30s Microloop Discussion Thread

I will give Emperor and Wanted and 30 sec run today and see how it goes, alongside my LBFH custom! I just got that one so I will have to play the full 15 mins :joy:

This was actually something that came to mind with 30 sec loops. I will gladly test this out, plus since I have ran Emperor over the course of a few cycles in the past I feel 30 secs should still give me great results in the beginning plus I feel it will be easier to integrate when I decide to run it for 15 mins in the future.

Another idea that comes to mind is that what about rotating cycles? Like 3-15mins one cycle and then 30secs the next cycle to slow down the process a bit and let what you do already have integrate. Then the next cycle do 3-15mins again to focus more on growth.

That’s all speculation that just came to mind though, and if anything this was probably already thought of and I just didn’t see the post :joy:

1 Like

You got it, today is my day off, but I’ll do the 30 sec, and do it on daily basis. Is there a sign or rule to go back to 15min listening?

Oh I’m not skeptical, far from it. I was just trying to understand what’s been said here regarding them. People seem to be of the opinion it’s for maintaining or strengthening what’s already there.

If you get less benefits (or none at all) from the micro loop, go back to your previous listening method. It’s all about what works best for you. Micro loops are just another tool you can use.

4 Likes

Can i listen to more subliminals in the cycle with the micro loops method?
Ie:
If i listen to 2 customs once every other day for 15 minutes.

Can i listen to another 2 subs for 30 seconds in the rest days between loops?

For example wanted ex and lbfh ex in days off custom

By the way will 30 seconds micro loops work good on customs aswell? Or should i go first with 3 minutes?

1 Like

No, still only listen to 3 programs at a time, maximum.

I don’t know. Stick to 3 minutes for now. If you’ve been listening to your custom for a while, test out 30s and see how you like it.

1 Like

Yep. I did 30s loops and felt awful. However 3 minute loops seem to work well for me.

1 Like

When you do 30s loops, does this mean you still have to listen to the schedule of:
2 Programs
Rest day
1 Program.

Or can you use 3 30s loops a day?

Did anyone experiment with that?

3 Likes

Afaik nothing has changed with the recommendations.

1 Like

Lolz Billions has transformed into the 30sec loop godfather real fast :joy:

Thanks for the heads-up Fire :wink:

2 Likes

Lol!

You come to me, on the day of my daughter’s wedding….

Nah I just made a post about it because everyone was asking the same questions over and over again and Saint had pretty much answered them all, but hidden in his journals among 100’s of other posts. I really just organized information more than anything else :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Why do you think the micro-loop made you feel “awful”?

Updates updates updates.

@SaintSovereign just recommended a new user start with his first loop of a new program at 30s and to build up from there.

This is a pretty dramatic shift from the previous recommendations and metaphors about how 30s microloops best work when they, to paraphrase, “remind you of a song you already know the words to.”

Implications?

Possibly that 30s testing is going very well and may become acceptable from day one, not just after exposure to a program.

@SaintSovereign any comments?

2 Likes

I was about to congratulate you. At the last second my mind went “GODFATHER!” :joy:

1 Like

I forgot I made a post about this.

All based off personal experience and conjecture about subliminals at the time, NOT the be-all-end-all, nor SC endorsed by @SaintSovereign

I feel like a reporter.

IN BREAKING NEWS.

@SaintSovereign HAS DECLINED TO COMMENT ON THE INTERNATIONAL MICROLOOP FIASCO, FURTHERING CONTROVERSY AMONGST WARRING FACTIONS.

JUST WHO IS THIS MAN AND WHEN SHALL HE REMOVE HIS MASK?

6 Likes

How does the subconscious differentiate between the start and end of a subliminal and the start and end of a listening session (many subliminals)?

How can the subconscious then be reminded of only that particular subliminal in the microloop rather than all the subliminals in that listening session you were previously exposed to?

Say you’re at a concert. Then you see a video file recorded at the concert. As you see the name, you’d be reminded of all songs played at that concert you were at.

If the answer is that the subconscious is “all-knowing”, then why can’t we just think of the subliminal instead of running a microloop? :smiley:

1 Like

Interesting comment.

First of all, a 30s microloop, as Saint analogy’d it, isn’t like remembering an artist and then remembering all the songs at the concert.

It’s more like hearing the first line of the chorus and then your brain automatically singing the rest of the chorus in your head.

Which is a bit more precise.

At the same time, there have been several people who have mentioned they can reactivate the subliminal by thinking about it. That seems possible too. And maybe that’s more like the “think about the artist and remember the songs” analogy.

4 Likes

I have no idea.

Does anyone have the answer to this question? @Invictus ?

I know you wouldn’t have ran a 30s miccroloop on a custom (most likely) but have you seen any comments on this?

@Sub.Zero

1 Like