30s Microloop Discussion Thread

For example, Az said that this is one of the results he’s getting with his stack.

30s loops may make this more consistent. He’s getting “in and out” results with it, so, it’d make them more “in” than “out.”

30s loops with this would keep his fear 70% abated, all the time, without triggering more fear, but also decreasing the fear even further, but with more of a focus on same day results than overall maximum growth.

I think I’m understanding the limitations of the 30s more now. Since it relies on recall of the script I could see the mind deciding to cherry pick what it likes and become a bit tunnel visioned and unyielding to other points of view. So it seems 30s would benefit those who are higher flow factor and more open to new experiences. But I guess it could also benefit hardgainers if they stonewall the entire script, cherry picking might be just what their mind needs.

1 Like

Guys who listen to other producers’ subliminals for 30 seconds…

Guys who listen to subliminals from SubClub…

10 Likes

Results from 30s commander loops

Background: ran commander for 2 months before this, from April 1 - May 31, and after 2 weeks of listening to commander at 3-15 minutes, I started listening to commander and limitless executive microloops

1 Like

That guy is me, and I approached the 30 sec, had a very good breakup lately​:man_facepalming:t2::roll_eyes:

Is the micro loop to be listened to everyday?

I think you can .

1 Like

@RayBrower Oops.

What @gdbdboy said.

My bad.

Are you guys running microloops on a daily basis, with a “full loop” being run once a week or once a cycle?

1 Like

Does anyone have a clear answer to this?
I may have missed it

1 Like

@Billions

These results were not from 30 second microloops.
This was from running Emperor for years, and more specifically Emperor ZP the last couple of months.
My results on Emperor 30 second microloops are great as well but that’s another discussion.

@Azriel i just really liked how you broke down what was integrated and what wasn’t, and was trying to make the point that as you get results on sub and things start to get integrated, 30s microloops are extra powerful.

Sorry to anyone who thought those were Azriel’s microloop results

2 Likes

To answer this question. You don’t have to even start listening to the 15 minute loops from day one.

What Saint does, as you can see in his journal, is listens to subs for 3 minutes, often times for a full cycle or longer, until it gives him no recon. Once 3 mins gives him no recon, he’ll increase to 5 mins. Then once 5 gives no recon, he’ll increase to 8, then 11, then 15.

So to answer your question, you can and maybe even should (in my opinion) start off listening to 3 minutes from day one. See how you feel, and if you’re hyper responsive, stay at 3 minutes. If you’re unresponsive, increase until you find your sweet spot.

And as for listening for 1 minute, which was the other part of your question… no conversations that I know about are currently being had about 1 minute loops. Microloops are considered 30 seconds, and you could listen to a microloop after just one or two loops of a subliminal, especially on your rest days, but maybe it’s better to listen to microloops after at least 10 loops of the major program for at least 3 minutes per loop.

If you feel like 3 mins is giving you recon, and you’ve stuck with that recon for a while but it hasn’t gone away, you can absolutely switch to 30s at any time. The world is your oyster to experiment with. Especially if you’re looking for smaller but highly consistent results with Libertine, on a daily basis, instead of wild results once a week at the club, 30s daily loops with 1-2 three minute loops per week might be your best bet

5 Likes

@Billions

Can you help me out with this.

Can I do EmperorX 30 seconds a day and 3-5 minute loops (1-loop each) of my other two titles ?
Or what’s the break down or running 1 sub microloops and the others regularly

Also genuinely love my nickname ‘Az’ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Azzy baby, I gotchu.

I don’t see anything wrong with that.

But I have no idea.

In my personal experience, 30s microloops are a breeze to run. I have no fears around over listening, recon, overprocessing, etc. (and I’m not even referring to experimental versions, which are redesigned to be better for microloops).

However, they’re not an “off day” and I acknowledge that.

So, first off, try to still take at least 1 off day per week.

Second of all, think about what you want to prioritize in your stack.

Growing with recon, or sustaining without recon?

If you’re focused on results without recon first, and growing second, do 1-2 days per week of your 3-5 minute loops, and every other day of the week except your one rest day as your 30s EmpX loop, that way, you’ll still grow towards the goals of all your subs, EmpX, and the other two titles, but more importantly, you’ll feel a consistent EmpX vibe/personality.

However, if your goal is more for growth first, reconless-results second, run 30s loops 2x a week, 3-5 minute loops 3x per week, and take 2 rest days off per week.

I think where microloops will be most effective is when someone already has substantial results with a program and wants to rapidly integrate those results into his being, so that they naturalize as quickly as possible, by aligning the subconscious and the conscious, showing the person that not only can they do this here and there, but they’re the type of person that can be (productive, confident, dominant, happy, etc.) for weeks at a time without variation or fluctuation. Once that’s accomplished, it’ll become an internal identity that you won’t even need subliminals to maintain, it’ll just be who you are, and you’ll have conscious habits to make sure you always stay that way

5 Likes

Washouts here are a big deal. Try this out for a Three-Quarter cycle before doing it for a full 21 day listening cycle.

After 17 listening days, take 3-4 days off, then start again. Every 21 days you should have 17 listening days and 4 washout days. Once you know how that effects you, then go back up to a 21-day listening cycle + 5 day washout cycle.

2 Likes

Thank you for detailed answer, actually I am starting to swing between huge recon to great results, literally alternating between the two, one min I feel on top of the world the other min I feel very low.

So yea, perhaps 15 min is too much

That’s exactly what happens to me and exactly why I love microloops.

What’s your stack? Auras like libertine might be very different from internal subs like Limitless Executive or Emperor.

I currently run only libertine to test subliminal club products ( am coming from diff competitor products)

I’m thinking of adding emperor to run al9ng with libertine. Is it going to be a good fit?

This is not true.

Stop speculating and just try it, everyone. You have nothing to lose except one listening day. Most of you spent more time thinking about it and posting about your skepticism than to just run the 30 seconds.

7 Likes