Rise to Stardom

Gah. Got such a headache. I clearly didn’t rest enough. Remind me to get rest more often rather than watching Teen Wolf and playing Call of Duty.

Anyway, only got twenty minutes to sleep (after my ex’s alarm) today as I was a bit on the lines of needing to finish this choreography which I did. I liked the choreo but it definitely needs some work for sure. May add more to it for Friday.

I definitely need to build upon my skills with choreography and dance tho. I haven’t been inspired or taking the action I need to be.

I feel like Chosen is telling me I need to up my game or leave the game behind. I’ve had a bunch of positive thoughts with few negatives getting in, such as - do I even want to dance anymore? With the stress of stuff that happened in the past and other things I’m not so sure if I do. I’ve not necessarily been lazy but I haven’t been giving my best and it’s obvious for sure.

Need to either take some online classes or change my career but I don’t want to work for other people - so possibly looking at some online stuff to do to keep me busy. I love dance but I definitely don’t take enough classes to improve. I used to, but that changed.

Eaten a little junk since I didn’t drink my meal replacement yet but that’s not going to destroy any progress I’ll have since it was a little bit but I do need to workout which I may do later. Hopefully I do as I’ve been putting it off recently.

My class only had like 8 paying people in it - which is a lot less than normal (normally 18-20+ people) but I just need to promote throughout the week more and do more stuff whilst improving my skills. I understand where I’m lacking. Hopefully R.I.C.H will aid me in making more money this month when I use it on Friday.

Anyway. I’ve had a good day so far, I just need to get into gear. I’m definitely what you would say ‘inspired’ for sure.

Just got this message via Instagram so I’m glad the effort was worth it :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Woke up with a headache still even though I had about 8 hours sleep. I think I need more rest to catch up on yesterdays lack of sleep.

Still feel pretty positive but also feeling a bit drowsy for sure. I can feel there’s definitely more healing to do. I initially wanted to do Regen to get rid of this but believe the ZP healing will help more overall and if I really need healing I can wait until DR ZP comes out since I have that.

Been thinking about the gym and stuff, so I think I’m gonna go today since I haven’t been in months. Really need to workout. Need to dance more (which I’ve been thinking about more and more recently - even after my post yesterday).

All I can pretty much think about is going to the gym and stretching tonight since I want to increase my flexibility also which I also haven’t done in a while. Definitely need to do both for sure.

But first, rest - via sleep, and get myself sorted.

2 Likes

Posting this here.

My headache is mostly gone after taking some tablets.

Still feeling pretty good but I’m the back of my mind I’m thinking about all the work I’ve gotta do. Need to go gym, choreograph three routines, sort something out for a private lesson tomorrow to a beginner dancer who has never danced before, and plan my session for tomorrows class.

Then need to choreograph something new and fresh for Saturdays session too.

Still feeling positive tho. I know I can get it all done. At least I know I’ll be busy.

2 Likes

Chosen is definitely doing something. It’s 3am and I’ve just finished choreographing AND I feel good about it!

Teaching a guy who has never danced before so this will be interesting for sure tomorrow however I’m also going to be using it for my company too. Also need to make another two combos tomorrow but damn I feel good and alive. Have not felt like this in a while.

Normally I feel like bored zombie. Play cod, go studio, come home, watch tv, do nothing, etc. now I’m doing life.

I’m excited to teach my company tomorrow as the past couple months I’ve felt like I’ve been letting them down - now that is definitely Chosen helping out and giving me ideas for sure. I’m grateful af.

Also, after chatting with support I’ll be changing my focus on my stack a little possibly. Haven’t completely decided as ZPs healing seems to be helping me where I need it but I want to apply supports thoughts and advice for sure.

Right now my focus is on me and building myself back up whilst making money. I lost myself for a long while and I don’t want to do that again. Chosen is definitely aiding in the one loop I listened to.

1 Like

I used R.I.C.H last night before I went to sleep.

I had a private dance class today and the guy loved it, he told me he wants to have two dance sessions with me a week which will help tremendously. If he has two per week a month it’ll give me an extra £160 per month. £10 of what I I earn (I charge 30) is studio hire so I get to have the extra 20.

