Main Disc. Thread - Limitless Executive ZP

Have you ever combined LE with Wanted? I have the same problem with wanted. I really enjoy that sub, but it makes me lazy AF

1 Like

Nah I only use Emperor + my customs for months now. Emperor would be good if your lazy.

1 Like

I think I missed this thing but since when (and in which post) did this 30 second micro loop thing start to be introduced? What are its benefits compared to the classic 3,5,7… minutes cuts?

The post is in Saint’s journal. I forget how long ago it’s been.

1 Like

I will search for it.

Think it is not clear at the moment what a sufficient amount of time is.
I found nothing new about this question.

1 Like

3 minutes is enough for most store subs to get the full script.

1 Like

How to decide whether or not to listen to 30s loops instead of 3-15 minute loops.

According to Saint, one way to tell 30s loops are good for you… If you’ve been listening to a title for 1-2 cycles, started out by getting amazing results, and then those results have stalled, switch to 30s loops and that should reignite the results.

That might be the indicator right there…

if you’ve listened to a subliminal long enough for it to change you as a person to a small degree, at that point, you could probably listen to 30s loops.

The mechanism is that the 30s loops remind you of the full loops, so the full loops need to be integrated into your mind and able to be recalled.

Personally, I think that’s 1-2 cycles where you could start listening to 30s loops.

But at that point, you’ll be mostly maintaining the results, and less focusing on growing the results.

That’s the trade off. 30s loops bring you to the maximum of your current potential. They’re a booster. Use them for fast acting same-day results, more than anything else, and only if you’ve already gotten those results in the past with higher loops (so you know it’s integrated in your mind).

So if you’re at the point with a subliminal where you’ve gotten some results and you want to sustain those results in the short term, and slowly grow them out over a longer period of time, 30s loops might work.

30s loops would still expand your results slowly, but one thing they’re really good at is making them more natural feeling!

In terms of LE, the first thing I needed to do was listen to it long enough to have inconsistent results. Then 30s loops added consistency

Eventually it got to the point where I didn’t need to grow my consciousness anymore by maxing out the most productive day I could ever possibly have. I’ve had days on LE where I’ve grinded 12 hours without feeling tired.

But what I want is to consistently work 7-8 hours, without recon, and to have those results come every day, not just once or twice a week.

So 30s loops make a lot of sense for me because

1. I’ve gotten results with LE

2. My maximum potential has been expanded because of LE

3. I’m happy to live at 80% of my maximum potential on a daily basis

4. I’m happy to slowly grow my potential, rather than blast my ceiling for greater results/recon.

15 Likes

This makes much sense.

This one here is so powerful, I think most of us would rather grow slowly but stable instead of peaking insanely high and then crashing down.

That’s the part why I sometimes do so many rest days. If you hear Andrew Huberman talk about the dopamine system, it makes sense that we get so much recon with those extremely high growth periods. It’s better to have a stable base line when were growing.

I’ll do 2 cycles and then I will try this 30-sec method. Maybe something to keep in mind. Maybe do like 30 sec every day and do 1 day 3min a week with one restday after that 3 min.

2 Likes

That was what I thought of aswell. Probably leaning towards 2 cycle for micro loops to reach its full effects.

One cycle might do it aswell - but having 5 days to process and another cycle is probably going to deepen the script enough to let the micro loops truly unfold it’s magic.

@SaintSovereign

Will LE also get a experimental version?

It’s one of my favorite subs :blush:

1 Like

At this point it will probably just get updated straight to ZPv2. They will probably do it the same way the did ZP Refresh.

Lol this is becoming one of my favorite subs too, so I can’t wait either

1 Like

Because the Experimental is such a great that makes sense. Why put out a experimental if everybody is loving it so much.

Tell me, what did you experience on LE? ^^

I bought and ran this for almost a full month and holy smokes is it powerful. I haven’t really bothered to journal at all because I was in the midst of exam prep and honestly quite swamped, but now that exams are over and I’m all rested up, I thought I’d share my thoughts on LE here below:

I was always under the impression that subs take time to work and wasn’t sure how long it’d take for LE to kick in, but I read a lot of posts and it seemed like this sub is fast-acting. Well, this certainly is the real deal. I can’t overstate how profoundly the LE transformed my law school exam preparation and performance. Before discovering this incredible tool, I often struggled with maintaining focus during marathon study sessions and managing my time efficiently. However, the this masterpiece seemed to work like magic, elevating my abilities in ways I couldn’t have imagined.

The most noticeable change was my newfound laser-like focus. As law school exams demand meticulous attention to detail and a deep understanding of complex concepts, maintaining concentration is paramount. That wasn’t a problem. Even with the first loop, distractions became a thing of the past. I could dive into my studies, fully immersed in the material, and absorb information like a sponge. This level of focus allowed me to explore intricate legal theories and case law with ease.

LE also turbocharged my productivity. I used to struggle with procrastination because studying something as complicated as the law can be daunting, but those once-daunting stacks of case law and legal precedents no longer seemed insurmountable. I could systematically dissect and synthesize complex legal arguments, making the most of my study time. Mental sharpness and processing speed became my strengths, which was a game-changer when tackling tough questions under time constraints during exams. Marks aren’t out until early January, but I’m confident I aced my exams thanks to LE.

29 Likes

So? How’d you do?

5 Likes

Marks came out this morning and holy smokes! I’ve always been an above average student but this time I got the top mark for two courses and did really well in the others. I’m very blown away.

17 Likes

DUUUUDE!!! Congrats. Subs just unlocked your potential but it’s always been in you :fire::fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

hell yeah! gearing up for my HOM/LE custom to ride out for basically forever

3 Likes