Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

What, you mean like… KHAN?

25 Likes

Yep that’s one sexually charged Subliminal… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol this guy :grin: Thanks for this.

1 Like

Holy shit. Khan’s objectives are crazy good.

I just stood in the middle of the grocery store reading that. Was reading a bit as I walked with my cart.

But then just stopped. Oblivious to people going past apparently.

12 Likes

Got myself a cup of tea. Time to read Khan Objectives

8 Likes

From the “pro tips” for Khan.

Some version of this needs to be in EVERY multi-stager.

It’s challenging, it’s hard, but the rewards are worth it. Others will challenge you and your rising status, you will face (sometimes quite hard) reconciliation and you will want to quit or change your sub as a consequence. This is all part of the process. Decide, right at the beginning, that you will finish all 4 stages no matter what, even if you feel that absolutely nothing is changing (a side effect of the reconciliation fog that comes with intense reconciliation). Khans are made in the fires of adversity.

4 Likes

Khan Objectives was an inspiring read. A subliminal to make you THE KHAN who other men want to be and who women want to be with.

At first, I wanted to run it right away. But better senses prevailed and I decided I will wait.

Got a new plan in my mind to reach Khan in a couple of phases. That way, Khan can get my undivided attention after I have achieved a certain level of health and wealth success.

I had done Khan when it was first released. It taught me a lot and I still have the lessons it gave me. But to be the Khan UNLEASHED, I need to do more before I wrestle with the great Khan again.

12 Likes

Raphael the Khan - Journal when?! @Lion

2 Likes

Haha!

One day
But not too far away
I will be the Khan
Come what may

6 Likes
  • Once you have some experience and have finished the full 4 month process, you can go back and repeat the whole 4 stage process or go back to a specific stage. Going back through the whole process will uncover new things, bring you to ever-new heights and uncover to you the subtler (note, subtler can often times be stronger and more profound!) intricacies of social dominance, power, confidence and who you are as an individual.

This is also a key info for all multistagers I think.

7 Likes

Khan looks even more beautiful

2 Likes

I agree and it the same time Khan looks scary and intimidating to me. I understand why people would quit listening to this subliminal.

2 Likes

Khan is an amazing subliminal to run. I can’t wait until foundations are set in my life so I can run it again

2 Likes

Interesting note from Khan’s description:

" Commit to the 4 month long process completely, make sure you journal and take action, and once the 4 months are over you will have grown tremendously.
Once you have some experience and have finished the full 4 month process, you can go back and repeat the whole 4 stage process or go back to a specific stage."

And here I am, about to run a 3rd month of QL Stage 1. Devoting 4 months to such a heavy sub seems…odd.

5 Likes

I agree. I feel like each stage of multi stagers should be ran at least 3 times to really embrace their teachings. You’re on the right path.

Side note: how have you been liking Quantum Limitless? Have you noticed any significant changes with Stage One?

3 Likes

Nothing significant, no. I do feel a bit more methodical and composed, but I don’t feel like I’ve taken the Limitless pill or anything like that.

It is a foundational sub though, so I didn’t expect much from it to be honest.

3 Likes

After this next cycle are you going to start Stage Two?

Exactly.

I’ve heard a lot of good things regarding Stage 3, so that’s the one I’m looking most forward to. I definitely expect Stage 2 to step things up, as that has been the experience I’ve read in most user journals.

2 Likes

Awesome! Good luck! Will definitely keep an eye out on when you start Stage Two and Stage Three for 3 months each. That’ll be super powerful.

So what is left needing objectives? Survival instinct, Rebirth, Limit Destroyer, MTT, The Legacy, Gaming Mastery, Sex Mastery, Remote Viewing/Astral Projection, and i think Ascension Chamber… Wow I totally forgot how many subs have actually come out since i became a member lol.

@SaintSovereign @Fire
Thank you for all the awesome objective lists and pro tips, they really make a difference when choosing the subs.

6 Likes