30s Microloop Discussion Thread

Just wanted to create a specific forum for one of the blossoming new discussions in SubClub, 30s microloops.

They’ve gotten considerable attention and recognition over the past few weeks, and these are innovations that are happening in real time that are shocking us all.

For any who have questions or reports on microloops, this thread is for everything to do with them, from how to do them, what they’re for, how long should you run a sub before running a microloop, field reports on microloop testing, and microloop memes.

@AlexanderGraves @SaintSovereign @James @Invictus @Prioritas

7 Likes

In this post, Saint clearly states that even listening to a subliminal once for 3-5 minutes would technically qualify you as ok to run a 30s microloop.

However, “Ok” does not necessarily mean optimal.

1 Like

I’ll kick us off

distractedloop

9 Likes

I’ve started experimenting with this… I’ll preface with saying I’ve been using SC subs for years (started fall 2019) and have done full cycles (at least 30 days each with Q or 21 with ZP) so I’m not starting cold… nor am I suggesting anyone else do this, just saying what I’ve done.

This past week I’ve been running Emperor Experimental, Emperor Fitness ST2 (because I’m still “squishy”, according to my daughter), and a playlist of 3 mins each of the stages of QL. After a sufficient time (21 days probably) I’ll go to the 30-second microloop…

But…

In the meantime, this is very cool… I’m eager to see what the microloop format can do!

1 Like

I didn’t use microloops till now , but when saintsoverign said its like when you watch a scene from a movie and you get the feeling of the whole movie .

This quote from the movie Arrival describe the situation beautifully

“Despite knowing the journey (because you listened to certain sub enough times that now your mind memorise it ) … and where it leads… I embrace it… and I welcome every moment of it ( you now live your daily life executing the script )

By the way highly recommended to watch :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I have the effects after 10 seconds but never tried to stop there

Maybe I give this a try

1 Like

I haven’t tried the 30s loop yet. Will I miss out compared to the normal 15min? Could this also mean the 30s are more temporary compared to the full 15min?

1 Like

It bascially is a theory that the first 30 seconds are enough to kickstart the script into action and still get results.

Make sure you’ve integrated the sub first though

4 Likes

@AlexanderGraves has done lots of experimental reports on microlooping and his reports speak volumes to the power of microloops, which I fully agree with. His major statement in this post is that on microloops, the same-day results are through the charts.

This is in line with SaintSovereign’s statements that ZP Exp. Was originally a prototype for lifechargers aka same-day boosters.

3 Likes

Why the experimental version of subliminals might be better for 30s microloops

2 Likes

What bugs me a lot with these subs is not understanding where the processing power is going on 3 minute loops.

Is it the sheer volume of info? Or decoding the sped up subliminals? Or is it actually going towards actualizing the changes and preparing for action within the mind?

What I’m getting at, is there a point of diminishing returns as far as repetition goes and the burden you place on the mind to process things vs potential usage of it?

I’ll use myself as an example. I’m currently on 3 minute loop once a week. When I listen to that 3 minutes am I reinforcing the sub more? Is there more to sort of spread out during the week and build on? Or is the 3 minutes just creating more of a processing bottleneck to get to the actual script execution that could have been reached quicker with 30s?

This kind of reminds me of database queries and running processes. You want efficiency returning your query with the least amount of processor utilization. 3 minutes would be like running the fully built out dense query and 30s would be like running a process that queries pre-stored data run at an earlier time from that dense query.

But our brains aren’t computers. I don’t know how these subs are built or react within the mind. Common sentiment years ago with subliminals was basically “bang your subconscious over the head with a concept over and over because it’s stupid and eventually it will yield to your demands”. You have to “overwrite”. But I feel like we’re at a point where it’s more about successful communication and negotiation. ZP really has proved itself to take a complete opposite approach to most subs and it shows.

Anyone else wondering about this stuff? lol. I guess I do just because I’m still trying to optimize my input stage with subs. The suggested listening schedules with ZP never agreed with me.

6 Likes

Posted this in the Emperor experimental section and posting here

With this experimental or with microloops in general
Can I run 30 seconds of one sub/ this experimental sub everyday
and 5-15 minutes of my others subs loops every day?

So EmperorX 30 seconds daily
HOM/EOG 5 minutes (same day) every other day

1 Like

Yeah I’ve made peace with the not understanding
and have trust in my experience with subclub that it doesn’t really matter

AND it ‘drives a part of me crazy’
to not understand the ‘how’ or strategy of it’s implementation.
One because I am someone who wants to know everything!
Two because I think it would create a radical shift of how or why I choose to run what amount of loop/loops

I believe for certain types knowing this would improve results
and due to secrecy it’s not an option.

I don’t understand what amount of the sub actually is the whole script or not. Some subs I never run more than 3 minutes with.

Some questions that come up for me
What creates development over time vs. performance in the moment and is the performance in the moment at the cost of not fully developing over time or not as effective at developing over time as running more of the script or even the full script.

Why is three minutes sufficient and 15 minutes or a full loop overwhelm for some people etc.
Is it due to to much exposure to the same script or the entirety of one script.

When in comes to optimizing my input and strategy with subs some of this info could be useful.
And maybe its not relevant at all. That’s what comes to mind for me about your statement @Fractal_Explorer

3 Likes

I can relate with you on this. I don’t know if its a controlling issue I have or that I’m just skeptical, as long as we don’t stop asking questions.

Yeah those are good questions too.

If I could run the suggested amount of loops with the typical schedule I wouldn’t ask any of these questions. But it’s the very fact I’ve experienced a lot of difficulty at times that leads me to explore alternatives. It’s really out of necessity for me more than curiosity.

I feel like with these subs you need to trust your own intuition, a lot. But I’ve found that intuition isn’t always clear. Like you can get false intuition that tells you to switch your sub or listen more or listen less. After a while it becomes difficult to trust that intuition. So when there isn’t a standard that agrees with you it can sort of leave you making bad decisions.

Just knowing the underlying mechanics of how it all works can help you dissect it more from a logical angle and make better informed decisions.

3 Likes

It’s a mix of control, not knowing, and optimization (dissecting it from a more logical angle to make more informed decisions at @Fractal_Explorer has said) for me
and I’m totally happy letting all that go at the end of the day.

It becomes a different game
Following my instinct and intuition and experiential results
without knowing has its own upside.

We can still enjoy a meal without knowing the ingredients

knowing the ingredients and recipe can totally change the experience of a consumer and
it’s not necessary.

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle::no_good_man:t4:

:point_up:t4::grin::+1:t4:

Just getting the maymay started.

1 Like

I’d also like to know how often we’d need exposure to the full 3-5 minutes in order to maintain microloop (30s) viability.

1 Like

A post I made about 30s loops. By no means definitive.

@SaintSovereign has seen this post, edited it, and made no comments, so definitely nothing in here is official!!!

7 Likes

I think there will be camps.

Like the post I made with Saint’s quote, he says even running 1 loop of a sub at 3 minutes is enough to be able to run 30s loops. Because it’ll remind you of the script.

But I’m more of the camp that it takes 1-2 cycles at the minimum before you really get as much value out of listening to microloops.

Why would you sustain your “peak potential” if your peak potential is almost virtually the same as it was one loop ago?

I’d personally prefer expanding consciousness first, then living at the peak of that expanded consciousness, second.

3+ minute loops are like learning math, with lots of hard work put into it.

30s microloops are like reminding yourselves of what you already know.

30s microloops will help you master the material you’ve already learned, but you’ll want to learn it first.

1 Like