Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H ZP

@BeautifulSoulGoddess You sound like me. Trying to break a generational curse.
I have been running Mogul ZP and it’s been causing major anxiety but talking about it with my Wife has helped
Mogul is meant for anyone

9 Likes

Thank you! I’m going to check mogul out again for sure since your the 2nd person who has mentioned it. 2 for 1. Sending you peace and blessing vibes on your journey your going to break it I think the biggest step in breaking a curse or negative generational patterns is being aware and 2nd knowing the you have the power to break(change) it we can do this :raised_hands:t5: . Are you using regeneration? I read the description page now I’m wondering if I should run that one too. To get rid of the trauma/beliefs that I feel are still lurking deep within my subconscious.

4 Likes

Wow this is awesome glad I found this post. Great breakdown.

2 Likes

Will we get RICH Crypto ZP anytime soon? Asking because I can’t wait to have it in my Downloads section lol

3 Likes

Is RICH good for making money with sports trading?

2 Likes

Posting this here as well since I am not sure if it’s Mind’s Eye, RICH, or Rebirth that caused this shift:

5 Likes

I struggle to understand which product in the store this is that’s ZP. @Seeker, do you have the link? Thank you.

Assuming you mean R.I.C.H. ZP, it’s at R.I.C.H Ultima - Manifest Incredible Amounts of Income and Wealth Subliminal - SubliminalClub

That shows as Ultima still because that’s the latest OFFICIAL build (ZP is still public preview/testing/feedback stage)

1 Like

Thanks! So to confirm: If I buy that one, I will get the ZP file also?

1 Like

Indeed

2 Likes

I’m really enjoying RICH ZP and I often get manifestations of random money and product sales through listening, journaling, and taking action but I notice that my online transactions are often delayed/pending. Then eventually, I get overdraft fees.

Maybe the script is teaching me a lesson not to spend money frequently and be more patient with saving money but sometimes I feel bad when my bank account goes negative :pensive:

Is this a sign to be much more attentive with budget? I’m uncertain

Another thing I noticed (which is awesome):

My purchase total gets deducted a lot, and I save a bit more. For example, if I call a lyft, it will say that the driver was late, and I don’t have to oay as much. Or if I order food, they give me store credit because the delivery person forgot a certain item on the food order :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

As a delivery driver (Uber Eats), I will tell you it isn’t the driver “forgetting” stuff. We just pick it up to deliver. Restaurants are supposed to package it in such a way that the drivers can’t tamper with it.

I know it’s a minor thing to nitpick about. I do get the brunt of blame from customers when it happens. And I can’t say it’s the restaurant’s fault. Because that’s “being unprofessional”

6 Likes

Rich ZP manifestation right here
Got into work today … Dad called me in his office and pull out a wallet with 6k in it and gave me 1k lol
He’s like I found this in the house that he hid a long time ago here ya go lol

16 Likes

Wow!! :smiley::pray: How long have you been listening :smiley: @Floridianninja

1 Like

I just started RICH Sunday I think

2 Likes

This year will be amazing

5 Likes

Naw man, that’s not the script, lol. That’s your bank engaging in some foolery when your account is low. Not sure if you’re in the US, but if you are, call them out. They tried this to me when we went to Paris for the SubClub meet. I used an account that I don’t keep a lot of money in for security reasons, and I didn’t realize that using my debit card would trigger an “international fee” of $1.50. They did all kinds of crap to trigger like 15 overdrafts, including rearranging the order of the payments so that the large purchases hit first and drained the account.

I went to the branch and reminded them that I had a fairly large business account with them and if those fees weren’t refunded, I’d leave.

They refunded the overdraft fees.

20 Likes

What do you think about what’s been happening to me, as soon as I manifest money something happens were I have to spend it immediately, an its not that it’s a maybe it alway a must?

1 Like

Manifestation of some underlying muck that RegenZP may help with is my guess.

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out for real