Main Disc. Thread - Mogul ZP

Originally posted this here, then decided it belongs in my journal. Basically dropping down to Mogul and Love Bomb for at least a week to see what it do.

5 Likes

For me, it’s a holding pattern (for now) of Dragon Reborn and Mogul ZP, with the third slot swapping out for various whatevers. In the previous play period, I ended up leaving that third slot free and just going with Dragon Reborn and Mogul.

But I’m getting the call to ‘live on the wild side’ hahhaa (right). I’ll allow a third title in from time to time now.

The next play period starts on Friday February 11. And I’ll be advancing to Dragon Flight.

Roo roo roo! (simulated non-canine dog-sound)

Running the ZP trial in September and October kind of shifted the plans a bit.

But that was kind of the point. I felt like I was getting into a bit of a rigid, forced-march rut. Doggedly trudging towards my goals. Definitely not the best attitude for manifesting anything joyful. The ZP trial broke that up. And I also finally faced the fact that I Am Working Through Dragon Reborn. (i.e., it’s not a brief jaunt away from my “actual” playlist.)

Anyways, here we are.

2 Likes

The other night, I looked at my “ZP Masked” and “ZP Ultra” playlists…realized I have like 4.5 hours worth of ZPs for each type (Masked vs Ultra)…I’ve bought quite a bit haha.

I briefly thought “Hm…just set all the ultras up and go to sleep”…decided against that :wink:

No telling what that could do to me.

3 Likes

Good call, I say.

Basically like telling your mind, I don’t know what I want right now, so don’t worry about it.

(hahaha. unless it’s not. Your mind could react completely differently to what I described.)

1 Like

I know you said you want to lighten your stack but what about adding in RICH ZP? Extra positive manifestation

3 Likes

Saint told me that with the amount of manifestation scripting in Mogul, I really don’t need rich for my stack.

I might consider it once my custom ultima is made though.

10 Likes

I didn’t realize there was that much manifestation scripting in Mogul. Awesome

1 Like

I’m sure adding in R.I.C.H. would make it even more pronounced. Like when I did AscMogulQ and LimitlessQ…they both had overlap of the productivity/anti-procrastination scripting as i recall. That hit HARD.

3 Likes

That explains what’s been happening to me this week.

Between Monday and today, I’ve gotten financial opportunities equaling almost 23% of my monthly salary. Can’t deny it.

There’s one that I may need to reject though because there just aren’t enough hours. We’ll see.

You know, it’s actually encouraging to see that this can happen while running Dragon Reborn.

And it’s also (slightly) amusing that I’m not feeling particularly happy. Dragon Reborn + Mogul ZP = Grumpily growing while also being given opportunities.

13 Likes

This sounds FUNomenal

2 Likes

Don’t let @Malkuth fool you into believing his experience is pure sub related. That guy is so awesome he just attracts opportunities

8 Likes

Appreciate the encouragement.

:pray:t4::pray:t4:

You’re gifting me with a reflection of your self.

5 Likes

wow … ok… that’s new.

4 Likes

Not that I’m trying to talk down on Rich. I have it in my BV3 custom already. And may sneak it into my custom ultima I’m mapping out.

4 Likes

Outside of Chosen I feel Mogul ZP has had the biggest impact on me. It’s really made me aware of how I have settled for so little when I am so much better and more this.

I haven’t been consistent with running Mogul ZP and RICH ZP. Probably because I fear making a f*** ton of money and I don’t know why.

14 Likes

It’s time to become an Emperor and destroy those petty blockages. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

All the more reason to look it square in the eyes and say “I’ve got one foot in the air and it’s looking for an ass to kick”. Then go make a f*** ton of money.

4 Likes

One foot in the gutter and one fist in the gold

3 Likes

I understand exactly what you mean. Have you ever considered running EOG’s first stage? Seems like a sub designed to address that exactly.

Yeah going to stack it with Mogul ZP

1 Like