Main Disc. Thread - Paragon ZP

You know , for questions like this I would like to see subclub create a gift smth equivalent to elite ranks for people who keep doing one title for a " whole year ". If that happens we will see a new kind of reviews that can answer questions like yours & give new perspectives on potential of the title .

6 Likes

now I am moving to paragon sleep because I needed that sub than paragon now, paragon showed me lots of problems both internal & external

1 Like

I’d love to run it all year round forever and ever lol

I wonder if I could micro-loop it separate from my main stack.

You can do whatever you want.

1 Like

Fair enough.

I just tried a micro loop of it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

the recommendation is to still keep maximum 3 programs, even if you’re only listening to one as a microloop.

Also, get significant exposure to a program (say… 1 cycle…) before microlooping.

So, it you feel fine, that’s good! Paragon is very easy to process. But just a heads up microlooping a 4th title is considered experimentation (which we love!), not staying within guidelines (which we also love!)

3 Likes

Thank you for being so helpful!!!

I listened to paragon exclusively for a cycle about 7 weeks ago.

I also used it in my first ever stack and 2nd stack.

I love experimenting when I feel comfortable.

I’ve become very aware when I feel overload creeping in and what to do.

I had a desire to try UA micro looped but probably not a good idea. I also stacked that title twice before.

1 Like

I ran paragon for 1 cycle and I have a suspicion it made me sleep longer. Before I could go from 4 to 6 hours of sleep but now I cant wake up unless I have slept for 8 hours.

my acne also went super bad at some point and had found blood when blowing my nose for days.

2 Likes

Would you please enter a support ticket about this?

oh It’s not a complaint I believe it had to be done for my healing if it did happen :slight_smile:

although I will open it if you wish

Yes please do.

I have to ask out of curiosity, is there a particular reason you are always encouraging people to open support tickets?

It’s quite interesting to me – so I am just asking out of curiosity.

1 Like

When I do, the main reasons I do so:

1 to draw customer service’s attention to a topic or event

2 to make sure a question gets answered by someone who would definitively know the answer

4 Likes

Okay. Thanks for clarifying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another thing Ive realized
was that my skin has been peeling off due to how dry it got around my waist and chest for almost two cycles of Paragon.

I thought it would stop but I might need to actually find some cream? I dont know why except I had started taking cold showers around the same time.

Anyone else having this experience on paragon as well?

1 Like

I have been doing cold showers for more than 5 years straight now since I found that it is good for the body. I don’t get any fevers now due to it and my skin is also very clear. It has hormonal benefits too.

Just search benefits of cold showers and you will see a lot of them on youtube.

For the skin peeling, please do take some medical advice.

2 Likes

can paragon zp cure my ligma? i have been diagnosed since last week

thanks

1 Like

Noun
ligma (uncountable)

(chiefly Internet, humorous) A fictional disease designed to sound similar to “lick my balls” (used to trick a person into asking the meaning).
“Hey, have you heard of ligma?” “What’s ligma?” “Ligma balls!”

2 Likes

lol well done for alerting everyone of the trap haha

more on topic though, i think Paragon ZP is super underrated is it just me??

• Recover quicker after strenuous activity like workouts.

recover quicker from workouts!?!!

i may have to try this lol, what if I’m able to workout 3 times a day and recover super fast, holy crap lol

although BeastWithin, Spartan or Emperorfitness is probably better suited

@Deadpool what do you think oh hero of the trojan war

1 Like

I think you almost got us.
You are maybe right, I got a similar result of working out more time by a day with few supplements.

1 Like