Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

here yes.

Here, no.

I remember Xavier asking about stacking HOM with RICH and Saint commented it wasn’t necessary because of what I said. @Seeker might be able to back me up! Not sure if it’s in HOM or RICH thread or smth else…

1 Like

I remember what you are talking about and it was about emperor, HoM, and rich in a custom I think
Saint had said you can do with out rich in the custom bc HoM has a lot of manifestation scripting

1 Like

But suggesting it would be redundant to run rich with HoM is pure wrong…. Bc if that was the case it would be the same for running most of the wealth subs together

1 Like

@Floridianninja is right!

By that logic, we shouldn’t combine EOG with rich.

1 Like

Saint told me the same about Mogul and R.I.C.H.

But if I run them together, my earnings go even higher. So there’s nothing necessarily wrong with “redundancy”

3 Likes

Agreed. On the first part. RICH + HOM is not 100% redundant. However, most wealth subs are quite different. Mogul, EOG, HOM, all very very different in scope. Meanwhile, RICH and HOM are both manifestation heavy… however HOM has a LOT more than JUST manifestation, so yes, they’re different as well.

Also agreed. Redundant, too strong of a word. Thank you.

If you’re completely focused on as much wealth manifestation as possible, RICH + HOM could be a fantastic bet. RICH and HOM are both heavy manifestors. You could really supercharge that wealth manifestation scripting if that was your goal.

However, I think the HOM + RICH logic is similar to the Daredevil + True Social logic.

When you double up on manifestation, amazing things happen.

But… Mogul and RICH are usually touted as an incredible combo, I even have both in a custom and it was my main title for a long time, so I can attest to the results myself.

I think they work because they’re different. Mogul’s got wealth manifestation, but it comes about from internal changes much more than external changes. RICH comes much more from external than internal changes.

Whereas my take on what HOM is is a MASSIVE title that has MASSIVE internal changes AND EXTERNAL changes. It’s like listening to Mogul ZPT + RICH ZPT all at once or something. If you wanted to skew it more to the wealth manifestation side, you certainly could… but then again…

2 Likes

I see nothing wrong with wanting to run EOG , RICH , & HOM long term especially if you were raised to hate rich and wealthy people or if you are currently in a situation where you can’t escape people who feel that way.
Not my fault people I rent from at the moment whine when driving by nice new apartment complexes while owning a huge which should within the next ten years be condemned

3 Likes

giphy (5)

Took Sunday off, but we outchea.

5 Likes

You look quite muscular.

1 Like

Wanted ZP

Can confirm, I am the muscles.

This torch ain’t getting lighter.

5 Likes

More objectives on the way.

18 Likes

Beast Within and Unleashed on deck.

10 Likes

The Beast Within and Unleashed: The Beast Within & The Beast Unleashed: Supercharge Your Workouts - SubliminalClub

And yes, we’re experimenting with the fonts. I think Open Sans is a bit easier to read / cleaner than Arial, yes?

11 Likes

looks good yep

2 Likes

Inner Circle: Inner Circle: Manifest a Circle of Successful Mentors and Friends Subliminal - SubliminalClub

14 Likes

Looks clean.

Power Can Corrupt: Power Can Corrupt: Build Your Social Influence and Power, Avoid Being Manipulated - SubliminalClub

14 Likes

When you get a chance Saint, I’m curious why this program is listed 18+.

Would that be the (potential) manifestation of lovers for the user? I only ask because i could have sworn I’ve seen one of these titles that said 16+. Maybe that was Limitless?

Power Can Corrupt - Updated

I feel like this objective could use some extra light for those afraid of becoming manipulative using PCC:

Power Can Corrupt’s scripting is focused heavily on defense against manipulation rather than actively using the laws in an aggressive manner. However, the choice is yours.

1 Like

Yes, exactly. It’s another one of those manifestation heavy scripts.

3 Likes

You may want to add True Social to the list at the top as it came out May 3rd.

1 Like