Main Disc. Thread - Limitless Executive ZP

Never really thought about diamond being a booster :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just bought this program and planning to use it together with EoG. But I now know what @Billions ment with this place being the shadow lands :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: It’s eerily quiet in here…

I am running it along with EoG and HoM for the long run. LE is good for the executing on the stuff now.

1 Like

Hey I’m thinking of putting LE in my hom stack, could you tell us a summary of the results you got from it please?

Who’s running Limitless Executive here?

I just started running it. I got stuff done around the house that needed to get done. My brain also felt clearer, there wasn’t as much turmoil as there normally is.

5 Likes

Would you say Limitless Executive is better to run then Limitless for work/learning? For example, in a tech related field.

1 Like

Trying it out tomorrow, will report back…

I have no idea in that respect. I am using it to help deal with my ADHD. I also am after the effects of executive.

1 Like

:raising_hand_man:

Yesterday was my second time listening and I spent all day in a learn → research → write loop.

Today, it’s been a record → review → edit loop.

Focus is great today and I only had 4.5 hours of sleep (and only two cups of coffee).

6 Likes

:+1:t2:

4 Likes

Somebody asked me about my experience with LE on instagram and this was my response…

Him: “How has your experience been running Limitless Executive?”

Me:

nuts

considering running it solo

or running it with something like rebirth

cuz honestly it’s everything I ever wanted mogul to be

massive obsession on taking action on (insert interest here… wealth for me)

the positivity and lack of stress despite so much action taking is unreal, i’m literally calmer than ever before

my conscious world is shifting so rapidly, to compensate for how fast my inner world is changing

I’m dopamine detoxing now, I’m meditating twice as much, I’m way more consistent about night routines and going out for forest walks, I’ve been waking up every day without hitting snooze, today I woke up at 5:45am, decided to get up, and meditated for a half hour… then meditated another 20 minutes before work

no reason whatsoever, no forcing myself… that was just what I was most interested in doing at the time

need for coffee has gone down significantly

confidence when speaking is WAY up (I think that’s Beyond Limitless in action combined with the confidence and mental organization from Executive helping me just be completely on my game and sharp all the time in every convo)

LE is the best sales sub I’ve ever run…

I work a lot and i’m usually reaaaaally stressed out by my workload. I’ve had little to no stress around it whatsoever

it’s crazy, overall… I think because it’s so small and compact, the full script is taking effect right away. I literally became a new person

still me, but a fully actualized version of me. Not held back from taking action on my desires by any doubt/fear, so therefore living in line with my desires. And cog enhancement from BL making me a better version of myself, really helping with sales, writing skills, sleep, mood.

9.8/10 sub

28 Likes

This is an awsome sub I started listening to it a few days before I started my new job. I am so focused in training and catching on to everything easily it’s fun I’m excited about everything I’m learning and love going to work!!! I also want to mention I was able to clean my whole house from bottom to top I was so organized and focused and had the energy even though I was sick but I got it done!!!

16 Likes

I hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

This is probably my favorite sub of all.
Focus upon what is needed, good execution and openness for learning, seeing the bigger picture.

I overdid it in the beginning (15 min) and 2 times a week so I got some recon going on for a day or two. Now I just continue with 3 minutes and 1x per week. Might be slower but slow and steady wins the long race.

5 Likes

Absolutely insane that you’re getting these results from 3 minute listening times.

When I tried 3 minutes, it was as if I was getting no results at all.

Now I’m back to 15 min, but I do feel the recon. Since I’m keto I can’t exactly eat some chocolate cake to help haha, but I’ve been going on morning walks to get sun.

Will experiment with maybe 9, 7, and 5 minute times as well.

4 Likes

I think saint mentioned something about using mct oil in water if you can’t do the cake :wink:

3 Likes

Some more reviews on Limitless Executive? Thinking about using it with Stark in my teacher custom

1 Like

Limitless Executive is by far the best, most helpful sub I’ve used for productivity/intelligence thanks @friday for suggesting to use it:
Results so far:

• Adderall/laser type focus when I want to a read for a long time

• Better memory

• Brain clarity and better organization skills

• Get things done right as I get them, no more waiting for later

• Get rid of my Wanted custom procrastination effect and I’m productive like I use to be before using Wanted.

• Works are clearer and thinking power has been increased.

• Weirdest benefits is my visualization has massively improved compared to when I used Mind’s Eye. To the point where if I visualize something not only can I have a clear picture of it but I can have a clear view of the colors of that visualization.

13 Likes

Limitless or Limitless Executive?

1 Like