop.

Anyway, got it all apart after a couple hours…and ended up keeping just the screws. By the time I got it all apart, wires everywhere…the power transformer…I realized I don’t want those parts…I just had fun gutting the fuck out of this thing.

That’s when I realized the weirdness I’m journaling about now. My toothache was completely gone…Yes I’d taken pills as mentioned, but it’s still been noticeable all day. mild pain/discomfort…especially if I bite down

But damn if it isn’t just GONE completely for right now.

It’s almost as if, instead of being The Forge/Evolution manifesting a challenge…the toothache was actually a physical manifestation/symptom of reconciliation, and “Tinkering” like I like to do…sent it packing.

4 Likes

At least here in Finland they do prescripe ibuprofen plus paracetamol if the pain gets worse. Just need to remember that going over the recommended dosage might harm the liver. So check the recommendations out.

1 Like

The tooth pain is still there. I guess tinkering has an analgesic effect, but ibuprofen definitely helps.

The soonest I can be seen by the dentist is January 5th to determine what’s up exactly with my tooth.

So I had an idea before of a sex/seduction/romance custom consisting of cores of Wanted, Heartsong and Primal Seduction…which Saint said should be a kickass custom.

Last night, since it’s Emperor day, I decided to stack Emperor with Heartsong and Wanted. Did Ultrasonics of all 3 in bed after my music lineup.

The dreams were very vivid and annoying. lol. to say the least.
One of those dreams where I have an objective and just as I’m about to achieve it, the energy of the dream shifts very noticeably…and I find myself back in the beginning of the dream.

Groundhog Day…very annoying. I can remember it happening at least 5-6 times.
I think it may possibly be related to me STILL trying to beat level 416 in the game Bricks and Balls (from the iOS App Store). Been on that since probably 2018 or 2019.

Any time I play that right before bed, I have the same kind of dreams. The dreams from before of that same house I used to dream about nearly always happened after trying to attack level of 416. I’ve gotten close.

It’s almost become some sort of life-defining thing, though I know that’s probably just an exaggeration.

But I feel like, once I finally beat level 416, there’s no telling what’ll happen in my life. It’s as if 416 is the physical/digital embodiment of some major sticking point in my life. I want to beat 416 so bad, but I realized that once I beat it, that challenge will no longer be present in my life. Weird.

Weird to experience fear about beating one specific level of a throwaway iPhone game.

Anyway, regarding the nighttime stack of Emperor, Wanted and Heartsong (all Q, by the way. No ZP for this)…I will try it with PS instead of Emperor at some point.

I do think that having them in a custom may make it more manageable with dreams since it’ll only be an hour of exposure instead of 3 hours to get it all in while I sleep.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking and will likely go Q instead of Ultima for my planned wealth custom.
Mainly because I want EoG4 with Emperor in there, to help propel my wealth results. I’ll keep some or most of the planned modules. My goal is to go with as few modules as possible without sacrificing the value each module brings. Challenge Accepted.

2 Likes

I ran my current M1 stack in bed

No dreams I recall as of yet. Barely woke up a bit ago, and as I’ve noted before, my dream recall seems backwards. I remember more the longer I’m awake.

I wonder why that is? Maybe I generate more theta the longer I’m awake?

1 Like

1 Like

I’m guilty of this
:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Not sure if EmperorZeePee has manifestation tech. Or LimitlessZeePee.
But damn. I was thinking just this morning about the movie “Meet Joe Black” because I happened to see a still image of Marcia Gay Harden from some other movie she’s in. She was Bill Parrish’s eldest daughter in MJB. I loved that movie.

Anyway, I was looking at a video of something totally unrelated on YouTube and there are clips from MJB just sitting there on my screen.

The first clip I noticed was for my fav scene from the entire movie when Joe is in the hospital talking with the old lady who is begging him to take her to “the next place.”

It’s my fav scene from the movie because it shows a compassionate/vulnerable side to Death.

The part where he holds her and shows her whatever he shows her…brings me back to an incident in 2007 where I briefly caught a glimpse of what I thought was my life’s purpose at the time. Being a comforter/guide of sorts.

2 Likes