Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

no one is slamming the emperor ZP.

we are worried it might be less intimidating then previous versions.

that Is NOT a bad thing for everyone.

some people will like that change, some like me want the strong intimidation factor.

and yes we should discuss this subject right now because there have been several comments that ZP is a technology that fundamentally makes everything light, relaxed and chill.

intimidation is created by tension. tension can NOT exist if everything is light and chill.

Tension is literally the opposite of relaxed and chill so some of us who like that tension that creates intimidation are worried the fundamentally ZP technology will not have that.

3 Likes

2 Likes

What is this behaviour? Agression, intimidation? Etc etc. It’s a Subliminal, and not a magic pill. Chill out for few days. See what it does in next 21 days. :joy::joy::joy:

smile-laugh

4 Likes

Hahaha, maybe all this is a bit of recon :)))

3 Likes

What I perceive as being the crowning achievement of ZP is we no longer have to “settle” on running a title for the few aspects of it we want, and then try to consciously suppress other aspects.

Example: @BLACKICE mentioned before running wanted for the calm/chill core of being (my words).

Or some run Primal Seduction to get better at sales.

With Emperor ZP, you’re basically getting ZP version of the Emperor Core…it will help you become YOUR IDEA of what an Emperor is. Older versions of Emperor were avoided by some because of the seemingly “mercenary” aspects. Not everyone wanted that “Godlike Masculinity” or whatever else.

Sometimes I go to McDonald’s (don’t judge) and I want just the sandwich and a drink. They are all “You’ll save money by getting the meal”
and I say “I don’t feel like fries today”
THIS is what ZP is…it’s à la carte self improvement.

Pick just what you want, run it.

9 Likes

People are literally asking for separate versions because this one apparently isn’t up to par with previous versions.

Even though it’s been out 3 days. Ha.

Again, it’s been out 3 days.
Also, seemed to miss the part about ZP working differently for different people.

Some people are going to be happy on it and others are going to be more like you want.

It’s funny that you, BlackAdder and Lovage are acting the way you want Emperor to and those that want a more chilled Emperor are acting chill about it.

That isn’t shade nor is it me saying what you guys are saying is bad, I’m making a point of ZP being different for different people. You guys may not have even ran it yet, but again…goes back to my point of not giving it enough time to see it.

8 Likes

I am tired of this whole green eggs and ham discussion. Lets see what all the testers make of it when we hit the weekend.

3 Likes

Brandon,
I believe and hope my posts were objective, neutral and not attacking anyone’s beliefs. I would qualify my posts here as chill. If I failed in this, I will applogise to anyone who felt attacked or offended by my posts.

Since this was repeated multiple time(not enough time), I am asking you the same question: should we not post our experiences after 1, 2 days?

take care man

2 Likes

My thought about that wasn’t shade and I’m not calling you out by any means. I don’t think you were aggressive or whatever and your posts are fine.

I do believe you should be posting feedback, it helps. But when it comes to asking for seperate versions and whatever else - no.

2 Likes

I hadn’t even noticed that Emperor ZP was released!
I should probably start using this lol

I can already tell that it wil be amazing

4 Likes

Today I posted a suggestion to, effectively, gate and segregate the forum as a defense against trolls. The first time I saw a notification, I had a brief moment where I imagined someone had just BLASTED my suggestion and disagreed with it. But just a moment. It was almost immediately replaced with “so what? It wasn’t an inflammatory post, and it was as well-reasoned and moderate as it ought to have been. If someone disagrees that’s their issue, and I shouldn’t feel bad about it.”

THAT is the kind of chill core that I wanted from Emperor.

And just a clarification for @Palpatine although I asked about it, I never ended up actually getting Wanted, at least not yet… I decided there was too much other stuff in it that I didn’t need beyond the “chill” results.

6 Likes

Zero Point doesn’t have a “built in relaxation effect.” Where are you guys getting this stuff? It’s like people are reading something we spell out in clear details, ignore what we said and just project their own fears and insecurities on our words. I wish ZP was more relaxing. I get pretty aggressive while running certain titles, like Limitless.

Ya’ll need to stop spreading this kind of misinformation RIGHT NOW, as we’re still fighting the idea that Emperor makes you anti-social. This was never the case AT ALL. It made you focused. Obviously, we’re open to discussion, but claiming that Emperor is weak just because a few people reported being happy and social is a ridiculous logic jump that makes no sense.

Nor is Emperor ZP toothless. What’s happening here is a removal of the need to show your ass for no apparent reason at all, as that isn’t a show of internal strength – it’s a need for the external world to validate your feelings of feeling strong. You don’t need someone to validate your feelings, you just simply need to feel it.

Being social isn’t being weak. Being happy doesn’t make you weak. Being happy might not even be coming from Emperor, especially if he’s stacking Chosen with it. Emperor never had a “built in” intimidation factor, either. What it always did is what it does now – cause you to become extremely strong internally, which signals for people to respect you. How that respect manifests depends on the person and the environment they operate in. If you work in a harsh environment, it may manifest as pure intimidation. In an environment where that’s not necessary, it may manifest as you being the social leader of the pack, with everyone following behind you.

There are multiple archetypes of an Emperor, each with their own pros and cons. Limiting yourself to just one idea – that I must physically and emotionally dominate people’s will – is like creating a key that only fits one door. What Emperor did, and DOES, is harden yourself against being controlled, to asserting your will over a situation (which is exactly what happens when you’re being social and everyone is paying attention – you are the center of their universe temporarily), to motivate you to win and succeed, however that may be.

But you all are literally jumping to a ridiculous conclusion because a few people said they felt HAPPY and social, rofl.

49 Likes

Not me :wink:

3 Likes

And that to after just 1/2 loops. There are many other factors that come into play.

1 Like

Everyone skipped over this and locked on to the person who said it made them happy and social because most people are simply projecting their fears onto the subliminal rather than seeing it for what it is. Everyone will react differently to Emperor. I haven’t run it a lot yet, but I already know what my ideal Emperor archetype is, and as such, I will express that when I run it.

My online persona is a bit different, as we’re running a company here, but in real life, I’m fun, playful and aloof. Now, keep stepping over my boundaries after I’ve asked multiple times to stop. See how that ends up for you. Hell, many of you have seen that here, hahaha.

26 Likes

My reactions to Mogul zp is very different and subtle from all my previous versions . We deal with a different type of script .

My reaction to QL QV2 is little different than QL q . The clear difference was listening time .

I used regneration QV2 and zp I love regneration QV2 . Although I need to give myself more time to experience regneration zp .

I love the wanted zp more than wanted QV2 .

3 Likes

I never made any of these claims.

maybe you are referring to someone else but you quoted my post so i have to address it.

again, i never said emperor ZP was weak or toothless.

I never even said emperor ZP was negative in any way.

I have read several times by members who seem reputable that ZP has a built in light and chill effect to it.

light and chill are by definition the opposite of tension so this has had me worried from the start that products like emperor and primal seduction that for me create a strong tension that intimidates people would be different on ZP in a way i do not like.

im talking about ME; some people want everything light and chiil.

and light and chill does NOT mean weak or toothless.

just because someone is not intimidating does not mean they are weak and toothless; why are you making such a connection?

again , emperor ZP being less intimidating would NOT mean it is weaker or toothless.

it would however mean that for me and what im looking for i would prefer the previous version.

that is all i have said from the start.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on what you mean?

1 Like

815CTnR

Hahah I did that different times running emperor back . And it was ridiculous (no apparent reason aspect ). That made me fear to run emperor . at the time I sticked to Ascension and Mogul and never played emperor maybe 3 times max at the past 2 years imagine.

1 Like