That’s a R.I.C.H manifestation in itself.

6 Likes

One of my students today paid me for company training, its a company fee.

He gave me a £5 tip and said keep the change.
Definitely R.I.C.H he’s never done that before.
I said I had change and he said no, keep it!

4 Likes

EDIT: Possible trigger warning.

Okay so I won’t go too deep into it because I don’t like repeating ‘old stories’.

But Chosen really has changed me already.
I feel happier, more positive and more in control. I feel ready.

Just so you guys are aware.
I was desperate for ZP once I really started reading the thread about it.

For the past few weeks I was having suicidal thoughts and I was close to acting on them. I was tired, and super fucking depressed. I was really struggling due to many things going on that I’ve wrote about in my other journal. I felt alone and one thing that even came up was what the fuck is wrong with me?.

I was close to saying to my ex that there was something wrong with me. Maybe something medicinally or whatever (you’re aware I believe I have ADD or even ADHD) which I don’t have medication for or anything else.

Regardless, I was overwhelmed, pissed off, annoyed with everything, everyone, life and whatever else. I was having mood swings every single day and I really was sick of it. I really was close to ending everything because I just couldn’t deal with what was going on and how I felt. I told myself that I should wait to see what ZP could do for me and if it’ll have the same effect that the testers were having and what the hype was creating.

Now, just like everyone else I’ve only listened to a couple loops. I’ve taken out WANTED and decided to listen to purely CHOSEN & R.I.C.H for now.

I truly believe CHOSEN has worked some magic (that isn’t to say WANTED hasn’t - I’m pretty sure my hair is thicker already and I’ve been having a more ‘full’ feeling when eating amongst other things). After listening to CHOSEN however I’ve been happier, more positive - barely any negative thoughts - especially suicidal ones, no wanting to act on anything like that and that was legitimately after one loop of it.

I’ve been choreographing way more than I normally would - I normally teach the same routine all week whereas I created three separate pieces in short periods of time.

I’ve been standing my ground with people, telling them how I truly feel about things - without anger but a sternness - and just being me.

ZP has been healing me, deep. I can feel it. I just know it has. It’s doing things I’m not even aware of - I can just tell.

Chosen is definitely making me feel as such - chosen. People have been nicer, happier with me, sending me messages telling me they love classes more, and all that kinds of stuff. My energy is in a much better place. That alone I’m grateful for. I haven’t done anything else to change the way I feel - I didn’t just wake up feeling better from doing nothing - it’s from these fucking subs. These tools of greatness right here.

I just really needed to express my gratitude because I was close y’all. I promise, I really was on the edge, and now I’m not. I’m working on myself, questioning things and knowing what I need to and should be doing. I’m having better thoughts and all that kind of magic.

Anyhow…

I just listened to two loops of CHOSEN whilst watching TV. They definitely made me drowsy (plus it’s 5:30am currently) so I’ll be heading to sleep in a second after this episode finishes.

I’m excited to continue this journey.

9 Likes

Also started working on my future custom.

The custom is aimed at working on my manifestation abilities, making them stronger. One of my goals is on manifesting a specific person back into my life and building that relationship back up. There’s just a connection there that I know is beyond where it was left and I want it back.

I ask you not to question that or my worth in deserving better or whatever else - I ask that you accept it and if you don’t, you don’t need to reply - including those I tag.

It isn’t my only goal. I want to continue my spiritual journey and learn more in that regard but I definitely want to focus on my manifestation abilities - not only for a specific person but in general.

Tagging those I think may be able to aid in making the custom better for sure:

@Lion @Invictus @friday @Malkuth @Sage_Ninjistic @Beowulf @Tobyone

Here’s my current draft that I made about 30 minutes ago.

CORES:

Alchemist Stage 4
Minds Eye
Sage Immortal

Possibility - Limit Destroyer *

MODULES:

Remembrance
Ebon Maneuver
Entranced
Jupiter
Yggdrasil
Dream Traveller - possible *
Untouchable
Mountain Breaker
Ethereal Presence *
Current Invoker
Divine Will
Fortune’s Favorite *
Tyrant

The ones with * are my potentials. I want it to be narrow and to the point but also know there’s certain things I want to also be able to do.

