Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

@Brandon Possible tension headache? When I get headaches I like to check in with my emotions a bit. Usually there’s something I’m trying to hold back from expressing itself which manifests as muscle tightness through my body.

3 Likes

If that was my only option, It would be easier to choose no titles at all :sweat_smile:

from my personal experience:
caffeine, sugars, carbs.

one can of redbull = no more recon (for me at least)

4 Likes

is libertine zp planned to come out soon?

5 Likes

Crazy. Even I haven’t gone past 1 loop per title each day

I don’t know you personally so don’t take this personally…

But we all love ya here my guy! You add a tone to this community that no one else can.

Well…and the World, but…

Thank you for sharing such a raw account. The road to the paradise within us does have roses and beautiful pavement, truly. But… The path can be fraught with obstacles. You’re growing in a beautiful way my friend, trust and observe your process and ALWAYS have faith in yourself.

That triggered the insight, headed back to the manifestation custom thread🤦🏽‍♂️dagnabbit, Bobbeh

@Hoppa already told you this but, I’m always down to chat and you may tag me in any discussion you like at any time :hugs::sparkles:

13 Likes

5 Likes

I understand. So let me give you a review of me as a lambda user and this counts for subs as for medication as for Ikea furniture… And don’t get me wrong, You are doing what you have to by writing a warning… I am also aware that as many companies you may be overboard with work, so I am certainly not criticizing… As a customer we’re most of the time not aware of the difficulty of another person’s job, which is a normal thing. Like you never understand the workload of a trucker when you’re on the road, but in many cases he’s working way too many hours and he has to deliver from point a to point b yesterday and an hour before. (Rennaissance man much :wink:)
If I get it right the preview is only accessible to forum users right?

Ok, Me at a pharmacy, tummy ache… Buying an over the counter drug. Written in huge letters, Warning this and that… If the doctor or the pharmacist hasn’t told me about the warning, 80% chances I opened the box and swallowed 4 pills. Just a guy looking for a solution, you know…

It may not describe me per se, but believe me most of the time I’m not close to read the warning notice in the box. If something happens who’s in fault, me! I am to blame, not the doctor, not the pharmacist… But still best case scenario is the pharmacist asking questions.

Now when I go in the download section, I download the zip…(now I was aware of the forum and I did read the thread, so yes, i did read the notice in the box) but most of the time, I would open the zip and say to myself… Where’s the beef… Oh ok the qzp audio, that’s what you listen to, download, plug in, listen… Hell who knows, maybe my players on repeat, feels good, subs… Hey charlie, subs how long do you listen to them? An hour…two? Let’s lay down and plunge.

I personally suffer from some kind of Paranoia… So I’m actually writing this and telling myself, come on, what are you annoying Mr. Saint with that story… So if it bothers you I’m sorry, because what you’re doing for us is fantastic.

It took me years to even start listening to the advice of the forum, had to go through terrible recon and headaches and eerie situations… I am the only one to blame, and if that was my learning curve so be it.

But if it could be avoided for the next guy in line, I would be more than happy.

Can confirm. The things I had to eat on wanted was insane.

Didn’t hurt the body I just needed to eat a shitton lol

1 Like

ZP is like a second skin, or perhaps the real skin, I can confirm. I am the chosen sage that is wanted in all that I am.

1 Like

I dreamed of Saint Sovereigns retirement today. But I guess there is still a lot of work to do. Like enjoying and celebrating life.

Could not sleep tonight because someone was having sex all night with loud screaming noises. Rested for 5 + 2 hours.

• Sage Matt
3 Likes

Fair enough.

You’re right, it was time for the kid to grow up :wink:

He’s running diamond ZP.

3 Likes

:thinking:

I have a very active imagination 'cause I read this as someone was having sex all night with noises that were loud and screaming.

I’m different, though. I would have gone up to the wall and started hyping them up.

"Wow, that sounded ambitous!

“Damn bro, switch up the rhythm a little bit, it’s getting monotonous over here.”

