What Is The Difference Between Mogul ZP And Rich ZP?

I will use a simple example so I can clearly communicate what exactly im asking here.

Lets say a person has been running a successful business for 10 years.

During these 10 years his business has averaged $100 000 per year in profit.

This person would like to take his business to a completely new level and his goal is to make 10 million in profit in 2022.

which product gives this person the best chance to achieve this goal?

Rich ZP?

Mogul ZP?

Both?

Or maybe the answer is neither and something like Limitless ZP would give this person the best chance to achieve his goal?

2 Likes
9 Likes

EOG + RICH would be the Core stack.

He can add an optional third one for any extra needs he may have, beyond the stack – either as a person, or as a business requirement.
… Stark for innovation
… Chosen for leadership
… Limitless Executive for productivity
… Medici for raising capital
… Etc.

:+1:t2:

7 Likes

can one of you please tag Saint about this thread?

I’ve seen other people tag before but im not sure how its done and i would really like to get Saint’s thoughts on this topic.

Submit a Ticket

2 Likes

why?

I’m sure this information will be helpful to several people so why not just keep it public here for all to see?

Just type the @ symbol, followed by the username. No spaces in between.

Mentions/Tags do not guarantee a response.
The best way to get good, personalized, official advice is to use the Support site.

1 Like

RICH ZP is very manifestation focused, meaning there’s less of the foundational scripting (though there is some) and more of the, “manifest money, wealth, colleagues, mentors, NOW!”

Thus, it’s best used for those who already have some avenue to acquire money and wealth – even something as simple as driving for Uber (if you do it regularly), or a small eCommerce store that you’re actively growing.

If you feel that you need that foundational work to break through wealth ceilings, doubts that you can even acquire wealth, etc., stack RICH with MOGUL.

20 Likes

Given this it seems that the answer to my original question that started this thread would be Rich alone.

the person in my example is already running a profitable business and is trying to scale so it seems Rich would be enough.

it seems mogul would be for someone who does not even have a business at all yet and is starting from 0.

am i understanding you correctly based on the example i gave in the first post of this thread?

1 Like

but now this part makes me confused.

because maybe the person in my example who has averaged $100 000 per year for years…maybe this person is stuck at that level because that’s ceiling in his mind so maybe this person does need mogul if he wants to achieve his 10 million per year goal.

1 Like

Will most of these programs zp still not out the right?

Rich is a simple answer to your question

Omg I have been meaning to add this to my journal you just reminded me. I wanted to share that R.I.C.H is in my custom. When I resigned from my job I started driving for a few food delivery companies to make some extra money things were slow at first but after listening to my subs consistently and adding the custom to my stack I was getting delivery request constantly and great tips and I will never forget the day I made $150 for about 6 hours of work my brother randomly sent me $200 just cause and then later that day I get a notification saying I was getting a extra $300 because I made below what the average driver makes. Soo that’s my testimony, putting in the effort being aligned with what you want listen to the subs and watch the miracles Manifest. I believe it was R.I.C.H that gave me that grind go and get it mentality as well.

17 Likes