I’ve contacted support in regards to the 3 cores as I want to ensure about the denseness of Stage 4 Alchemist before I move forward (I’m not trying to go against the 3 majors rule by any means).

1 Like

Hello Brandon. Let me see…

Okay, here is my custom idea for for both your spiritual journey and also manifesting that guy:

CORES:

1. Alchemist Stage 4
  2. Minds Eye
  3. Sage Immortal

MODULES:

1. Remembrance
  2. Ebon Maneuver
  3. Entranced
  4. Yggdrasil
  5. Dream Traveller
  6. Untouchable
  7. Mountain Breaker
  8. Ethereal Presence
  9. Current Invoker
  10. Fortune’s Favorite
  11. Arcane Mastery
  12. Spiritual Reality Alignment
  13. Long Range Seduction
  14. Chosen of Venus
  15. Metamorphosis
  16. Transcendental Connection
  17. Soul Connection

Went with my gut instinct on this one. Am sure you will get some module ideas from it.

1 Like

This will work, but it gives me a ‘shoot a fly with a cannonball’ kind of feeling. Or ‘driving my Ferrari to the corner store to buy a newspaper’ kind of feeling. Because it looks so powerful and goes so far beyond that specific manifestation of attracting that person.

Remembrance seems to be the most focused on that particular relationship goal.

Entranced and Ethereal Presence are likely to attract a whole bunch of other people as well. Don’t know if you want that or not.

Same thing with Alchemist 4 and Sage Immortal. Those titles are likely to drive a deep and profound spiritual process that will extend far, far beyond that one goal.

On the other hand, if you can get the Ferrari and you want it, then there’s nothing wrong with driving it wherever you want to go.

I’d think that one good idea would be to swap out Sage Immortal for Heartsong. And then to include the modules: Transcendental Connection (and maybe even Starfilled Night or The Flow).

Heartsong is sending the message to your subconscious, “Yes, I am into spirituality and manifesting, but I’m also serious about this relationship thing. It’s a priority.” Transcendental Connection and Starfilled Night/The Flow will shift you into an Abundance heartspace. Manifesting is said to be much easier when one is already in a space of gratitude and noticing beauty.

Then if you still want Sage Immortal, you could stack Sage Immortal ZP and get that Zero Point enhancement and alignment effect on your custom.

I’m just going spontaneously here, so be sure to evaluate these suggestions critically and to speak back to them.

1 Like

This one got mi thinking to change Wanted for Chosen.

I’m glad you are feeling better.

But now you listen to me.

If you ever again notice that you are slipping back to thinking of ending it all, you reach out. To me or anyone else on this forum you feel can help.

People do care.

2 Likes

Raphael, I knew I could count on you to make a kickass custom and modules I didn’t even think of. Thank you my brother!

I did look into a few that you’ve added that I hadn’t - like Spirituality Assignment, Long Range Seduction, and Metamorphosis but I wasn’t sure about them. What made you choose those ones in particular?

1 Like

I do agree with you, because I do want to go further than just manifesting just him, but I know there’s many things I’m unaware of when it comes to spirituality and manifestation. I am asking myself those questions too. I actually asked support if I needed Stage 4 Alchemist if I had Sage Immortal. I know you’re suggesting the opposite.

I am ultimately unaware of the magics of the world that Alchemist/Sage could possibly offer.

I mean, I’d like to have my options available but I would also like to focus on this person specifically in a romantic way. I would prefer to consciously use them to help with this guy but also use them in other ways for things like business and stuff, if that makes sense.

I agree with you on the module Transcendental Connection most definitely, not sure how I missed it.

In regards to Heartsong I was actually avoiding it as it works on finding the perfect partner for you and I’m unsure whether I could consciously guide it to help with this particular relationship. I actually bought it with this in mind before and placed it in my custom too as the guy was still here when I made my custom/bought Heartsong. I know it wasn’t made with thoughts of attracting a specific person which I understand.

I looked into this, but I didn’t see into them as much like you have - something for me to consider!

This is a good idea, but with being limited to three titles max on a ZP stack I wanted to limit it - however doesn’t mean I can’t ultimately if necessary.

Thank you for your ideas!

