Main Disc. Thread - Limitless Executive ZP

Limitless Executive ZP is now available! If you’ve purchased it in the past, the new version is already available in your downloads!

16 Likes

Super excited for this! In QV2 it worked the best for me by far, compared to BLU or Executive.

It’s already in my downloads.

2 Likes

This will be in my stack once I have room. How awesome, two of my favourite subs in one now in ZP

2 Likes

Does Limitless Executive, if listened to consistently long enough, start to expand your cognitive capabilities rather than just maximize your current capabilities? Would be cool to use this as a productivity booster but know it also has SOME long term effects.

1 Like

Lady Palpatine is happy. Been waiting for this one

3 Likes

Your mom?

6 Likes

Wife.

2 Likes

After hearing so many comments about becoming lazy and unproductive on WANTED, I became turned off to potentially using it down the road. I can’t afford that kind of performance reduction.

So, would running WANTED + Limitless Executive help offset that? I’m thinking this would balance it out.

Thoughts?

I tried to homebrew my own version of this with stacking Beyond Limitless and Executive (Ultimas) back to back in a playlist; that combo gave me the only real recon I’ve ever had from SC products… maybe the “official” version would be better for me. :wink:

1 Like

Definitely. If i ran any healing (or wanted) I would run limitless exec with it.

But based on your journal, it looks like you’re running CFW + Regen and getting productivity benefits.

Wanted can promote laziness from two factors

1. healing subs can make people unproductive while they heal
  2. sexual subs can make people horny instead of hustle

So… since you’re already on healing subs and still productive, maybe you’re less susceptible to healing-induced productivity drops, and wanted would be less of an issue for you!

1 Like

@SaintSovereign i ran a 3.5 minute loop of LE this morning and instantly felt the effects! No 2 hour delay.

1 Like

Will LE be added back to the Q store? If i already purchased LE from q store can i still put it in a custom lol?

I’m curious to know if this can be used as a booster :smiley:

I’ve experimented with using Diamond as a booster and it works great.

2 Likes

Experiment and see. I feel like people would be surprised at how many ZP subs can be used like boosters.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think a lot of smaller subs can be used as boosters. Will definitly try it after my washout :wink:

His grandmother :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @GoldenTiger do you meaning running this prior to running your major custom\major product ?.

Did you precede with running other majors after this ? if so how was it.

I didn’t even notice this was released! Thank you. I’ve been waiting for this.

Usually the same daycI run my stack.

Could be the day before I need it or the same day.

1 Like