Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Completey not it at all.

It’s not an either or. Chosen will help if that’s what people want. If people want more pure raw masculinity there’s GLM and Commander. The nice thing is the stack ability to add in the flavors of what each individual sees best for his situation.

If somebody really wants to add Love Bomb to Emperor I’m sure they will. Personally I found that Love Bomb got me made fun for feeling so good and people were jealous. What I’m personally looking for is more focus on my goals and work ethic and drive to get there. Also I want to be respected and so that power and dominance is what attracts me to Emperor not because I desire power over others, just over my own life and reality.

The initial reports have me seriously considering Emperor now whereas before it wasn’t something I wanted anything to do with. I don’t have anything to do with those domineering mean ego maniacs. It seems that that type of style is becoming old hat and sure there’ll be a place for it but I think people are becoming much less tolerant of the the tyrants in this world and will become even more so.

3 Likes

Power and Influence over others. That’s the dictionary definition.

Dominance is also one of the many features of following titles:

• Primal
  • Primal Seduction
  • Godlike Masculinity
  • The Commander
  • Khan

If you read their sales pages, you will see this word in them.

3 Likes

Does Emperor have acension? Because you say it may not have SMastery… But if Emperor doesn’t have ascension nor SM wouldn’t it be Mogul then. I’m kind of puzzled here :upside_down_face:

Did anyone else saw verbal fluency and word choice at Stark level?

I absolutely love this, but I did run Stark before Emp stack.

1 Like

Thankyou @ABC333 this is what us oldies are asking to have dominance back because it gave us control over our lives and reality and not other peoples realities. The first time I used version 1 of emperor back in the hay day it gave me that dominance to help me take control of life. I think people like OldChap would concur.

The young generation especially those from generation z seem to crave something else from emperor they want emperor to be like chosen. Dont worry be happy…blah blah blah.

1 Like

I dunno, I felt this way until I hit my 30s. Then I was like… I’m really tired of grinding. And yet, here I am, still grinding, hahaha. But, it’s different. I love this industry and watching all of your growth. So, it really doesn’t feel like grinding.

25 Likes

Anger makes a person come across as a bully or a douche

3 Likes

Guys need to realize they need to learn how to dominate and control themselves more than anything

3 Likes

so do I.

i was worried about this when i read that ZP has a sort of built in relaxation and super chill effect.

This made me worried the intimidation factor and tension that titles like emperor created would be ruined and unfortunately it seemed i was right.

This is further from the truth, I’m using Emperor since it’s inception. ZP is by far the most powerful. The unnecessary agression is gone. Intimidation factor is not gone at all. The aggression in calmness is far more intimidating than anything else.

Also, it was released on 27th, if you follow the listening pattern, today will be the second loop? How can anyone judge what is it’s full potential?

12 Likes

James don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I am angry.

5 Likes

I also like the intimidation factor has previous versions had. The name of the sub is Emperor for a reason. Not Diplomat. That super chill effect is something I would expect from a sub like StarkQ or True Social. I don’t think Emperor needs that. With Emperor, I successfully discarded relationships that were of no use. That’s what had to be done. I didn’t have to be friendly or chill with time wasters.
The extreme pride and dominance is the reason I was able to publicly tell off my boss after he publicly tried to disrespect me. Something in my mind just snapped and I thought : “Hell no! You’re not going to get away with this”. And I checked his shit. Publicly. Without Emperor I would have never been capable of that. I would just feel sorry if that “intimidation factor”, that “I take no shit from no one” factor was gone. I haven’t tried the ZP version of Emperor yet. And I won’t until April or May but I love that “don’t fuck with me” vibe that previous versions had.

9 Likes

So far I’m liking this Emperor, it made me feel calmer and with just my first loop, noticeably more decisive and dominant during the course of that first day.

That dominance and the VIP/respectability aura isn’t as strong as EQ yet, but like with previous subs, it will grow in time and with dedication to a stack.

If I could my own take on an Emperor ZP wishlist, I’d like it to retain the intelligence, fitness and SM. It’s also probably the most attractive sub I have used, alongside PS.

8 Likes

Exactly man, people aren’t even taking into the consideration that it hasn’t even been a full week.

Like even WANTED ZP, which many people completed the 21 days cycle with, has still not given them half the results that I personally know they could get if they ran it for a while longer (like 6 weeks).

Honestly, it just feels like people are getting impatient and don’t realize that maybe the reason they’re not feeling certain stuff with emperor ZP is because they probably don’t need them right now, as in, they haven’t been in a situation yet where they absolutely need the dominance to come out.
It’s the same as people who say that WZP’s physical tech (in terms of muscle gain) is weak while they barely workout :man_facepalming:t2:.

10 Likes
3 Likes

I just want to post this here since its about dominance and masculine energy.

When i started with SC i hated masculine energy. I was so far from being masculine that Ascension used to make me feel extremely uncomfortable.

Now after prolonged use of masculine titles i can stay away from masculine energy. I find it very addictive.

5 Likes

I don’t know man. I just wanted to give some objective feedback, while mentioning this is after 2 loops.
Should we not give feedback here?

Honestly, I feel like I’m being pidgeonholed because I described my experience. For sure it’s unpleasant and I’ll think twice before sharing MY experience and preferences.

2 Likes

It’s not about that man, it’s about others who are judging it before giving it time.
Plus there you go, you’re standing up for yourself and showing dominance :wink:

4 Likes

Y’all :rofl:

I really don’t know how Saint holds it together, I applaude him and Fire for being able not roast some of you on the spot for certain comments.

How some of y’all have the audacity to be asking for things left right and center is beyond me.

It’s literally been 3 days since the drop of this particular title and whilst I understand feedback is necessary for the preview, build of future products and that people want certain things from particular titles, I also believe people need to give titles a chance to integrate some more and actually have some time experiencing the sub - not 3 days. Initial findings of course are great, but slamming on the sub already :roll_eyes:

Internal changes are occuring. And whilst certain changes might be very similar to begin with for a vast majority of you in terms of being calm, happy and whatever else - you don’t know what else will happen because you haven’t given it time to bloom and work it’s magic yet. Your experiences will differ because that’s pretty much the point of ZP I believe. Certain objectives of the sub will come to different people at different times.

Edit: I pressed post on this before I finished it but I guess you can see what I mean.

23 Likes