————

What’s making you feel like you need to change?

Anything in particular?

What’s your goals brother?

1 Like

You know that you helped massively and I’m super grateful for you. For all your help, not just when I was low but with many other things too.

And I promise I will, for sure.

I’m grateful for you, and this community.

1 Like

That positivity is very tempting, but I had a little chat with Saint, and these first 21 days and from today I will go solely with Wanted to really see what is ZP all about. After that, I will add Chosen. I am glad that you get better and better on the positive side :).

For development of your spiritual journey and practices (like manifesting and law of attraction) and to pick up new ways of thinking and new practices along the way.

For remote seduction :wink:

Your will, my hands.

Subjective input, take what you will

First and foremost, let’s eject either Alchemist or Sage. You want to get better at manifestation. You don’t need both of them for it. Between the two, I would say remove Sage Immortal.

Now. Manifestation. How does it work?.

Mental images/impressions to feeling to releasing. Obviously, there is more to it on a couple of levels, but that’s the most basic way I can come up with.

So, you wanna become a manifestation powerhouse. We don’t do luck with manifestation, so let’s yeet Fortune’s Favorite posthaste. We create our ‘luck’.

We have Mind’s Eye as a visualization tool. Cool, c-c-cool, but what else goes into manifestation?

Emooooootiooooons!

Emotions Unfettered and ARES (seriously consider this module if you haven’t). If EU doesn’t resonate that’s okay, just as it’s okay if none of this does :slight_smile:

Arcane Mastery didn’t make the cut to your list, but… Reconsider. I wouldn’t create a single spiritually minded custom without it (or avatar), but perhaps its scope is too large for your desires?

I don’t own any spiritual customs…weep for me

Similar in function to some aspects of Alchemist, Arcane Mastery amplifies any spiritual practices you might be performing no matter the tradition or style, while guiding you to do the correct ones, doing them properly, and further developing your skill in them.

I mean… :eyes:

Mountain Breaker is suitable. Especially since you got most of the great results enhancers in here, potentially.

In manifestation, it’s best to be laissez-faire about the entire affair, from creation, to completion. So, feelings of obsession are a no go for a Master in co-creation. Try to remember that as you’re creating your manifestation wand.

Mani-wand… I may use that. Anyways.

Mind’s Eye x Sage/Alchemist x Limit Destroyer

Current Invoker
Yggdrasil
Jupiter
Tyrant
Emotions Unfettered
Remembrance
ARES
Untouchable
Mountain Breaker
Long range seduction
Attachment Destroyer
Divine Self (we only lack because we perceive it in ourselves)
Foundation (could be used instead of Emotions Unfettered)

Edit: consider Faith Unyielding in there

I may pop back in and edit shit cuz I get insights after I submit replies for whatever reason.

The positivity is insane. I’m not entirely free of having a negative thought of course but it’s way better than I was and I mean…I’m literally laughing, having fun every single day whereas before I was having constant mood swings and frustration.

I agree with Saint tho, go solely with WANTED and see how it helps. Chosen will be a good add to the stack once you’ve settled in.

And thanks bro!

——

That is something I most definitely need - good catch!

Interesting…I had this in my Heartsong custom so it’ll be an interesting add to have back.

———

I’d probably eject Sage, especially as @Malkuth said the same thing.

I love the way you put this haha. However, do you not think it would be great to have just in case? Could bring in other things I’m not even thinking about and increase my chances of manifesting.

I mainly chose this for it’s manifesting powers, not just visualisation as I still suck at creating pictures and prefer affirmations but would rather not have to use the latter.

Truth right there, will look into both of these. I think I did look at the first but my memory doesn’t tell me what it was haha. I’ll look up the second!

Interesting……I don’t think I picked up on this one (exactly why I asked for help haha. I like to create a draft and then sit on it for a while. Will also look up on this one and come back with my thoughts.

Mountain breaker is for beyond manifestation, it’s for other things also but is needed in my eyes. Kind of like a results enhancer (if it isn’t officially).

I like this set up. Going to compare with the draft I made as well as Raphael’s and Malkuth’s and create a new draft.

Thank you for the help!

Please do. I’d appreciate it.

3 Likes