Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

I am jealous af! I live in the countryside, but living right IN nature must be awesome!

@SaintSovereign

• [Stage 3] Relentless push for massive manifestation of opportunities, wealth, people and situations that can bring you limitless wealth (depends on your level of growth)

So ST3 of EoG has the most money manifestations? Or why did you specifically put ST3 in there?

That’s so interesting that EoG is so dense, because it’s SO EASY for me to run it (the first Stage tho). While others f*ck me up heavily.

So, if I have a business, coming to the third year, making a few thousand a month, and I am already running Emperor Chosen, which wealth sub would be best?
Emperor has wealth scripting, but I have it mostly for the masculinity side rn, I need an extra wealth oomph that fires money quickly. I guess RICH?

2 Likes

200 (6)

5 Likes

LOL, @Sage_Ninjistic. I see a comment in this thread and am rushing in to check whether Khan objectives is up.

4 Likes

I’m just minding my business, holding this torch for The Way of Nature to find its way home. @TheBoxingScientist is unnaturally quiet.

2 Likes

Cause he is behind the bushes silently waiting to swiftly pounce as the tiger he is.

4 Likes

I have been reading the updated objectives for EOG multiple times. If a person runs EOG long term and doesn’t become wealthy there is definitely something wrong

It’s so weird at times though to have access to EOG because although I spent a vast majority of my adult life believing a relationship would solve all my problems but in the back of my mind all I could ever think about was wanting to be completely self reliant. Especially financially.

To clarify no relationship solved all my problems. In most cases it only attracted unwanted and unnecessary drama

10 Likes

When I ran EoG, the version was pre-Qv2, even pre-Q. This ZP version is probably a completely new beast.

6 Likes

@AlexanderGraves moving the conversation about what wealth sub to run for the business into your journal!

How come the pro tips of RICH mentions all other wealth major titles but ascended Mogul?

Do I assume that stacking RICH with AM not suggested?

@RVconsultant

and I quote

"Yes, you can stack R.I.C.H with EOG, Mogul, Stark and Emperor. It will work beautifully. "

You can absolutely run Ascended Mogul + RICH together

1 Like

Yepp. I would logically conclude that as well.

Hence, I am really curious as to why AM has been left out of the pro tips

Perhaps just an oversight.

I see a Chosen: Way of Nature + Sage Immortal custom in my near future. That could be … indescribable?

My house is mostly windows so everywhere I look I see trees and wildlife. I’ve actually had a family of bears playing and chilling right outside my living room window, they could see me inside (I was plastered against the window with my mouth hanging open) but they didn’t care. But it’s also a lot of hard work maintaining the property to keep it livable.

6 Likes

Probably just simple omission. They’re bound to miss a few things since they’re updating everything

2 Likes

You and I both! If you do create one, I’m definitely following your journal. I don’t have much nature in Vegas to report off of lol

Ascended Mogul and Mogul are virtually the same product… it’s literally just Mogul + Ascension.

Don’t overthink it.

Just run AM + RICH if that’s what you wanna do.

1 Like

NOW!

Here’s the question you didn’t ask but should’ve asked.

Why didn’t they recommend HOM with RICH? Was THAT an oversight?

NO.

It was not an oversight.

The manifestations in HOM are so powerful that running HOM + RICH would be a redundancy.

2 Likes

Actually in the stack tips they did say RICH and HoM together, they call it the billionaire stack… you guys are making assumptions that aren’t there

What’s in the description is just as good as the pro tips lol

3 Likes

here yes.

Here, no.

I remember Xavier asking about stacking HOM with RICH and Saint commented it wasn’t necessary because of what I said. @Seeker might be able to back me up! Not sure if it’s in HOM or RICH thread or smth else…

1 Like

I remember what you are talking about and it was about emperor, HoM, and rich in a custom I think
Saint had said you can do with out rich in the custom bc HoM has a lot of manifestation scripting

1 Like