“Aye, it’s half time and y’all still going, that’s reckless.”

“Sounds like my kind of party guys!”

“I’m pretty sure that’s domestic violence somewhere but hey we’re in this together!”

“Wow, it’s gonna be strange to make eye contact with you guys in the morning!”

Never mind, I’m just an ass.

2 Likes

I just thought: I should join them.

For those who want infinite social skills, run PS:ZP, lol.

I can read exactly which girl wants me, know exactly what to say to make her submit to me. Also, continual insights about the psychology of both women and people as a whole. Why certain men are the way they are. How to make people love you, and why is it that thing will make them love you.

It’s probably because I’m also an extremely intelligent individual so it’s R E A L L Y working for me. Do keep in mind that I stacked it with Emperor Qv2, however. Which basically acts as a stepping stool for PSZP, it gives me power to project PSZP into the world. It’s Emperor’s power and status with PSZP’s insane guidance.

PSZP is also providing tremendous amount of healing. I feel so in tune as a man, relating to women. Feeling comfortable in my sexuality and wanting them to be subservient to me and understanding perfectly the mechanisms between the relationship of man and woman. It all feels really good, my sexual energy is just flowing upwards from my pelvis area. Because I made so many girls horny.

I kid you not, it feels as if I can meet a girl and absolutely mess her up. By that I mean, erase her mind, and replace it with one thought “I must be submissive to this man”.

With Khan, I had this power, but it wasn’t as profound. The way ZP works is truly deep and profound. In the sense, that it truly makes you realize ‘Yes, I really am this man’, and not only do you believe this but truly FEEL it, in your body, with it feeling great. Khan is more like a means to an end, but with PS, you genuinely feel like a man, and it feels good. Calm and in control.

@SaintSovereign I guess I didn’t include this in the PM. lol.

And as a final word, I think the 8 loops really did something to me, I feel a genuine perceptional shift, by that I mean, everything feels new. As if I woke up in a new body. And everything’s going to be okay.

It’s also helping me truly be expressive through integrating myself into this community. Usually, if you’ve read my other posts, I don’t go into such depth about my experiences, ever. But PS:ZP I’m way more open. Way more friendlier. Gentle too. All of this is on purpose though, to find my place in subclub’s community. My point, I wouldn’t care about such a thing, but PS:ZP is making me care. All in a way that fits me, all in a way which would garner ME popularity and power. I guess that’s what makes the whole experience so authentic. Because you have something to gain.

And as some final personal thoughts, I don’t think I like this. At all. Not my style… As much as it’s good for me, and I’m in control, I dislike it. ZP, very GENTLY guides you towards what sub you would truly resonate with, and it’s as if the word Khan is slowly radiating in the back of my mind and in my belly. Lol. Chosen too of course, pure power without some warm charisma isn’t fun. ZP really, and profoundly points you towards which subliminal would (and dare I say, life path) would truly fulfill you.

20 Likes

Amazing shit. Glad I chose to run PS ZP. i could not have imagined running PS back when I joined SC even though it was part of a suggested stack at the time.

1 Like

And this is exactly why SaintSovereign says “we cannot have nice things” because many of us (especially beginners) neither read the instructions right in front of them or don’t even choose to enquire about it.

The subliminals are powered down so as to not harm such types of users (too much) while still having enough power if we follow the guidelines which are given.

So don’t worry too much about the “other guy”. If he or she can’t take responsibility for his or her actions like you do, it’s their fault.

SubClub has done all in its power to warn new users. The only next thing they can do is to get everyone’s numbers and actually call them and ask them whether they are following instructions haha.

Also the sales page isn’t where one puts instructions on how to use the product. It is put in the right place which is along with the audio file (not to mention instructions given in the Downloads section, Support Hub and this forum).

3 Likes

Exactly why certain subs aren’t at max power levels and are powered down so they don’t yeet us out of this world when we don’t listen to the loop suggestions.

1 Like

I’d love more suggested stack suggestions like what we’re done with R.I.C.H (I believe?)

3 Likes